• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine coke and anal sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDMAmbien

Bluelighter
Not sure if this is allowed or not, but I been trying to get my gf to give me anal for years but never has happened.. she takes finger or two up there but the d is to wide haha but we been dappin in yak lately and brought up putting some on her asshole so it'll numb up n shell be able to take it and sbhe laughed and is actually considering it.. but will it be worthwhile (numbing effect) or a waste? Will it act as like a coke plug(never done, we insulf) ?

Thanks fellas n ladies..this would be awesome if it can happen!

(Mods sorry if this isn't allowed.. haven't been doin well with my postes lately... stupid newbies)

So, you're going to pour cognac on her asshole?

Someones got jokes, but seriously read the prefix n title but I'm sure your being sarcastic.

Wut bout a snowcap? Or wontthat make me harder to stay hard? Like wearing an extra thick condom

MDMAmbien, I think you are the one with the jokes. At least I hope so. Do you really think cocaine is going to numb her enough that she won't feel the fact that a D is in her ass?

Its doin an awesome job on my face. She's takin the head, just can't get the shaft. I think this would just help get it started..

There are products on the sex toy market that are supposed to help, lubes with numbing agents. I suppose you could have her be high on a pain killer before. Uphoria might help..

I just hope I'm giving this advice to someone who isn't asking his gf to do something she really doesn't want to.

(Why? Personal note: I got talked into it by my EX bf after all his begging and pleading and I wanted to make him happy. I was so upset and in pain that I had to stop him and just cried my eyes out. It was not a pleasant experience!)

P. S. a benzo might help her relax more so it is easier...

Being numb isnt a good thing. She wont feel the pain untill the stuff wears off then she is gonna be pissed because all the pain is gonna come, you could do alot of damage (tearing,etc..) because of the fact shes numb and cant feel it. A benzo or something to relax her could help.

^ True. Pain is here with a goal: to tell your body when it's too dangerous. If you don't feel anything, you could aswell put your hand on a burning stove.

In my experience its best to just 1. go with the non-psychoactive methods first(lube, working your way up with the fingers, etc) and see where that gets you, 2. try, like everyone said, something relaxing rather than numbing 3. (my personal favorite) have her do some intense kegels for a few weeks so other parts of her body are tighter than most people's asses are in the first place 4. revel in the fact that you dont have a pencil for a member. congrats.

Your probably going to tear her rectum apart and she's going to shit on you. Don't use ANY numbing agents, and use a lot of lube, not coke.

^ True. Pain is here with a goal: to tell your body when it's too dangerous. If you don't feel anything, you could aswell put your hand on a burning stove.
if you love the look of scars i guess

pain's goal is no longer necessary. we could have a different feeling, which doesn't "hurt", tell us when our bodies need medical care

I just clicked on this thread because I thought the title was funny. What a d-bag.

pain's goal is no longer necessary. we could have a different feeling, which doesn't "hurt", tell us when our bodies need medical care

Yeah but if it didn't HURT anymore we wouldn't give a fuck about the signals something is wrong...

if you love the look of scars i guess

How do you propose to rewire our autonomic nervous system?

Even if this was somehow possible, and an alarm went off instead of physical pain, it would still cause psychological pain. Fear, anxiety, sadness, etc.

Oh fuck, my body's medical alarm is going off? Maybe I have cancer..

Mr. Reed also makes a good point. Smoking cigarettes feels good (not even necessarily good -- it just doesn't hurt) and people don't stop, despite knowing it causes cancer.

Bad idea. Masking pain means masking injuries. When the coke wears off, she might realize that she was letting you do it too hard, without enough lube, etc and be in a lot of pain.

The OP is a complete dickhole, use your brain man. Lube and fingers, make that shit(mad pun intended) more pliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.