• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/3stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PepperSocks

Bluelight Crew
Just started watching it. :)

I also noticed we had no thread for it. :)

I read the book in elementary school and we watched the film afterwards.

^ Of course a law student would say that ;)

But seriously this really does remind me that being an attorney really is a noble profession. A lot of lawyers tend to be well.. you know. :\ But this reminds me of what good lawyers are like.

My dad is a retired lawyer and he really did/does spend his life saving the world, doing some really shitty jobs. Whenever anyone we know finds themselves in some shit or needs help with anything paper/counsel related my dad always comes to their rescue. :)

I'm sure my dad hasn't seen this movie since it came out almost 50 years ago. I think I'm going to show it to him next time I see him. :)

That, and the other higher messages of the movie ;) <3

I've seen that movie at least a dozen times and I still think that guy black is guilty.

Read the book in school and watched the movie.

Its been years, but its one of those things you don't appreciate when you're 14 years old, yet remember very well.

^ Of course a law student would say that ;)

But seriously this really does remind me that being an attorney really is a noble profession. A lot of lawyers tend to be well.. you know. :\ But this reminds me of what good lawyers are like.

My dad is a retired lawyer and he really did/does spend his life saving the world, doing some really shitty jobs. Whenever anyone we know finds themselves in some shit or needs help with anything paper/counsel related my dad always comes to their rescue. :)

I'm sure my dad hasn't seen this movie since it came out almost 50 years ago. I think I'm going to show it to him next time I see him. :)

That, and the other higher messages of the movie ;) <3

That's really fucking cool PS. Seriously, I love hearing about people having positive, personal experiences with lawyers. I think the majority of them across the globe are honest, good, hard-working people who are ethically sound. It sucks that the minority of bad ones (it's not that huge of a minority unfortunately :\) harm lawyers' reputation in general.

You know what, you just convinced me to buy the To Kill a Mockingbird DVD. After reflection I think it's just one of those you need to own. =D

the majority of them across the globe are honest, good, hard-working people who are ethically sound.

lionel-hutz.jpg

^ =D =D =D

Glad I could help Amor :)

edit: ha! I see what you did there.. I definitely torrented it. I think this is one I'm going to buy as well :)

Last edited:
Hutz: Now Mr. Lampwick. When Rogers Meyers stole your character...
Attorney: Objection.
Judge: Sustained.
Hutz: Ugh. If I hear "objection" and "sustained" one more time today I think I am going to scream.
Attorney: Objection.
Judge: Sustained.
Hutz: Argh!

=D

its an enjoyable black n white film

i prob wouldnt have gotten into it if i hadnt read the book first

but i liked the book n also liked the movie

I had to give it the 5. It just hits me so hard on so many levels. The wonders of childhood, the misunderstood, kind hearted recluse, The noble attorney, the sad level of racism.

Just the vibe of this movie and how it was made, if there was a 6 star option I would take it, I have to say for me this movie transcends the regular scale.

When I watched it recently I hit me in such a profound way. It was very much like a psychedelic experience for me. <3