Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Phenazepam) - New Experience - Responsible Usage

handydandy

Greenlighter
After reading the countless countess horror stories on here about encounters with the ultra potent benzo Phenazepam, I reluctantly ordered 100mg from a fairly reliable vendor. First off, I must say, that I have been diagnosed (years ago) with anxiety disorder and have strayed away from becoming a prescription benzo addict. Each benzodiazapine seems to have it's own unique properties and I've found that Valium and Xanex (surprise surprise) gives me the greatest relief from an acute anxiety attack. Also, because I sometimes partake in off the wall psychedelics, valium is very nice to have on hand to terminate an uncomfortable situation and sometimes reduce the seizure threshold in extreme cases (which I've had to endure before). That being said, this is the way I prepared the material.

I first put on rubber gloves to avoid accidentally absorbing any of the material intradermally. I then prepared a large .25x.25 meter flat piece of aluminum foil to work over in a draft-less work area. I then used my milligram scales to verify the vendor had sent the correct amount of material. I then took an semi-opaque brown glass "dropper bottle" and dropped 400 drops of 99% pure ethanol into the dropper bottle. I then added the material to the ethanol in the dropper bottle, tightly closed the lid, wiped the bottle free from excess particles of the material and agitated the solution for approximately 15 minutes. All visible particles had dissolved. At the ratio of ethanol to phenazepam I used, each drop SHOULD contain .25mg of phenazepam.

After researching and finding that the most common dose is .50mg, I put 2 drops on a sweet tart candy and ate it.

I felt the first effects within roughly 15 minutes. To me the effects feel like a cross between Valium and Xanex. If I didn't know better, I would have thought I had taken a 5mg Valium. It has now been several days since my first dose, and I feel fine, no black outs... my bank account still has the same amount of money in it, my car has no damage, I didn't drop out of school, I haven't lost my job, and everyone around me seems to think that I'm in great spirits. 8)

I have no health insurance, so I cannot afford to go spend $200 at the doctor each month to get the medication I need to effectively deal with anxiety (or have some "escape buttons" for bad trips). I'm sure my moderate psychedelic use doesn't help my anxiety disorder, but it is not really that bad. Actually cannabis seems to do me more harm than just about any other drug I've encountered so I shy away from at almost all costs.

I just wanted to post my experience with Phenazepam to let people know that not everyone that acquires it uses it irresponsibly. It can be measured accurately to fractions of milligrams, and administered rationally just like any other Benzo. To me, Phenazepam looks to be a godsend that I wish I'd had access to years ago. It probably would have added a couple years to my life overall by lowering my cardiovascular stress caused by my anxiety disorder.

Cheers Bluelighters!
HandyDandy

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_phenazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, I've been looking for a solid report about responsible therapeutic use of phenaz, thanks for this

Interesting idea using drops, I didn't realize phenazepam was so soluble in alcohol. I might have to try this method.

Interesting idea using drops, I didn't realize phenazepam was so soluble in alcohol. I might have to try this method.
Yes, I was surprised at the rate it dissolved myself. The phenazepam I acquired was very "crystalline" (much like the high quality mephedrone crystals you see coming from Asia), although this was NOT purchased from Asia. Most of the material dissolved within 5 minutes with the larger crystals taking the longest (no longer than 15 minutes) to dissolve. I also might should add that I am storing the final ethanol/phenazepam solution in a refrigerated environment. I've noticed no change in potency of the solution thus far.

i have a reliable supplier for small and large ammounts of this substance at a resnoble price and am a big vallium and xanax lover - i was wondering are there any recreational properties to this substance or just for theraputic and if so what doses should i be looking at i have a MG scale and dropper bottles as mentioned by the orgional OP - any help appreceated.:)

psyk!!

i have a reliable supplier for small and large ammounts of this substance at a resnoble price and am a big vallium and xanax lover - i was wondering are there any recreational properties to this substance or just for theraputic and if so what doses should i be looking at i have a MG scale and dropper bottles as mentioned by the orgional OP - any help appreceated.:)

psyk!!
Honestly, I find little to no recreational value to this chemical. You can definitely feel that you are under the influence of a benzo. Colors seem "warmer" and vivid... slight mental haze, maybe a bit lethargic... but none of the crazy "euphoria" from klonopin or Valium. I usually take .5mg-1mg for normal anxiety no more than 2-3 times a day. I've TRIED to use it recreational before, taking up to 3 or 4mg. It just starts making me sleepy and the "benzo-vision" increases with little to no euphoria. To me, this drug simply is what it is. It is an anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, mild sedative, mild skeletal muscle relaxant, and has mild amnestic properties. It will stop a trip dead in its tracks, and will also stop a panic attack dead in its tracks. Not much else. So for everyone here looking for a benzo that will "fuck you up", I hate to be the bearer of bad news. The only thing (thank god) that I've found it is good for is relieving acute anxiety and stopping psychedelic trips. If you're looking for that "I just took 40mg of Valium" feeling... you're barking up the wrong tree no matter how much you take. Like I said though, for someone like me with anxiety disorder, I would actually ask my Dr. for it by name over Klonopin and Xanax for sure (could I afford a doctor). It works as well for me as valium, except little to no euphoria. But in the midst of a panic attack, euphoria is the last thing on your mind. ya dig?

