Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Official Aus Munchies Recipe Thread

nickthecheese

Bluelighter
*ahem*
This thread is dedicated to all of those great munchies recipes you may have or had, but never though that they would be taken seriously by your friends.
So. Post your faverouite things to eat when you've got the munchies. If it involves cooking, explain it.
They don't have to include marijuana in them, but of they do, be sure to note it.
I'd just like to say that penut butter + jam sandwitches are the greatest things ever. Even better if you use those corn-thins things instead of bread.
Cheese on toast too is yum :)
[ 12 November 2002: Message edited by: nickthecheese ]

Come to think of it, while munchies are great, I might move this to social, as it's not particularly drug related.
Genasirus told me about chocolate paddle-pops dipped in condensed milk... sounds too good to handle.
BigTrancer :)

Oooh, oooh: mango chutney and grilled cheese on toast. I swear, it's the best.
Or big fat oven-baked wedges (Healthy Choice, McCains) with salsa, cheese and sour cream.
Or if you simply can't be bothered, cereal. :D mmm... cereal....

mmmmm, the greatness of unusual food combos....
rasin toast (toasted, not just the bread) + chocolate topping sauce is AMAZING!!!
bk
ps NEVER EVER try salada biscuits with custard - this is one of those not so great unusual food combos

i reckon nothing beats doritos and salsa but actually come to think of it anything tatses good when ur stoned!!

Originally posted by Strawberry_lovemuffin:
Oooh, oooh: mango chutney and grilled cheese on toast. I swear, it's the best.
Or big fat oven-baked wedges (Healthy Choice, McCains) with salsa, cheese and sour cream.
Or if you simply can't be bothered, cereal. :D mmm... cereal....

Oh SLM! Mango chutney rocks!!!! One of my favourite sandwiches consists of: cheese, tomato, mango chutney and whole mustard seeds....oh joy on earth! I made it for the first time when i was 12 and haven't gone back :)
If you want to see something really funny, ask your stoned friend if he/she wants a peanut butter sandwich. Make it for him, then put it in the microwave (not for too long, maybe 30-45 seconds). The peanut-butter turns into a really gluggy goo...give it too your buddy and watch him/her try to eat it...hehe ;D
nickthecheese: Peanut butter and jam also rocks...have you tried a banana and honey sandwich? mmmmm... :)
[ 12 November 2002: Message edited by: samadhi ]

hmmm i still reacon banana and honey sandwiches rock :) ..... and marshmellow banana and honey sandwiches are awesome toooo :) ........ yes yes i love ma banana sandwiches :)
Potato gems with tomato sauce and lemon juice are also one of ma favorite foods :)

Rice bubbles and ice cream = heaven.
Mush the icecream all up first so it's easy to stir the rice bubbles in.

Hot chips, cheese, and gravy!!! YUM!!
Alternatively, chocolate fondue with that coloured popcorn you can get... mmmmmmmmm...
*drools*

Lots and lotsa Milo sprinkled on Buttered toast.
peanut butter and lettuce sandwhiches (a little bit of jam can be added)
vegemite and strawberry jam on toast

Queen Beat and I found ourselves eating that mint-choc ice magic stuff..... without icecream...

toasted cheese, banana and bacon sandwiches.
....souds a bit dodgy but is a taste sensation. fry the bacon up first..wack it on a thick slice of toast add cheese and thinly sliced banana. grill untill the cheese has melted and the banana is starting to caremelise slightly.
*drool* *drool* *drool*.

yeah im a big experimental cook when im stoned, i hope to find something original and tasty and market it.
the only thing ive come up with so far are ham, cheese and peanut butter toasted sandwiches. make sure you put at least as much butter on them as you do peanut butter or theyll be too dry.

well its not really a recipe
but paddle pops, and i can't stress this enough, fucking paddle pops they are the best balance of yummy different flavours vs smooth creamy ice cream and its portable with a stick, what else can you ask for?

A packet of the instant mee goreng by Indomie (45c a packet from supermarkets) - dump it in boiling water for 1.5 mins, add the satchet ingredients (beware the chilli sauce) and serve... and if you can be bothered with one step further - fried egg...
Used to have that every time after a night out.

Well being the cereal conosiuer i am, it all comes down to cereal recipes.
I never have just one cereal anymore, i always mix. A Good combo in general are sultana bran and maxi grain (cocoa nutra bites).
But my favourite stoned cereal munchy food without going too overboard is 2 weetbix, Covered in a tablespoon of honey, then sultana bran, add extra sultanas if you want, then maxi grain on top. Can also add strawberries or any other thing you desire.
Then, just add milk... mmmmm
Adikkal

Recipe for THING(s)
1 pot type glass (tall and narrow)
2 tablespoons milo
2 phat scoops of vanilla ice cream
1 squirt of chocolate topping on top of ice cream
fill with milk. stir to desired consistency. or don't stir.
that's in order. u can add other stuff too, things work well with whatever's in the pantry/fridge. full sick when bent. mad for summer.
[ 12 November 2002: Message edited by: Evil Witch ]