• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Percocet dosage and staying awake?

Sahand

Greenlighter
I want to get really high and stay awake. The first time i took percs i had 3 7.5mgs and i took one, then another 45 minutes later, then another 45 minutes later. I wasn't that high but I fell asleep I was dead tired. BUT. I love the high I don't want to waste it falling a sleep. How can i get like really high but not nauseas? I didnt get nauseas at all the first time. I have 3 7.5 mgs again. Im kinda tired right now, can i take them and stay awake. How much should I take? I don't want to waste it not getting that high. And how bad is the nausea if it happens? Thank's a lot new user.

nodding out is part of an opiate high, if you wont want to "waste" the high try a cup of coffee with it. i would make sure to not let this become a habit it happens easily and quickly. the nausea was never a huge problem to me, sometimes id puke but it isnt like when your sick as a dog puking, its much more relieving.

imo, if you cant keep yourself awake and thats a issue, stay sober :)

I would take 2 or 3 since you took three spaced out and did not have bad side-effect's. For nausa take some benadryl. You can stay up if you want just get comfortable I find it hard to sleep on opiate's you just nod in and out. Just don't go to bed and let the drug do it's thing close your eye's and nod you should not fall asleep if you don't want to.

LOL stay sober okay... I used to do adderall, it gives me mad euphoria for some reason, but nobody else. Really liking the oxy tho.

I took 2 and im really anxious conciously breathing heard bout respritory probs and its freaking me out. I have anxiety problems.

percocet and breathing second time help

I took 15 mgs percocet im coming up and i was having mad anxiety before i took it i still am. Kinda conciously breathing its not coming naturally. I have ocd and anxiety problems too. Im scared im gonna fall asleep and die?

No, 15mg of oxycodone is not much.

Unless you already have other grave health problems you haven't mentioned, I am sure you will be just fine.

Try to relax and enjoy yourself. If you're still finding it hard to breathe then just stay up until you're most of the way through the peak or so.

Yeah opioids are my DOC but I hate the nod as well. Anyone have a way to hold off the nod while keeping the euphoria?

This used to happen to me alot when I took opiates. You will be fine IMO. You are just having a panic attack. I don't have much advice other than to try to calm down, and that you are going to be fine.

Im very experienced with oxycodone but not as a percocet, so I dont know what else is in the pill. A good no tolerance dose of oxycodone to get high would be 10-15mg.

If you don't want to sleep, then take less. You can drink coffee or caffiene, but they don't work too well. Other than that, there's nothing you can do to avoid the nod...it comes with the territory.

I don't do opiates ...

... But isn't nodding and falling asleep part of the experience ?

You fell asleep and were dead tired because you spaced your doses out like that man....You need to dose opiates all at once to get "high" and "euphoric" effects from them...you were essentially taking them closer to as prescribed. And id like to tell you you are a lucky SOB and I am super jealous if you can actually feel it/get high from abusing 7.5 vicodin...i took 23 10mg in under 16 hours once....which was a stupid thing to do. Opiates are the highway to hell man....I just recovered from a 2 year lapse of judgement resulting in my arms/legs/fingers/knuckles/feet turing into fucking pin cushions.. be careful...its a slippery slope thats all im saying.

nodding out is part of an opiate high, if you wont want to "waste" the high try a cup of coffee with it. i would make sure to not let this become a habit it happens easily and quickly. the nausea was never a huge problem to me, sometimes id puke but it isnt like when your sick as a dog puking, its much more relieving.

imo, if you cant keep yourself awake and thats a issue, stay sober :)

A week ago I would have told you not to be such a party poopin pussy, but those words sound great right now. Nothing worse then when you want to be sober, but just can't muster up the willpower.:(

To the OP, just be carefull, nobody should really even have a taste of opiates unless they are needed medically. Percocets were how I got started. Got an Rx for 120 10/325's a month to be continued indefinitely. Now Im prescribed dilaudid, I no longer need it, or atleast in the amounts Im using, and it just sucks. Dont let dynospec be right.;)

Try taking 2 acia berry capsuls they don't make you jittery they just hwlp with the whole falling asleep thing. It works for me . please don't take benadryl you will deff fall asleep.

Just don't lie down in particular, I believe more of the chemical reaches your brain in that position. Every time I've passed out on oxy was from getting too comfortable. Try to just sit up. You'll still be feeling damn good and chilling anyway. If you're comfortable on something sober, then avoid that. Otherwise not much else you can do till you find your sweet spot. Smoking tobacco quickly with small puffs for stimulating effects make for a little of a change of high (many prefer tobacco with opiates anyway). About all I can come up with.

Okay, so first about the anxiety. I've always noticed just at threshold doses opiates have cause symptoms like discomfort and inceased anxiety. I've tested this and it is quite true, for when I would take my threshhold (barely any true opiate feeling) dose of hydrocodone which was about 15-20mg, I would have a negative experience. This is also why I believe my friends who dislike percocet etc always say they took it for medical purposes in perscribed dose and just felt sort of itchy or discontent.

For the nausea, try either a few hits of weed, or if you want to help it without any other high or extra drowsiness then try Dramamine II, the non drowsy nausea formation. Even better by FAR is taking natural Ginger capsules sold at pharmacies or health stores. The one time I got to try Suboxone and Methadone, I used ginger to curb the almost unbearable nausea. I realize that I should have had extreme neausea with my first dose of suboxone at 5mg(note that my opiate tolerance is moderate; I've never done opiates more than a day in a row, but recently I've been doing far less as over the past year I had acess to extemely cheap Oxycodone IR 30s and Oxycodone ER 40s, but thats all gone now so for the past few months the highest dose of opiate I've taken is 25mg oxycodone in the form of percocet).

So, to get the best of a percocet high which trust me I have experiemented with many different enhancers, is to take Tums 5 mins before (some also drink grapefruit juice pre-dosing but I've never noticed a difference), take the ginger or dramamine II for nausea, and then dose opiate as needed. For your situation I would try about 20-25mg. Have fun

I completely agree about the threshold doses. It sounds strange to say, but if you don't take enough oxy, it can cause the opposite effects.

I found this out recently when I (stupidly) crushed up 5x OC 80's. I was really paranoid about dosing so I'd take these super tiny bumps which would feel almost like euphoria, but just sort of fizzled out into nothing. I didn't even take enough to feel drips. After doing them for a few nights, I gave up and didn't touch it for a while.

Eventually I got brave one night after a few drinks and took a decent hoot. A few minutes later and I was like "holy shit, this is oxy after all!"

Now don't misunderstand. The advice here isn't to take lots of oxy to avoid feeling like shit, it's more to know your measurements and dose accordingly.