Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your life so bloody good Part II

PsychoKitten

Bluelight Crew
Part I here
Big ups to the weird and wonderful collective I'm proud to call my friends. I seriously love all of you to bits.
My life is good because I have so many things to look forward to and even though things might be on a rollercoaster ride of highs and lows I've always got my friends to count on.
It's november already, summer's here (even if it is in the form of oppressive humidity), work's fun and the party season's just getting interesting... not to mention the fun of NYE and seeing everyone again - all up it's not too shabby at all.
Oh yeah and i forgot to mention the hot new guy at work. A little bit of eye candy always makes the days easier ;)
[edit - updated link]
[ 11 November 2002: Message edited by: PsychoKitten ]

My life is so wonderful at the moment because on Saturday night Mocha and I got engaged. I just couldn't be happier!
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And a lifetime with Mocha for me)

i am in love with the most wonderful man alive
and i get to call him my husband :D

^^ haha good one :)
because im about to finish school and it signifies the end to wasting the last 12 yrs of my life! and everything is just beginning, job, car, partying.

because teriyaki exists and i get to listen to quality techno week in week out. :p

Two bluelighters - one my boy, one my best friend. They're the reason why my life is so good.

simpsons
seinfeld
tasmania
air
food
drugs
combine all ingredients, mix vigorously and serve well CHILLED......

this is big i love you message to Queen Beat:
you are the hugest part of why my life is so good :)
*big hugz*

why is my life so good?
i wake up at 5pm and don't have to answer to anybody.
so
care.

because of music
because my job is still interesting and fun after 2 months of training
because i have great friends who i know i can count on
because of dinner in the park and random ferry rides to the city
because of 2am phone convo's
because i don't let it get to me as much as i used to when it(life) decides to fuck me round
because i have goals and im achieving them
:)

Because finally i am am finding direction in my life, doing what i want to do, to become the person i want to be. Its been a long time and im finally getting there :)

Because I am getting married in December to a wonderful fella.
Because now Uni is over for the year, the wedding is organised enough that I am no longer having nightmares about it - phew.

Oh.. badboy *sniffles*
You only "think" its not..
its is is is i tell you..
=K9=

meow
*kitty pounces on da K9 and huggles him to death*
Long time no see bub :D
My life rawks cause I spent this morning down the beach and i'm spending this afternoon by the pool :)

*K9 pulls kittys hair*
=((BOING))=
*wuns away weal quick...* hee hee
Yep honey, its been long long time. I had the MADDEST time wit Corch, James, Mirage & all them at Ferry...
..ppl out here are so dull and sedate.
>Fuck me running< I needed to plug myself back into BL for some funnies and some bitching...
Ha ha ha.. me back with avengance...
=K9=
*RUFF*