• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Aromatic carbonyl-(2-(p-tolyl)-N,1-dimethylethanamine)-2-one

madtrade

Greenlighter
Hi there i have bougth from a very well know smartshop.

some chemical-energyzer i usually trust em about the quality of the products specially for mushrooms and the like they are very professional.

so the products mention this

"After Explosion and X-4FMP we got the new perfect legal party smartdrug, waves of energy under your skin."

Word it look OK so i order one dose

The package in my hands.

I look at the ingredients and this is pretty strange

I have NO GOD DAMN IDEA what is it.

I have googled for it there is no info.

So i really dont know what that.

The package weight 400mg inside there is some very lil balls of sugar coated.

they say this is an aromatic powder not for human etc blabla the usual bullshit.

Anyway here is what is found behind the package

"" ingredients""

Contains: Polyvinyl, Aromatic carbonyl-(2-(p-tolyl)-N,1-dimethylethanamine)-2-one, Non Parell sugar beads (yeah it's really wrote like this)

""""""""""""""""

So i seeked for the name of the product and the website of this company one site say it is mephedrone. but does it really look like mephedrone ?

The chemicals dont look to match to me.

So so far i did a very extra smallish line about i think 20mg of the 400mg products.

The effects came quickly like 4-FMP i feel good so far.

( i was on a small dose of 4-FMP when i woke up this morning i took this rails +6h after the small dose of 4-fmp (maybe 100mg or less)

So anybody can help me with this package ?

what it is inside ? i trust the website so far i doubt they would give me any fucked up substance but word not knowing about what im taking worry me a bit :)

thanks for your help !

Ok

T+4:30h : I did i think half of the packet only via snorting small dose by small dose

euphoria is almost gone there is no point to redose for me right now and im going

to cooldown. I think my whole intake was around 250mg or 200mg i cant be really sure. but =~ half of the package of 400mg

I feel OK into my body.

I took my everyday 5mg diazepam (i have a prescription for this) and a extra 5mg. (for a smooth trip )

My hartbeat is almost normal.

The only side effect i had was some muscular pain they was more intense then usual. (it happend to me with the 4-fmp too)

Voila So far so good

it's 15:00 now we will see for the cooldown :>

PS: Extra info, the manufacter is from warszawa (polland), the shop is from holland. and i live in france

PS2: I never tryed mephedrone but from what i have read it does not look the same

it's almost 4-fmp effect a big stronger maybe i hope someone can give more info.

Wouldnt diazepam pretty much cancel out the effects as it affects GABA which is known as "the inhibitory neurotransmitter"... people usually have their trip then take a diazepam to comedown and sleep.

erm isnt polyvinyl plastic?

diazepam word i take it everyday anyway i have a light anxiety problem since i'm on subutex.

when im taking some amphetamine or any kind of stimulant if i feel the need
to keep down the side-effects i take diazepam a bit more with a low dosage.

like 2.5mg until i feel the side-effects are gone and usually it does not change a lot my experience. just no excessive jitterry or rapid hartbeat. it does not really affect my high

but i keep the dosage slow as possible to know if it's "enough"

so at the end of the experience i dont get the full effects.

but it's still worth it

Btw I had a good night of sleep without problem i took 3mg of melatonin and that's all.

Today i feel good after looking at my package i was at way more then 250mg i had maybe 50mg left so over all it was 350mg imo

voila :>

diazepam word i take it everyday anyway i have a light anxiety problem since i'm on subutex.

when im taking some amphetamine or any kind of stimulant if i feel the need
to keep down the side-effects i take diazepam a bit more with a low dosage.

like 2.5mg until i feel the side-effects are gone and usually it does not change a lot my experience. just no excessive jitterry or rapid hartbeat. it does not really affect my high

but i keep the dosage slow as possible to know if it's "enough"

so at the end of the experience i dont get the full effects.

but it's still worth it

i do the same thing mate. diazepam makes me not care about a racing heartbeat (which is my cause of panic attacks) i end up feeling az bit doped up but buzzing at the same time lol

I look at the ingredients and this is pretty strange

I have NO GOD DAMN IDEA what is it.

I have googled for it there is no info.

So i really dont know what that.

The package weight 400mg inside there is some very lil balls of sugar coated.

they say this is an aromatic powder not for human etc blabla the usual bullshit.

Anyway here is what is found behind the package

"" ingredients""

Contains: Polyvinyl, Aromatic carbonyl-(2-(p-tolyl)-N,1-dimethylethanamine)-2-one, Non Parell sugar beads (yeah it's really wrote like this)

""""""""""""""""

So anybody can help me with this package ?

what it is inside ? i trust the website so far i doubt they would give me any fucked up substance but word not knowing about what im taking worry me a bit :)

thanks for your help !

(2-(p-tolyl)-N,1-dimethylethanamine)-2-one is just another way of writing this... tolyl is 4-methyl-phenyl and N,1-dimethylethanamine-2-one is amino-propiophenone.

