• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

mild opiate overdose leading to brain damage?

Noctis

Bluelighter
this morning i thought i may have stopped breathing because my fingernails took a grey blue appearance and i needed to "test" myself to see if oxygen was responsible, as brain damage rightly makes me paranoid. so i made my breathing very shallow, still getting a small breath or two every 6-10 seconds, but making sure to exhale completely for several minutes, and then was to check on my fingernails for cyanosis. when the first experiment yielded no conclusion, i repeated probably 3 more times, in shorter intervals. when i was marginally satisfied that my skin color had little to do with my air intake, i put my finger in an oximiter (measure blood air saturation to give my mind peace).

i started to breathe as i had during the questioned period (and how i breathed thereafter) for a few minutes and saw my oxygen level go from 99% to 98%, on a constant staircase downward. i continued this for a few minutes, managing to spike my o2 levels to 94% or possibly lower for a few infinite seconds, to realize my brain may have been sufficiently deprived of oxygen for some time. i panicked and to make sure my oximiter wasn't buggy, retested myself 3 or 4 more times, bringing my blood sat levels to 95 and 94 percent, still now believing each of these tests on the validity of the oximiter caused more brain cells o die, even if i was only that low for no more than 5 seconds.

in total i spent a fair amount of time not breathing today, and by textbook definition a fair amount of time hypoxic, with apnea. do you think i lost brain cells or caused brain damage from my neurotic worsening of the scenario which initiated today's events? and if so what would you compare it to? thank you

anything under 95% o2 means the brain is not receiving enough oxygen, though who knows if the number was lower/appeared much later than the actual number hit that low. i remember getting shajy during the last trial.

Bro you fucking scare me. You keep posting this all over the place. Listen ok. I fucking nod constantly. I get incredibly fucked up. I cant even stand half the time. I have been smoking cigs for 10 years and im 20. I smoked weed for 8 years. I have been eating buckets of icecream for god knows how long. I just fucking do some fucked up shit to my body. And I am ok. I def dont have brain damage because I play an excellent game of chess. Just fucking chill the fuck out. Why are you so afraid of droping dead? Its probably a nice feeling bro.

Heres a good way to check if your brain damaged. Do you feel brain damaged? Have you noticed anything that seems like a drain bamaged person would do?

lolz. dude someone gave you a really good thorough answer in one of your other threads. You're fine....unless.....

Maybe the brain damage is manifesting itself causing you to post the same thread over and over again?