Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Predict the next celebrity death

muzby

Bluelighter
well, we've had the queen mum, dudley moore, the lead singer from alice in chains... lets see who can predict the next celebrity to kick the bucket....
i'm putting my money on tommy lee... or maybe the pope..
okay, so i snatched this idea from main social... sue me... (actually i dont mean that...) but i figured we have a lot of aussie celbs that they dont know about...

There's going to be a huge bomb dropped at the next logies. We'll wipe them all out in one shot.

I love morbid games like this... :D
Lets also make a rule that they can't be currently sick or injured. Old is fine, but they can't have a known life threatening illness. And in order for the celebrity to be valid, the news of their death must make at least two newspapers - so that means pick the well known celebs... :)
My guess: Queen Elizabeth II :)

The Pope is sick, so does he still count? My vote is for him.
If not, then um, Madonna. It won't happen, but it'd be kinda hilarious.

Originally posted by Fetish Jester:
There's going to be a huge bomb dropped at the next logies. We'll wipe them all out in one shot.
no no, I think you have this all mixed up. It's for CELEBRITIES not PSEUDO WANNABE CELEBRITIES :p~~ IE anyone from neighbours or home and away doesn't count, and neither does georgie parker.
I'd have to run with the pope.
What about most likely to overdose. I'll put some money each way on Courtney Love, