Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Couples - Part IV - "Start something wonderful... We did"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarsarlan

Bluelighter
Warning: Contents of this and all subsequent posts made by myself and my lovely 2 of Cups in this thread, in at least the next few pages, may cause all who read it to vomit violently... You have been warned
*walks into the thread, arm in arm with goldie, his gorgeous girl*
Well, you thought it'd never happen, but I've finally officially joined the Couple's thread :)
*grins happily*
...erm, if you don't see me around for a while, I'm busy... Don't ask questions, just smile and nod... ;)
*snogs goldie passionately*
...Oh... Sorry...
*shuts the door*
;)
Here's part III
[ 24 May 2002: Message edited by: Tarsarlan ]

yay!! im so happy for you tarsy...couldnt happen to a nicer person :D
...i love the couples thread...full of loving goodness *gag gag* !! but im still here...with my beautiful mirage...8 1/2 months of pure love
24.gif

i love you baby...
now keep the sappy sweet stuff coming...

this'll be funny if you break up in a month.
oh... er, touch wood you wont and all that stuff.
in all seriousness, if you want to save server space, can this thread and the singles one. theyre fucking useless. and in the case of this one, nauseating.

Welcome to the Club Tarsy. :D Feels good huh?? It gets better. ;)
/me waves to BeKasaurus 8)
DJC*
[ 23 May 2002: Message edited by: DJC* ]

wh000t!! tarsy's in the couples thread!! i told you that G would pay off ;)
beh...i'm sure you'll be whoring in both singles and couples threads still anyways...meanwhile i'll no doubt stay outta both of em, cos the penguin's only a bluelighter-in-law :D
ummm...yay for snogs :)

What the fuck? I mean WHAT THE FUCK??
Tarsarlan is in a gainful relationship? Have I been out of the loop this long? Am I seeing things? Has this tortured reign of single angst finally ended?
MY GOD! THE WORLD IS AN AMAZING PLACE.
Congratulations you two! Rejoice in each others company. Apologies if any enthusiasm on my behalf has been obscured by my ample shock ;)
Heheheheheh... :) This made my day.

[03:04] <gleep> Denise Richards has nice breasts
[03:04] <Pleonastic> w3rd gleep
[03:04] <jakoz> so do i gleep :)
[03:04] * gleep fondles jakoz
[03:04] <jakoz> bwahaha
[03:04] <jakoz> oooh!
[03:04] <jakoz> sc0red :)
[03:05] <Pleonastic> gleep + jakoz... newest additions to the bluelight couples thread
[03:05] <Pleonastic> :D
[03:05] <jakoz> hahaha
[03:08] <jakoz> play with my titties more gleep :)
So thats all I had to do! *yay*

Tars is in here...? Scuse me while i go and get War Famine and Death, we have to saddle our horses. ;)

Its just a balance for the universe..
I became single, tars gets into a couple
:)
Seinfeld was right!

Yay! I loves the couples thread too leecie :) . And glad we made someone else's day too Thoth ;) .
*huggles tarsy*
But meanwhile, just to make life confusing (and cos my email and icq names just don't go with 2ofCups)...

...my other personality has emerged ;) . You'll just have to change your post Tarsy, 2ofCups is no more! *giggles*

Well....
*hands the spotlight to Tarsarlan and 2 of cups*
Enjoy it while it lasts..... :)
Gongrats kiddies. On a serious note, hope all goes well. Top guy who deserves the best and (from the short meeting we had) a very sweet girl who seems very genuine :)
All the best kiddies!
So when do we start the donation run to get 2 of cups to Melbourne? :) Flights can be expensive these days.......

My joining you fine people in this thread is currently resting on whether or not the boy joins bluelight.
-paces-

Bunny: Ya damn right they can be expensive... *refrains from looking at his credit card balance 'cos it won't be pretty*
*goldie*: Just discovered one problem with your new alias.... *huggles *goldie** ...That just looks wierd! ;) ...Ah, solution! *huggles *goldie* happily* ...There we go! :) ...Hmm, maybe I should reveal my alternate personality... ;) (buggerit, you're right, goldie it is, and whoever register goldie without the stars can buggeroff! ;) )
RR: I've already spoken to the pope, hell hasn't frozen over...
I've spoken to a few meteorological stations around the world, and they said the Earth's techtonic plates seem as stable as ever, doesn't seem like a huge fault is going to open and swallow us all...
I've spoken to various astronomical observatories and they haven't reported any Earth shattering-size meteorites... They're now on alert...
...And it doesn't seem like we're all about to be wiped out in a Nuclear war... *shrug* ...I can't understand it either ;)
-Thoth: Thank you, much appreciated :) And you think you're in shock?! ;)
*hands Pleo a spew-bag* ...Ooops, sorry that one was used... ;)
RBB: Shh! Don't tell everyone! Now they'll all know I just g'd *goldie* up and took advantage of her, and she agreed to be my girlfriend 'cos she didn't want to admit her shame... She claims to like me but its not true, it's the G talking :(
Timmy C: Hehe ahh G, is there anything it can't do? ;)
side note (or erm, somewhere-towards-the-bottom-but-not-quite-there note): I am in no way insinuating that mine and goldie's relationship is built purely on G... We also take other drugs ;)
DJC: Feels very good :D
'lil leecie: Thanks, I'm pretty damn happy too ;)
[ 24 May 2002: Message edited by: Tarsarlan ]

I'm with RBB on the bluelighter in law thing, must get that oddfellows thread bumped again.
[ 24 May 2002: Message edited by: Airwalk ]

woohoO! congrats Tarsy and Goldie (who I am yet to meet...w0rd to da sista!!)
Welcome to the world of coupledom...bet you guys are cute as :)

Status
Not open for further replies.