Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

movies your stubborn ass will never see because they LOOK stupid.

undead

Greenlighter
mind you in asking this, i'm not basing my opinions on seeing any of these films. i just know there are movies that i'll likely NEVER see barring one of my less awesome friends throwing it on their tv while i'm at their house.

avatar... looks fucking retarded.
transformers... luckily i've avoided this tripe so far.
clash of the titans... sorry, just not interested.
twilight... again... just not interested.

and i KNOW there are many many more, but these are the only one's so far that i can think of off the top of my head. and before anyone gets all ghey on me and tries to tell me what i'm missing out on, remember, i don't care. your taste in movies is probably way less awesome than mine.

Avatar looks silly to me but Im going to check it out soley for the visual effects. Maybe somekind of psychedelic for extra amazement.

-A whole load of romantic comedies specificly anything with Vince Vaugn.
-Nine. I'm not really a fan of musicals.
-Twilight because Im not a 14 year old girl.
-She's out of my league
-A nightmare on elm street. Really? Another horror movie remake?

I gave in and saw Avatar and didn't like it. Massively overhyped

Most of tim burtons stuff
The harry potter series
T3
Precious

- Twilight
- Radio
- The Hand that Rocks the Cradle
- Practical Magic

^The Hand That Rocks The Cradle is great!. And how could you not wanna see a film with Julianne Moore in it?. ;)

I also really like Annabella Sciorra. She's a very underrated actress I feel.

^^^ Agreed. Love that movie. And Annabella Sciorra is the kind of woman who just looks better and better the more you look at her...I especially loved her in the Sopranos too (although I first saw her in Hand that Rocks the Cradle!)

My list...
Mamma Mia , Nine (yeah not such a big fan of musicals either...except for Evita)
High School Musical
Anything with Steven Segal....I don't know why I have this huge aversion to him.
Gigli
All Harry Potter movies except for the 1st and 4th ones hahaha
I'll add more later :D

i saw gigli... it was every bit as bad as you probably think it would be.

Any Twilight. Looks like retarded sub-chic flic shit with an ugly vampire. Plus I bet the cinema stinks of fish.
Any Terminator after 2. No.
High School Musical. Another tweenie craze that leaves me cold.

Ironman, for no other reason than being another annoying theatrical superhero movie.

^come on, that's one of the more interesting ones!

too many to list:
gigli
transformers (any of them without falling asleep (i do every time))
the lady in the water
pearl harbour
bad boys (either of them)
saw 2-???
high school musical (any)
any hip hop dance themed film
cancan or whatever that holiday drunkfest is called
twilight

i could easily go on for close to an eternity

"one of the more interesting ones"? I haven't liked any of them I've seen (well, besides Sin City).

I'd rather watch something I'm interested in.

^ i'm with you. i can't stand most and damn near ALL superhero/comic book movies. batman is an exception since i grew up on it and the OLD superman movies (with christopher reeve). that said, iron man looked decent from the brief bit i saw in the break room at work one day. though i still haven't watched more than 10 minutes of it. superhero and comic book movies just AREN'T my bag!

oh but sin city WAS pretty cool, so i guess it's one of the very few exceptions.

Avatar, and basically all those other big-budget-all-based-on-SFX-with-no-story-flicks

I'd never watch some stupid shit like Transformers either. But Avatar really wins the prize. That stupid azure-blue alien P-o-S annoys the fuck out of me.

omg I used to LOVE Hand That Rocks The Cradle! I would totally re-watch that right now!

^yeah that's a classic. i love the superduper cliche climax where
after the physical struggle, the evil one gets thrown out a winder and gets impaled on a white picket fence!

made me lol every time.

^ pshhhh... that's nothing compared to the superduper cliche climax in FEAR where

NSFW:
after the physical struggle, the evil one gets thrown out a winder and lands on the beach far below!

made me lol every time.