Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Great feeling in mid section

OverteHorizonRadar

Bluelighter
(1)
When ever i do E, i end up getting this great feeling in my stomach area, its hard to explain but u might know it. I was hitting bong today and reminisced about last summer ( great moments in my life ) and i got that same feeling in my stomach. Is this feeling just sertonin or what?

(2)
ever since i did these meth caps and i got this other weird feeling on my head like tingly feeling, and in the past few days i keep getting that feeling. Ideas?

The first one just sounds like a flashback. I get similar feelings from certain songs. It's great =D

1. Is one of my favourite bits about MDMA :) I know exactly what you mean.

2. I once took a borderline amphetamine overdose (first and last time I did base) and I experienced the body tingles. Maybe somebody with medical knowledge can shed some light...

[EDIT]
Hang on, its a weird question, but does the tingling seem to be triggered by hearing certain frequencies? Raindrops for example, flowing water, always well defined and delicate sounds.

If so we're kindred spirits, I've been trying to work out what this is for years. I find it rather pleasurable, it got me into a lot of old avant garde, obscure ambient subgenres and glitch.

I know others experience this, I think it must be in varying degrees. I always thought this was something to do with my munching rather a lot of pills back in the day...

Sounds like those are the feelings people desire when they take E and meth.

The hair tingly feeling is what I look forward to on meth, rubbing my hair is an activity.
:)

Sounds like those are the feelings people desire when they take E and meth.

The hair tingly feeling is what I look forward to on meth, rubbing my hair is an activity.
:)

I dislike pure stimulants, and I've certainly never had the desire to try crystal meth, but it this is pretty much what I experienced when I overdid that base I mentioned.

Do you also notice when not on drugs, certain audio frequences send tingles/shivers across the the body. I think it's fairly common, I'd love to know what causes it.

[EDIT]
Hang on, its a weird question, but does the tingling seem to be triggered by hearing certain frequencies? Raindrops for example, flowing water, always well defined and delicate sounds.

ya it happens when i hear like high pitched sounds

I get a similar head buzz feeling at times. happened At work yesterday, feels good man

Heh, I've gone as far as to collect music that triggers it :p Immensly relaxing.

Strange sounds, high frequencies, often punctuated with periods of silence. I wonder if people share the same frequencies...

Tomorrow I shall run an experiment with volunteers :)