• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Moobs

Roose

Bluelight Crew
Alright I'll admit it I have moobs, but what I really want to know is how to lose them.

When I was a young teen I was pretty chubby but once I got into football I started gaining muscle and taught myself to take a little better care of myself. I have visibly lost a lot a good amount of fat, like my stomach has shrunk and my muscles have a bit more definition in them but my man tits are still the same and its really starting to bug me.

My diet has improved a bit but it definitely could use some work and I still try and hit the gym at least 3 times a week. Do you think if I really focused on working my pecs with weight lifting would I be able to get some progress?

my guess is that (like with six-pack abs), just building the muscles underneath isn't going to accomplish what you want. do you do much aerobic exercise?

Alright I'll admit it I have moobs, but what I really want to know is how to lose them.

When I was a young teen I was pretty chubby but once I got into football I started gaining muscle and taught myself to take a little better care of myself. I have visibly lost a lot a good amount of fat, like my stomach has shrunk and my muscles have a bit more definition in them but my man tits are still the same and its really starting to bug me.

My diet has improved a bit but it definitely could use some work and I still try and hit the gym at least 3 times a week. Do you think if I really focused on working my pecs with weight lifting would I be able to get some progress?

I know someone who had surgery to remove his. They weren't huge or anything but I guess he just couldn't get rid of them any other way. I'm not saying that you have to do that but just wanted to let you know it's an option.

As for doing pec workouts, spot reduction is a myth so this won't work. You need to go for reducing your total body fat. So I would say go for aerobic exercise and cut some weight.

You also may want to talk to your doctor (s/he won't laugh at you) as there may be some other variables that I haven't thought about.

my guess is that (like with six-pack abs), just building the muscles underneath isn't going to accomplish what you want. do you do much aerobic exercise?

Yeah thats what I've been dreading. I'm more into weight lifting but I do always try to run for 15 mins or some form of cardio before I start lifting.

Early morning runs before breakfast. Once your seeing a decent number of veins (probably about when they start to appear on the shoulders and bicep) you'll have a decent bf level. If your moobs still look fatty and breast like then you may need surgery. Hopefully its just a little fat on top of the pec rather than breast tissue.