Just on a side note, my fiancee and I took 5mg a piece "recreationally last night"... I woke up and felt fine... LOL she slept for 15 hours. The later said she had kind of a fuzzy "drugged" feeling with sparse memories of the night before. I on the other hand feel fine. I'm very lucid today and probably have quite a tolerance to benzos by now. My fiancee on the other had does not have that. For me, when we were on the 5mg, I did feel like I had the euphoria from taking a couple valium. My fiancee compared the memory problem to taking a large xanex the night before. My memory of it was fine though. I went on this morning and took my regular .5mg dose and earlier in the evening had my .5mg dose. I don't really know what all the fuss is about this drug is. It seems like a super benzo that is exactly what a LOT of people have been looking for. I think the problem lies with the people dosing the stuff. "Eyeballing" doses... jesus christ! What do they expect?

I haven't got any experience with Phenazepam myself but i've read many horror stories of people eyeballing doses or just taking too much and 'losing' weeks. It really is dangerous in some peoples hands but it was good to read your report and how responsible you've been with handling it. I was reluctant to try it myself but reading how you managed it yourself, I may just try! :)

I'd also be interested in seeing the dosage curve on this on. I can take 5 miligrams and get up the next morning... My fiance who is absolutely NOT immune to benzos whatsoever... it made her sleep for 4 days. Be caurful if you are not a seasoned bezohead like myself or it will sneak up on you and comatose you! LOL

It will take at least over 10mgs to comatose you.

People who take this are blacking out, which is clearly different from comatose state.

Thank you for posting a phenazepam post where the person did not destroy their lives. I always knew it would be easily doable, but no one ever seems to do it, haha.

I think the problem is, most people who would be responsible enough to deal with it, realize there isn't much recreational potential, and don't bother. People who aren't responsible enough buy it anyway and say "It's probably okay if I just stick my tongue in the powder, lolz" and the rest goes bad from there, haha. No offense to anyone who blacked themselves out. It happens, I understand.

Have fun with the Phenazepam, but remember that withdrawals are a total bitch, so if they stop selling it and you run out, you're probably going to have to go to a doctor or the hospital to keep from seizuring. Besides that, sounds good!

Well, fortunately for me, I only take .5-2mg a week or so... sometimes less if my life is not in complete turmoil.

I take both clonazepam and phenazepam. I find clonaze very recreational. Unfortunately, I have abused phenazepam until my dose is too high to experience euphoria (or even warmfuzzybenzobuzz) from clonazepam (at dosages up to 20mg; no effect besides zero anxiety). And, no, the phenaze gives me no euphoria. It removes most anxiety, but I now find myself trying to titrate down from 20-40 or ? mg/day phenazepam so that clonazepam will work again.

I take both clonazepam and phenazepam. I find clonaze very recreational. Unfortunately, I have abused phenazepam until my dose is too high to experience euphoria (or even warmfuzzybenzobuzz) from clonazepam (at dosages up to 20mg; no effect besides zero anxiety). And, no, the phenaze gives me no euphoria. It removes most anxiety, but I now find myself trying to titrate down from 20-40 or ? mg/day phenazepam so that clonazepam will work again.

You take 20-40mg of phenazepam a day? That is dangerously high man.... like SERIOUSLY dangerously high.

Well, fortunately for me, I only take .5-2mg a week or so... sometimes less if my life is not in complete turmoil.

Sounds like you're doing well then! And dear god Socio, 20-40mg of phenazepam a day? I think 20-40mg would last me about a year...

It's definitely soluble in ethanol, but tolerance can build up very quickly. Nowadays I can easily do 4-5mg and barely feel the effects. Certainly nothing the next day. And the euphoria pales in comparison to diazepam, clonazepam, alprazolam, etc.

It's definitely soluble in ethanol, but tolerance can build up very quickly. Nowadays I can easily do 4-5mg and barely feel the effects. Certainly nothing the next day. And the euphoria pales in comparison to diazepam, clonazepam, alprazolam, etc.

I agree that I do sense some tolerance to the euphoric feelings of it. But it still makes my anxiety go away with a .5-1mg dose.

You take 20-40mg of phenazepam a day? That is dangerously high man.... like SERIOUSLY dangerously high.

Well, dangerous because of dependence levels. If I run out my withdrawals could be harmful to say the least.

Thanks for your comment..

I am in a support group trying to cut back ASAP

Good for you man, I wish you the best of luck. I'd hate to see what could happen if the RC dealers cut that off. At least it has a very long half-life so tapering wont be as hard as the shorter ones!