• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mono and MDMA

rideburton

Greenlighter
Alright, well i have just realized after going to my local doctor that I have had mono for the past month and have already rolled twice (each two weeks apart). Although I have rolled really really really hard i'm worried about any complications that could have or will occur. What are the dangers from using MDMA while infected with Mono?;)

The biggest danger is that MDMA, like most amphetamines, suppresses your immune system. You might find that your symptoms get worse or that it takes longer for you to get better -- in extreme cases, it could cause your illness to escalate to a whole new level of severity. :(

Nevertheless, if you're feeling fine right now you've probably weathered the worst of it. Just don't roll again and you should be fine. Also, the common sentiment on this board is that it's best to keep at least a month (preferably 1.5-3) between rolls. You may feel fine now, but rolling more than once a month will eventually catch up to you in a bad way. Even once a month will seriously start to wear thin -- take my word and the word of a lot of people on this board for that. :\

You must not have had severe symptoms. Man I can remember not even being able to smoke cigarettes when I had mono. My throat was so soar and I was so tired. I quit smoking during that time. I was extremely tired all the time.

Yes, it's exactly as RGB said. Just get plenty of rest and eat healthy. Keep the illnesses away :D Don't roll when sick either >> As he said, it does suppress your immune system, so try to take a lot of vitamins and eat healthy... That's all I can say xD

The biggest danger is that MDMA, like most amphetamines, suppresses your immune system. You might find that your symptoms get worse or that it takes longer for you to get better -- in extreme cases, it could cause your illness to escalate to a whole new level of severity. :(

Nevertheless, if you're feeling fine right now you've probably weathered the worst of it. Just don't roll again and you should be fine. Also, the common sentiment on this board is that it's best to keep at least a month (preferably 1.5-3) between rolls. You may feel fine now, but rolling more than once a month will eventually catch up to you in a bad way. Even once a month will seriously start to wear thin -- take my word and the word of a lot of people on this board for that. :\

Great post.