Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Most Epic Roll Ever

WhitePower

Greenlighter
A little background:
I'm an experienced roller I'd say, rolled plenty of times of many different kinds of pills in the last year an a half. One thing I had never tried, but tried to get without succsess, is Molly as pure as possiable, no speed, no fillers, just Molly :)

Lately I've been on a conquest to find the infomus powder only to be left very dissapointed in most situations, if it was not a fake powder, it was a meth bomb. Got ripped off more times than I can count.

Now to the kicker, I have in my hands right now some Molly that I have personaly tried and give it a perfect score, it's exactly what I've been serching for. Last time I took them I was told to take one, i took 1.5 1 capsule and the other half i split with a friend I poured in my mouth, the most deep bitter tasting X I've ever encountered. I had a very very nice, clean, smooth roll that lasted what seemed like forever from 11pm untill around 430 and a good 2 hour peak.

I want to roll the hardest I have ever rolled in my life, I wanna give it one last hoorah! before these pills disapear. I have 5 and were taking 2.5 each. The suggestion of a VERY experienced friend is to take a booster at some point during my roll. I want to know how to have the best roll of my life. I've been preparing all week, eating right, taking my multi vites, 5htp all that. Tomorrow is the big day so let me know what you think I should do to have the MOST EPIC ROLL OF MY LIFE!

hmmm i feel you on this one! :)

I've been sticking to pokeballs for the past year since its the best I can find in my area. In my long search for Molly, I've been ripped off a handful of times, luckily a testing kit has saved my ass from REALLY getting ripped of many times in the recent past.
It's been over a year since I've been on the quest for date with Molly and I'm STILL on the search....

Consider yourself to be very EXTREMELY lucky! ;)

With that being said, you didnt mention how much MGs of molly is in each capsule. I'm sure you know about dosage, so depending on your tolerance I'd say drop the second capsule during the first initial peak and 50-75 mg boosters an hour apart

Unless you've already experimented with 5-htp pre loading and found it to make your rolls more intense then I wouldn't take it before hand, I find it takes away from the roll. Definatly take it after words.

Other than that just do what know is tried and true. As you probably know everyone likes different things on pills. I hear so many people say they love to roll alone, or they NEED electo music, whereas for me i just need to be rolling with my buddies to have the time of my life (never been to a rave though). Best roll I ever had was just walking the streets of a big city with my two best friends one night just on an adventure, sparking up conversations with just about everyone we saw. We each did about 2 and 2/3 pills of molly and we were peaking for like 4 hours it was fucked. I dosed at taking 2 within about an hour, then railed 2/3 (we split 3 pills between the 3 of us) like 3 hours later

And I can't say this enough, but come to Canada... we have to much molly here, I don't even know anyone who does pills. It's either m's or nothing.

Agreed, expectation and mindset are huge factors when it comes to rolling. I've even heard people say it matters almost the same as (if not more) then the drug itself. 8o

I find this to be 110% correct. Best rolls I have had were when me and some buddies went to raves and just took our doses like it was nothing. Then it always ended up being the best time ever.

Setting your mental expectation too high will cause you to get into a mode of what can I do to make this better. You end up "chasing" that epic time you have pictured in your head.

Just go into it expecting nothing and let the chips fall where they may.

And to the poster who went on the walk in the city with friends: man oh man doing that was one of the best times I still remember with a smile to this day. Oh and Canada is the bomb for good rolls. I live in Upstate NY (not worried if people know this) and often have the chance to travel up there and enjoy myself.

Unless you've already experimented with 5-htp pre loading and found it to make your rolls more intense then I wouldn't take it before hand, I find it takes away from the roll. Definatly take it after words.

Other than that just do what know is tried and true. As you probably know everyone likes different things on pills. I hear so many people say they love to roll alone, or they NEED electo music, whereas for me i just need to be rolling with my buddies to have the time of my life (never been to a rave though). Best roll I ever had was just walking the streets of a big city with my two best friends one night just on an adventure, sparking up conversations with just about everyone we saw. We each did about 2 and 2/3 pills of molly and we were peaking for like 4 hours it was fucked. I dosed at taking 2 within about an hour, then railed 2/3 (we split 3 pills between the 3 of us) like 3 hours later

And I can't say this enough, but come to Canada... we have to much molly here, I don't even know anyone who does pills. It's either m's or nothing.
I was just going to say, come to any state bordering the populated parts of canada. There is such a gross amount of molly in my area, I feel bad when I see that people can't get any.

I was just going to say, come to any state bordering the populated parts of canada. There is such a gross amount of molly in my area, I feel bad when I see that people can't get any.

Ditto to that! In Washington it seems like we have nothing but bunk pills, and anything that's not a pipe is stupid expensive. Yet Molly is everywhere. Seems like people are just making the switch around here.

To the OP, I've heard that taking a lower amount (80mg), and then about 30-45mins later taking a higher amount (100mg) is more effective. I haven't personally tried this yet. Supposedly, the first dose will get you rolling nicely and right after you redose you'll peak, and then you'll peak AGAIN even harder. Again, haven't tried it, but it seems to make sense.

Last edited:

Yuppers molly is all i can find lol no pills around Ottawa well there are just everyone thinks they are cut to shit.

woord in vancouver there was this one guy who had crazy mdma, (part MDA though) it was intense as shit and just pure m feeling,but then later that night i was seein crazy stuff!

Last edited:
+100 for expectation management.

Let the night be about the company, enhanced by the molly, not the other way round.

Need to know how much molly you've got to answer your question though.

Generally, I like to bomb half of my dose, and snort a quarter at my peak, and another quarter about 1.5 hours later.

Just my preference. For me, because I eat a lot (!!), it's quite difficult to get the timing right with second or third bombs.

^
Sounds a lot like the stuff yellow dolphin making man made after no more pressed pills(it was a sad day when I found out there were no more being made(oct. 31), and I should have realized I needed to use all my money on pink supermans and yellow dolphins that day to have 2 years worth at least).

edit- that was to vancouver man.

And OP, it depends how much you have. Do 140mg starting dose(I'd do more even with little or no tolerance, but more for most people seems to be too much unless they have tolerance). From there do a second dose of 160mg ish whenever you want(maby 2 hours into peak, if it lasts that long). That's 300mg gone, I'd say don't do more. I dose once in a night now, but if I was doing it for the last time I'd dose twice in a night probably. And maby do it two weekends in a row(one dose one weekend two the next). That'd only be if I knew I was taking a longg break though.

I hate to be redundant....BUT....anticipation may be the best part if you don't get over your excitement =0 I've been in that boat....I make the mistake of planning a night out for MONTHS, getting psyched about the DJ, setting up blanklets and sleeover stuff for all my friends coming to my house after....I even get organic fresh orange juice (LOL)....and sometimes, the roll is just OK. Especially if you're experience or have over used MDMA at one point (I confess I have before- I did it every 10 days for almost 6 months before I knew any better =/)...

My advice: Get LOTS of sleep the WEEK before (not just the night before), be healthy in general....and relax about the anticipation of the roll, accept that however it goes, it will go...