Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weak pills

kushxorangejuice

Greenlighter
So I need some advice-
First off i'm new to the forums and until recently I had never taken x but all my friends have and I'm well aware of the effects. Their hasn't been much x around my town lately but two weeks ago me and my friend each got a Blue Transformer pill. I took it and got a body high and felt pretty good. I also stayed up moderately late. That's about all I felt from it. The next weekend(which would be last weekend) I got a good deal so I got a green marijuana leaf from a different guy (later I found out these were from the same batch). The feelings were similar - nowhere near rolling my balls off. About five hours later when I was coming down (about 1 am) my friend talked me into getting another - this time a green naked lady. I took it and felt nothing and passed out an hour later. Part of this was probably because I had smoked way to many blunts and weed always makes me pass out. (I smoke weed daily). But overall I never really rolled.
My question really is if I should take another this weekend? my friends have a good night planned to roll but I've been told not to take x too often. since I didn't feel the past two experiences does it really even count because I'm betting the MDMA amount was very low in the pills I took.
PS - I had a couple of friends that are frequent x users take the same pills with me and they also felt similar effects and said they were very weak pills.
Thanks for any replys!

Yeah probably weak pills, and you only had a week break. That could contribe to cheap roll, and you redosed to late also.

how do you know they were the same batch? just because they came from the same source doesnt mean shit

also, those blue transformers are notorious for being pipes, so i would stay away from whoever sold you those

id say if you took pills the last two weekends, even if you didn't really roll, you should stay away for at least a month. use that time to get your hands on something decent

TEST your pills! It's the only way to know that you're getting something with MDMA in it.

how do you know they were the same batch? just because they came from the same source doesnt mean shit

also, those blue transformers are notorious for being pipes, so i would stay away from whoever sold you those

id say if you took pills the last two weekends, even if you didn't really roll, you should stay away for at least a month. use that time to get your hands on something decent

Because I found out both of the dudes bought them from the same guy. the 2nd time the guy had more kinds of them tho so i didnt figure out they were all from the same batch until the next couple of days when they both told me.

And i'm just trying to have a good roll experience and if those pills were weak it can't have that much of a tolerance already since they obviously did not have a lot of MDMA in them.

Pills tend to have a fairly low dose of mdma, that's why it's sort of common to hear people eating at least two or more.

whilst possible, it's highly unlikely that a manufacturer would go to the trouble of changing the color and stamp for the same substance. Just a dealer with some different products imo. Doesn't mean they're not both shit though!!

Hard to find decent pills nowaday. Just go for MDMA crystals if available. Oh-so-worth-it....