• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine & Adderall question? thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluntedskier

Bluelighter
Hey guys real quick question regarding harm reduction and all that.... I am going through a super hard time and I have a ton of school work to get caught up on/graphic design/website stuff/screen play/media production shit, anyways you get the point im trying to get in the zone. Do I need the drugs to do this? No, obviously but that is not the point clearly.

Anyways, I am just one of those kids who is somewhat cautious with what he takes and likes to look shit up. I normally don't do yayo (unless I am in the galapagos cause its <snip> a gram and fucking bomb!) but I grabbed a gram of some really good blow from a friend since I never normally have that opportunity.

To cut to the chase, is it really bad or risky to mix adderall and cocaine? I was thinking of taking like a 20XR and blowing a couple little lines here and there throughout the day. I do not have a known heart problem. I just don't wana end up wiht anything bad, and I couldn't find too much info online about mixing amphetamines and cocaine.

I am just having a super hard time, my dad's going into brain sergury for a brain tumor and my grandfather is probably dying this week too... shit sucks right.

On a positive note, HBO just bought the rights to our shit and we are probably having a mini series, within the next year or so. So you guys will have to check it out!!

Sorry for writing so much for a simple question. I tend to do that. 1 love. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone knowledgeable provide me with some info or experience on this? Not a huge deal, I took a 10mg addy again and have plenty of blow, its decent really not that good.

How risky/bad is it for you to mix both? I also have xanax XR in my system but i have that in me all day cause i am supposed to take 6mg XR in the morning.

I'm talking tiny lines, no scarface shit. Just don't wana end up with a panic attack or in the ER, but obviously this little white line in front of me is very tempting

I'd highly suggest NOT taking Adderall & Coke at the same time.

I tried using the two at the same time a few times in the past few months, & at least two of those times I was literally scared I might have a heart attack. & considering I'm the kind of person who can stay up for days on Meth & never get the whole "heart beating really fast in my chest" feeling, I can easily imagine most other people combining the two & actually having a heart attack.

You shouldn't need to use both of those at the same time anyway.

No, if you need two very potent dopaminergics to get productive/high, then you either don't take either or only take one at a time at a properly adjusted dose.

It really isn't that bad as a one- or two- off kinda deal, but as stated above constant use of that combination will most certainly result in some manner of god-awful heart problem, not in every case, but enough to be wary. I mean, I've done it and was fine, but just be careful, when you feel your heart racing like super bad and get tunnel vision, lay off the yak.

I wouldn't suggest mixing these two; I have before and it could have ended badly. Everything felt good at first, I was just really up, energetic, wired and extremely euphoric.. at some point though I started noticing how fast my pulse was an it honestly scared me, I was up at around 135 BPM. I felt like my body and brain was put on overdrive and being taxed to it's limits. Long story short, I ended up taking some Xanax which did the trick and lowered my heartrate down to about 100 BPM, and I just waited it out from there taking more xanax as needed.

It's not really worth mixing the two of these; you should be good off of one or the other, not both. Things could have gone a lot worse, and I learned from this experienced not to mix different stimulant drugs simultaneously.

I've done this before with no problems, but considering combining Adderall and Ritalin actually decreases the potency of both (I can't remember the science, but I think it has to do with combining a DRI and a DRA) so I'd assume coke and Adderall would have a similar effect.

Basically my question is that I have been doing coke and know I can get more but not for like 5 hours or so (its my bday) but I have adderall. Will that get me by until then or is it just a bad idea?

Probably will be fine, might turn into a problem. If you can wait, wait. If you can't wait then take as small an amount as you can manage. Don't think we can help you any more than that and what has been said in this old thread you pulled up.

Have a good birthday!.

Status
Not open for further replies.