• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ED posters we need your help.

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
Recently there have been a number of threads that have been very obviously against our guidelines.

We do NOT allow any sort of substance ID here in ED.

These threads should be reported by using the ! button that appears in every post at the bottom left hand corner. Then we can clean them up.

Thanks for your help guys.

Didn't know if I could bump this or not.

END MINDLESS PILL ID THREADS

* holds up sign and chants

LISTEN DORKS, PILLREPORTS

It took me a minute to find a chant that rhymed :)

Thanks for starting this thread, Mazza.

Yes folks, please, please, please, report posts that see that are against forum guidelines. Its a huge help to the staff. :)

I know now not to post those types of threads. I deleted the one I put up as soon as I found out. I don't know how I missed the stickies either. Must have glanced at them at least 30 times by now.

Bump Bump Bump

Please guys, rather than just saying "This isn't allowed" in the thread, please use the report feature.

In case anyone is unclear about what happens when you report a post, here is a quick summary:

You click on the button with the "!" in the bottom left hand corner of the questionable post. You will then be prompted to put in a brief explanation as to why you think that the post should be removed/edited/moved...etc. Once you click "report" your response as well as a copy of the questionable post is moved to a staff only forum that is the collection pool of all reported posts for the board wide. The poster who made the questionable post is not aware that their post has been reported or who reported it.

It is of great help to the moderators if you can report any questionable posts. It doesn't help us that much when you just write "this doesn't belong here" or "this is against guidelines" in the thread.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM.

So i just got these new pi...... (stops thinks) NEver mind! Just kidding :) will do! Anything to help out the bluelight staff!!

Lets go people respect the boards. Follow rules and guidelines. RESPECT RESPECT GUTTA SHOW THE MTHA FCKING RESPECT (adam sandler)

I'm glad that I bumped this thread! There has been a suspicion that some members may have not been aware of the report feature. :)