• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Using cocaine?

dazed321

Greenlighter
for sometime time now after a night of using cocaine i blow stuf like this out of my nose and wanted to know what the hell it is,I at first thought it a cartilege then a friend said no it wasent maybe its mucus and stuff that gets dried up when i sleep.

Attachments

• DSC00029.jpg
    DSC00029.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 433
  • DSC00032.jpg
    DSC00032.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 256
Lol @ the pictures, that's awsome. Its probally just impurites and maybe a little blow that dosent get absorbed. If you do coke, a lot, cartilge will 'rot' away but I don't believe that you would blow chunks of cartilge out of your nose.

Lol @ the pictures, that's awsome. Its probally just impurites and maybe a little blow that dosent get absorbed. If you do coke, a lot, cartilge will 'rot' away but I don't believe that you would blow chunks of cartilge out of your nose.

I hope so also when I'm doing coke none of my friends has to keep tissue on them cuz their nose is running but I do I dnt knw why and it's not cute whn ur in the club wiping your nose like u got a cold,lol:)

Indeed. One of the many reasons why coke sucks floppy donkey dick.

I got the best camera right!?

if youre not in columbia and arent best buddies with whatever drug lord produced the coke, most of what youre snorting is some impurity you dont want in your body. That shit coming out your nose is your sinuses saying "wtf get this out of me now!" while the coke absorbs rapidly.

Some of the cuts found in coke these days destroy human immo defense systems. Read the drugs in the media forum for more info.