• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Sick and need advice!

Dazed and Confused

Greenlighter
Ok the last time I wrote here nobody read it or replyed. I have been using heroin for the last year and a half and haven't went without it that whole time. My dealer left town for the day and I am fresh out of everything.
I just was wondering what kinds of things would make me feel better (other than getting high) to help me with the withdrawls.
Anything....:(

Well, other opiates will help, any prescription like vicodin, percocet, etc. will make you feel 100%.
If you don't have access to stuff like that, you can go to a drug store and get Immodium. It's got an interesting background, started out very similar to an opiate and even has similar characteristics, but in the end it's not gonna get you high, but may have some value as far as stopping you from shitting all over the place, and maybe helping in other aspects.
Aside from those things, multivitamins, Ibuprofen, Advil, etc. have some value, and may help a little with the achy muscles and general pain.
Hot showers and good music/tv/movies etc. also helps a lot. Good luck man! Should all be over in a few days, unless, of course, you cop drugs as soon as you can get your hands on them.

Nice thank you all for the great advice and by the way i'm a girl ... not a bro. But I guess you could call me bro that's fine. I don't have any access to pain pills or even chocolate..

Definetly read it, it will give you a list of helpful meds. I liked to lay down and keep warm for the first few days, then eventually take a sleeping pill at night, like ambien. This is, of course, without giving you details on certain drugs to take. Benzos would be your standard helpful accomodation besides the obvious. Good luck, you will get threw it soon enough. I know it sucks but just think about each day becoming brighter inside yourself and the feeling of relief by the time it all ends. I have so much love and understanding for opiate addicts because I am one myself. God bless ya.

sit in a sauna, or just make yourself sweat as much as possible. sweating it out is the only way to get rid of it.
i drink ensure a lot too, it helps with my stomache, but you probably6 don't want to do that if you have the runs already

This is why you need more than one or two dealers, every good addict knows that!

Cold copping from someone else is out of the question? Find some benzos if pain meds are out of reach, it will calm your mind and body.

^ Totally disagree with above about the sauna, unless you want to start withdrawal faster, stay in a cool environment and move around as little as possible.