• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Natural ways to mimick Piracetam effects ? (increaseing cerebral blood flow)

jamesmartin

Bluelighter
Ok its allright for some ***cough USA cough **** who can simply pop to their local nutrition store and pick up some Piracetam but up in Canada and many other countries this isnt the case unfortunatley :(

And i was thinking that all that piracetam does is MAINLY (it also does other minor things as well which we can discuss) by increasing cerebral blood flow right ?

so i was thinking that there must be natural ways to increase cerebral blood flow..... and i found out there is !

I have only found a few though , such as 2 yoga positions ... one called downward facing dog , and the other which i find works alot more , and gives me a "head rush" called " i dont know " but it KINDA looks like this but not as hard and most people can do it http://www.thecamreport.com/images/sirsasana yoga.jpg

and also eating almonds or proteins apparently

fishoils (high doses)

and ive been trying this and i have actually seen a slight improvement in just a week .....

and i was wondering if anyone else has any methods of increasing cerebral blood flow ? or mimicking the effects of Piracetam ?

i think we can be coming on to something big eh ?

Extracts of Ginkgo biloba have been shown to increase cerebral blood flow if that's all you're looking for.

Also I live in the US and have never seen piracetam in any nutrition stores--I just buy it in bulk online and I assume it's not illegal to do so in Canada?

Yeah its not illiegal to buy it

but im 17 and i have no way of ordering it online ... i havent got a credit card and if i get it sent to my house my parents are going to wonder what the fuck i am doing lol .

so yeah

and i meant other ways like food , or head massages ?

Regular, rigorous cardiovascular activity for an extended period of time should do the trick.

Hi Jamesmartin! You can try reading this thread on the 5 Tibetan Rites.
I've been doing it consistently for over a year now. When I do slack off, I am not as focused and I feel kind of "off". Do try it!

I also take granulated lecithin everyday. Cant live without it. :)

Hi Jamesmartin! You can try reading this thread on the 5 Tibetan Rites.
I've been doing it consistently for over a year now. When I do slack off, I am not as focused and I feel kind of "off". Do try it!

I also take granulated lecithin everyday. Cant live without it. :)

Thanks bud.. I'll check it out