• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Multiple questions on Oxycodone combinations, tramadol and safety (urgent pos, thanks

bignbrown

Bluelighter
questions on Oxycodone combinations, tramadol and safety (did meph earlier)

i know there is a mega thread so sorry, bit ots a few questions so might be easier to make a thread, as i need quick answers.

I was a meph binge last night, did quite alot, got to sleep around 3-4 in the morning, woke up feel ok tbh no real comedown, then sore my oxys arrived! snorted 25mg and was just in heaven and have since redosed and also popped some trams, but then realised the meph i had this morning (yeah there was a line left on the side, this was at 9:30am), is it taking tramadols before stimulants i have to worry about or is it ok to take it a very very good few hours last time, tbh i think i was out of serontin and was just using dopamine anyway but still worried and its made me a bit anxious, also are antihistamines good to take any time on oxy?

thanks

Last edited:
oops editing now to add questions, am slightly fucked u see, but think im at risk

As you realise tramadol + things that raise serotonin = bad, best avoided at all times. Pretty sure antihistamines are safe anytime on oxy, if you mean what time would be most recreational then (not from personal exp) I would probs say so they kick in when the oxy's are peaking to produce a very euphoric nod.