Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 (K2 Pink) - New Experience - The Never Ending Nightmare

iamlustrous

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I had to join after my week's experience with this new synthetic cannabinoid. First of all, I would like to say that I have had many years worth of experience with various strains of cannabis and have had experienced with the K2 products before (Standard, Citron, Blonde, Summit).

Dose: .25g (smoked)

I would like to say that this post is a trip report from all along this week, I have smoked K2 Pink every day this week and would like to report my feelings during and after my high.

I do not know what is wrong with me. I haven't ingested JWH-018 in almost 48 hours and I am STILL feeling high. My body is slow, and my vision is choppy and it feels like a simple action (i.e. - picking up a glass of water), is not easy to perform, it is as if I am performing each frame of movement in my mind. Last night, I just examined the smoke blend and just smelled the fragrance to see what would happen, and I was slightly jaded, JUST SMELLING the blend. And just a few hours ago, I cleaned my bong out, and feel jaded as I am writing this. I would advise anyone to be very careful experimenting with this drug, and this is coming from an experienced drug user.

----

What I would like to ask you all, is that if you guys knew ANY way of me sobering up, I mean it has been almost 48 hours and if I even smell or get near the smoke blend, I can feel the high within 10 minutes. So please, tell me any way I could sober up a little bit.

Because I was told by the seller that it does contain JWH-018, and I have smoked pure JWH-018 (a minute dose mind you), and it was much more mild than my trip with K2 Pink. My high was identical to a few other users who had smoked a high dose of 018.

Why do you trust the seller? Do you trust the seller of E pills when they say they contain only MDMA?

Damn, sounds like some super potent shit. What exactly is K2 Pink or JWH-018

never experienced anything like what you mention, and i've tried alot of synthetics & blends, but never any of the k2 line.

i noticed on a low dose of phenzepam that i could not seem to get high off any synthetics.

i wouldn't really trust anything the vendor said, one reason i don't buy blends anymore.

As others have said, maybe you shouldn't trust what they are saying: JWH-018 seems to be the most "well known" synthetic cannabinoid, so maybe that's why he said it. I haven't heard reports of never-ending hights with JWH-018, but I have heard of it with some others (not a JWH, can't remember which) so maybe it was that...

Anyway, my best advice is to flush what's left down the toilet so that you aren't tempted again, wait to truly sober up (I'm sure it'll happen) and stick with real weed from here on. That's what I did after some bad experiences with JWH-073.

It took over 24 hours for me to return to baseline after a very intense JWH-073 experience. How are you feeling now?

I am feeling up to par now. It took about 24 hours for me to feel somewhat normal. It has been about 72 hours and I feel back to normal.

I think that the community here needs someone with a wide range of experience to answer questions about K2 and other synthetics very badly.
So here are some questions for you:
Would you say that the effects of K2 Pink were totally different than the effects of the other K2 blends?
Did you ever smoke as much of the other blends (Summit, etc)? If so, did you experience similar effects?
Have you ever tried other synthetic cannabinoids? JWH-073, etc... Effects? Similar to Pink, or Summit, or...?
Thanks.
SlimVictor

The article doesn't say anything about JWH-018 that I can see?

The article doesn't say anything about JWH-018 that I can see?

K2 contains two synthetic cannabinoids created at Clemson University. Chemistry professor John W. Huffman said an undergraduate student working in his lab actually created one of the compounds, called JWH-018 after Huffman's initials.

Check around the middle of the article.

Weird, Firefox search can't seem to find anything on that page. I had to manually look fo r it.

Perhaps you smoked a hot spot, a concentrated lump of synthetic cannabinoid that had not been dissolved and spread out evenly throughout the blend?

K2 to my knowledge does use JWH of some sort, however my issue with K2 is that JWH is quite potent, in only a few MG is necessary to get you high. and with it being liquefied then sprayed over the herbs you do not know how strong of a dosage your re actually taking and but he sounds of it you smoked WAY too much. I recently came up on a sample of JWH-018 and tried it with my roommates, we eyeballed our doses and that was our first mistake, half of us had an amazing strong yet enjoyable high as for the other 2 said it was extremely overwhelming and not enjoyable, as my roommate put it "I felt like I ate an entire tray of pot brownies"

I suggest next time try getting the pure form of the substance this way you know exactly how much you will be ingesting, and place it upon the herbs of your choice. or simply instead of .25g try .025 and work your way up from there.

Weird, Firefox search can't seem to find anything on that page. I had to manually look fo r it.

It probably considers the minus as a special function. Ie, you searched for "JWH" but without "018"

Just a guess. If you enclosed it in quotation marks, ie, "JWH-018" it might work.

a couple months ago my friend supplied me with some str8 jwh-018... it was powder and basically pure, no other stuff in it... a verry small amount (like the same amount of dmt you would smoke) was all it took to get me blazed for a couple hours...

About the "active ingredients" of K2, does anyone want to speculate what the other cannabinoid is besides JWH-018? Another JWH perhaps, or maybe something else entirely? I have no experience with any synthetic cannabinoid or smoking blend, but I'm curious because K2 recently became available at a nearby headshop. Also, any ideas on the differences between types of K2? Different cannabinoids, or just different levels of cannabinoid concentration?