Whoever wrote that knew what he was doing because he got the numbers spot on and the parentheses in the right places. But if you look at web sites for forensic scientists like http://isomerdesign.com/Cdsa/scheduleUK.php?schedule=ALL&section=ALL&structure=C then you see that they draw out the molecule. That way there is no confusion (unless the molecule is huge and complicated like taxol - in those cases even drawing it does not keep you from confusing two similar substances).

Wait - so you bought sugar coated energy? That is wild! Actually non-parell sugar is not sugar - it is some synthetic substitute but still...

Last edited:
Aromatic carbonyl - (2-(p-tolyl)-N,1-dimethylethanamine)-2-one

I got a package in the mail with a free sample that says something similar on the back Aromatic carbonyl - (2-(3,4-dimethylphenyl)-N,1-dimethylethanamine)-2-one

In this case too, google knows nothing. Can anybody help? There are so many commas and numbers - I really don't know if they put something down that is deliberately complicated or if its true... not finding anything about this chemical suggests the former but then again madtrade had a similar thing with mephedrone! And that does exist, although I saw a news article which wasn't sure.In the timesonline Rod Liddle has a bit titled "Drugs advisers overdose on anger" which says "I always assumed that the government had actually invented mephedrone precisely so that it could ban it and look tough — it never occurred to me the stuff actually existed." WOW.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/rod_liddle/article7094203.ece

Last edited:
Google doesn't seem to know much. I wonder if this chem just has a made up bullshit name to trick everyone.. In terms of effects with similar dosages compared to Mepehdrone I feel almost the the same (while plateuing - about 1.5 - 2 hours for an oral dose (about 200 mg on empty stomach in a gel cap): calm, dreamy, euphoric, empathetic, slightly stimulated, gurning, eyes a little wobbling, dry moth, hard to focus eyes a little and when I type I miss a ton of stuff and have to get back, def. not something I would take for an organized "lift me up" and focused buzz..
Music sounds awesome, not as good as on weed but still way above baseline (except when I am in a great mood, then natural music high is unbeatable).

The chem looks like a pile of skinny, brittle and longish white odor-less crystals.. Snorting hurts a little but not too bad, can't taste the drip almost, just a little bitter.

I got it the same way as the first poster above; I was promised mephedrone but then got this shit. So far I don't regret it, except I am dreading a calm down after 3 low-moderate doses in the last 4 hours I had. I will get back to you then... Please wish me luck and keep your fingers cross for me at least for a few seconds - I am very superstitious. ;)

I REALLY want to learn more about what is it. :p

Feel like such a stupid guinea pig but I didn't have unclean fun for so long. . I took a little sample two, before boming, a couple of pin heads to make sure it's not some crazy toxic super potent stim or poison, or wores. In 20 minutes didn't feel much. Thank good it's not damn MDPV (which I didn't try to but researched enough to avoid it by all cost).

My advise that could theoretically save many newbies lives - don't take what you have NO clue about, even little tests are very dangerous.. I am an idiot and a hypocrite but I still mean it. Playing a lottery with highs and deaths do you really want that?..

Last edited:
Usually, we don't do speculation or product identification of Bluelight, but since this is going around and is a (so far) unidentified ingredient, I think it is in the interest of Harm Reduction to keep this open until the substance is identified.

Could someone post a picture of the substance (without a baggie or anything to indicate a source)?

I did some looking around, and it is likely that it contains

3-fluoromethcathinone or 3,4-dimethylmethcathinone. Both are going to be substantially similar to mephedrone, but nowhere lists any known doses, and it is relatively new, so I would avoid it.

EDIT:
Several vendors claim that it was an attempt (by vendors or a lab) to re-name 3,4-DMMC (Dimethylmethcathinone) in a way that would set off drug-analog laws in the UK.

Regardless, I would avoid any RC that isn't accurately identified on the packaging, and even mephedrone, for example, would be better than this stuff because there is some documented use of meph without people dying.

The more these molecules are altered and substituted, the more chance there is of dangerous and unforeseen effects emerging, as happened with a logical extension of modified amphetamines, the halogenated equivalents of 4-FA or 4-FMA, etc... which are extremely toxic, and were on the market as recently as a month ago (a very awesome BL mod got the vendor to pull it down).

So that's it, be careful with this shit, even now that there is some idea as to what it is, we still don't know what it is. Such is life with rc's, but at least there is some info out there about some of the older one's.

I renamed the thread so that people could find it more easily. There is much questioning and debate about this compound, so maybe some helpful information will find it's way here.

Just a reminder, keep it non-speculative (back up any info you give about this substance). Non-specific (don't mention vendors, or product names other than chem. name). There is a warning sitting in this thread now, anyone who violates the BLUA by posting vendor info, identifiable packaging, etc... will not get a warning, so... consider this your warning.

It's a crap IUPAC name for mephedrone.
EI7YX.png

The 3,4 dimethylphenyl compound is 3,4-DMMC.

Source? Cuz I looked forever and couldn't find it, so you must have found a damn good resource. Share plz.

9IkvV.png

Source: Chemdraw and using my imagination to work around the dumbass mutilated names.

Last edited: