• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mda rocks

pinkstarz

Bluelighter
My friend picked up some mda rocks. What color should they look like? I know MDMA shards are yellowish. He said these are brownish/red. Does that sound right?

The colour can be anywhere from brown, pink, white to orange. The colour of MDMA/MDA varies due to the cleaning process of a chemist. The colour varies depending on how thorough said chemist cleans their product. If it is brown/red, it sounds good for MDA.

As usual, you won't know unless you test them. The fact that they're in crystal form is a good sign, but practically any salt will crystallize...

If you want to differentiate between MDMA and MDA, I recommend using the Simons/Ropadope reagents, available from EZtest.com.

Once I saw the title of this thread I was like fuck yeah you bet MDA rocks!! :\. But since your actually talking about MDA rocks well yeah they can be any color under the sun pretty literally as I've seen pink molly which does wonders for driving home a understanding how meaningless colors are.

Definitely want to go with a kit for sure, only way you can tell without eating a mystery chemical.