• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1 week later: can I roll again?

roganmaster

Bluelighter
I was fortunate enough to get pure molly powder some time ago, I've been sitting on a couple hits and had been saving some for Tiesto when he rolled into Portland. I took 120mg first, then another 70mg about an hour later for a boost, and I had the most epic night I've ever had in my life!

I felt awesome waking up on Saturday, pretty decent afterglow which was a surprise since the first time I ever did molly I only took about 100mg and I was hungover the next day! :\

Anyways, there's a rave tomorrow night that a few of my friends are going to. They didn't go to Tiesto with me and so they're planning on rolling. Will I be wasting the molly if I try rolling tomorrow night? I was thinking about doing an initial hit of about 125-130mg then boosting it about an hour to 90 minutes later with another 80mg. Let me know your thoughts!

You'd roll, but it wouldn't be as good and it wouldn't be very good for you at all. I wouldn't do it.

What silent said. It's a good general rule of thumb to space out your rolls at least 6 weeks in my opinion. I was at that show also, pretty badass, definitely an epic night. I was lucky enough to get some great molly also. I probably saw you there :p

Tiesto was incredible, he's such a great performer! Thanks for the advice, I'll probably wait til EDC before I roll again, I was just wondering!

Hell yeah, cant wait for the EDC line-up to come out, by the looks of it, and the people who have already semi-confirmed they'll be there it's going to be fucking awesome :D

Although it's not the healthiest thing to do, I've rolled 2 weekends in a row and had a good roll both times. I think tolerance is blown way out of proportion on this site. I know plenty of people who roll every weekend or every other weekend and say they don't notice any tolerance. Tolerance builds very quickly if you roll a few days in a row, obviously, because your extremely low on serotonin. After a week you've probably regenerated enough to roll.

^ you are right, tolerance is a bit over exagerated here and so is fear mongering of the risk of bad effects IMO. ( I am one of the members that does it in alot of insidences) But it is done so in good reason. The people that roll every weekend and don't complain about tolerance issues are either fairly new to rolling or trying to fool themselves into thinking that it isn't happening.

In all truthfullness, I didn't really feel I needed more MDMA to get the same effects until the spring of the year 2000...I started using MDMA in november of 1999 an it was around april or so that I started taking 2 at a time. but after that tolerance grew very quickly and by june I was eating 2 then boosting with another and by the fall it was 2 followed by 2 more.

The reason that tolerance and bad side effects are touted so hevily on this site is simply that it is not a good reaod to start down and a hard, long climb back. once you get to the point where tolerance and ill effects are starting to hit its too late. So my objective is to warn others before the make the mistakes I did.

To the OP, Yes you can roll and you will most likely feel little difference from your last roll if you have been following good harm reduction policies previously. Rolling this close together will increase your tollerance to MDMA but it may be so little that it is unnoticible. Rolling that close together is not good for you body or brain either. but as long as you don't make a habbit of it, rolling 2 weeks in a row is pretty benign. ( aside from harsher comedowns and longer recovery times)

I just don't want people new to the site or to MDMA seeing this and thinking they can much pills without consequence. If you roll every week it will catch up to you and by the time the ill effects start to hinder your life, it is too late and you are in for a long long long recovery.

wont kill you, but def not good for you....i wouldnt...just drink man

If you had no tolerance a week ago when you rolled, you should still get strong feelings this time(unless you have naturally low serotonin levels or something like that). I agree that tolerance is exaggerated here. If you don't make that a habbit it won't be any big problem.

It's up to you, but like others said, it won't really decrease your roll too bad. As long as you don't make a habit of it, I say go for it. Sometimes you have to weigh the possibility of a really good time with friends for the health risks (which is something us MDMA users are doing already, right?) Just this once most likely isn't going to fuck you up for the rest of your life, but 3 weekends, 4, 5, every other weekend, ect... and you're setting yourself up for some hurt.

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but oh well.

you will still roll but be prepared to experience very diminished effects. also, the roll will be a lot shorter and you will probably notice more of the negative side effects.

^ you are right, tolerance is a bit over exagerated here and so is fear mongering of the risk of bad effects IMO. ( I am one of the members that does it in alot of insidences) But it is done so in good reason. The people that roll every weekend and don't complain about tolerance issues are either fairly new to rolling or trying to fool themselves into thinking that it isn't happening.

In all truthfullness, I didn't really feel I needed more MDMA to get the same effects until the spring of the year 2000...I started using MDMA in november of 1999 an it was around april or so that I started taking 2 at a time. but after that tolerance grew very quickly and by june I was eating 2 then boosting with another and by the fall it was 2 followed by 2 more.

The reason that tolerance and bad side effects are touted so hevily on this site is simply that it is not a good reaod to start down and a hard, long climb back. once you get to the point where tolerance and ill effects are starting to hit its too late. So my objective is to warn others before the make the mistakes I did.

To the OP, Yes you can roll and you will most likely feel little difference from your last roll if you have been following good harm reduction policies previously. Rolling this close together will increase your tollerance to MDMA but it may be so little that it is unnoticible. Rolling that close together is not good for you body or brain either. but as long as you don't make a habbit of it, rolling 2 weeks in a row is pretty benign. ( aside from harsher comedowns and longer recovery times)

I just don't want people new to the site or to MDMA seeing this and thinking they can much pills without consequence. If you roll every week it will catch up to you and by the time the ill effects start to hinder your life, it is too late and you are in for a long long long recovery.

But still, by lying and saying tolerance will build if you take it two weekends in a row, your no better than governments who say that it will put holes in your brain. Both are trying to discourage use (or abuse), and I think this could be done better with the truth than with lies. Instead of saying don't do it two weekends in a row because you won't feel it an will gain a huge tolerance (which is NOT true IME), we can just say it drastically increases the chances of bad side effects, which IME is true.

But still, by lying and saying tolerance will build if you take it two weekends in a row, your no better than governments who say that it will put holes in your brain. Both are trying to discourage use (or abuse), and I think this could be done better with the truth than with lies. Instead of saying don't do it two weekends in a row because you won't feel it an will gain a huge tolerance (which is NOT true IME), we can just say it drastically increases the chances of bad side effects, which IME is true.

I am not lying...tolerance will increase faster if you take MDMA too close together. even taking it a month apart is enough to increase your tolerance. chances are you are not even going to notice but it is happening. but you are right in the repsect that missinformation is not the right thing to pass along no mater the context. That is why I always follow with my experience to show that taking it close together once in a great while is not going to cause a significant difference.

Personally I'd just drink instead. Never gone to a rave drunk, starting to think that would be just as awesome as rolling, just an entirely different mind state.

It will definitely increase the chances of negative effects, but it absolutely will increase tolerance faster than normal.

The real problems isn't that its gonna double his tolerance forever instantly, but whatever bit it does increase is pretty significant since out of the many many drugs I've tried ecstasy tolerance dips ludicrisly slow. I've seen people not be able to lose tolerance even after massive breaks. So while its not gonna send it through the roof right away, any amount of tolerance that is developed is a pain in the ass to get rid of.

But the things it does to your brain is certainly a bigger issue than tolerance

I decided not to roll for this one, instead just took my alternate rave drug of choice: caffeine! :D I'm saving the molly I have left for EDC in June so I probably won't roll again til then. If anybody in the Portland area is looking for a ride to EDC and wants to split gas, PM me!