Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

• Total voters

DropDeadDevin

Bluelighter
Derek Thompson is 'The Tooth Fairy,' a hard-charging minor league hockey player whose nickname comes from his habit of separating opposing players from their bicuspids. When Derek discourages a youngster's hopes, he's sentenced to one week's hard labor as a real tooth fairy, complete with the requisite tutu, wings and magic wand. At first, Derek "can't handle the tooth" – bumbling and stumbling as he tries to furtively wing his way through strangers' homes…doing what tooth fairies do. But as Derek slowly adapts to his new position, he begins to rediscover his own forgotten dreams

But can you handle the tooth?

(Laugh it off.)

This sounds like something a mentally challenged person would come up with after drinking a bottle of vodka and/or being fucked in the brain by an elephant.

Ok, I really hate when people rate a movie before they have a chance to see it... but I'm seriously considering it for this one...

Busty took the kidlets to see this this morning. The jury is still out as to how it rated - I'll be getting a run-down when I finish school. Chances are I'll be happy I didn't have to sit through it. :p :)

I find it hard to imagine a demographic that this movie would appeal to.

I will never watch it.

oops, i really opened this thinking it was about "the shoe fairy", a chinese film

Well I guess I'll have to take this one on my own.

First of all the highlights...

1. Fuck me The Rock is big. There is a topless scene withn the first 5 minutes in the locker room and straight away you can tell he hit the gym for this role.
2. Sporting violence. In particular hockey violence (though interestingly no fighting). Massive body checks into (and through) the glass makes the hockey scenes quite enjoyable. There is a reason his nickname is The Tooth Fairy.
3. Hollywood Royalty of Dame Julie Andrews and Billy Crystal.

Low Lights

1. No raised Rock eyebrow
2. The Rock in a Tutu.
3. Cutsy love/family interest.
4. Special effects were poor/low quality

Overall I'd give it 2 stars, particularly as it entertain my two kids for a couple of hours. The overall message of the importance of dreams was nice but apart from that I could take it or leave it. For a schmulzy Disney production I'd say about standard.

Do you know the scene in any good action movie where they are setting the sexual tension between the lead characters? The 5-10minutes where you are screaming at the screen "Just FUCK ALREADY and then go kill some Zombies!!!!!"?

That's schmultz.

A nice, a sweet comming of age story of a 13 year old homosexual psychopath that loves not only the finer things in life, but beating the shit out of people. Cool. Lol

Do you know the scene in any good action movie where they are setting the sexual tension between the lead characters? The 5-10minutes where you are screaming at the screen "Just FUCK ALREADY and then go kill some Zombies!!!!!"?

That's schmultz.

lol, I've never heard of it before. I assume its origin is Yiddish? That's a fun word. :)

i'm glad you updated this thread busty! i have no desire to see the movie but i was actually looking forward to your review. you deserve a damn fine fathers day card this year :)

I didn't mention that the littlest one fell asleep on my lap and I got pissed on.

Twas better than Space Chimps though, that movie seriously blowed :(

:D well based on the trailer, it sounds like getting pissed on by a small child was probably the best part of the movie!