• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Tolerance

Aphex747

Bluelighter
I am about to go to a festival and wanted to roll 2 days in a row. My question is, will I need to double it up, like I would with blotter or shrooms, or can i do 1 and a half the second day to get the same effect. ( I will be taking vitamins and plenty hydrated for a safe fun time) Thanks everyone!

Depends on you. Some people seem to be able to roll two days in a row no problem, with either a small increase or no change at all in dose. Others however can't roll at all the second day. IME it can be done.. I'd bring an extra pill just in case though

I would strongly recommend not rolling two days in a row, regardless of how many you take. If you are going to do it anyway, take as little as possible the first day to achieve a decent roll (maybe half a good pill?) and then take the amount you normally would the second day. MDMA is very hard on your brain--you risk running out of serotonin after the first day if you overdo it, and long-term neural damage if you roll too often in too short a time. That translates to having a real shitty second day...

It might be better to do something else the first day, like blotter or shrooms, then roll the second day, imo.

Have fun, and let us know how it went, k? :)

i don't see any problem in rolling two days in a row (unless you're taking a gram of MDMA each time)...

but its not a habit to get into...

I have done this with disasterous results. I went to a festival and took 4 mg DOC throughout the day and then mda the first night. The second night I took 4 hits of STRONG LSD and a "thumbprint" of mdma (very dumb, I know, won't do it again) and honestly, I didn't feel a single thing on the second night. Everyone was fucking shocked at how normal I was, and it was because I was normal!

I paid for that weekend for several weeks afterward though. I could feel that I was out of whack, more irritable, moody, depressed...etc. I learned the hard way that I cannot make a whole weekend out of partying. I'm more of a one night kind of girl. :)

So, I recommend against it if you can avoid it. Most likely you will not get the desired effects that you were looking for on the second night.

Thanks everyone for the good advice. Its a 3 day music fest so im doin blotter 1st day after i do a mellow roll. then the 2nd day just one roll, and a 3rd day of a good blotter buzz.

Last year i made the mistake of taking 1 and a half blotter the 1st day and i took 2 and a half day 3 to not get much out of it. So this year im only doing 2/3 of a hit, a nice dose, So that on the 3rd day this year i will be able to fry actually! : )

I think going for 3/4 of a good roll that 1st day will make it alot more doable and enjoyable. Plus I take vitamins almost evryday , eat healthy, and excercise. Hopefully i'll have a lil more seratonin to use than I did last year. I know what I can and can't handle, I try to be responsible.

I really don't recommend rolling twice. The second day will be mellower even if you previous day is low, and the hangover will be increased.

Do whatever you want though, I guess.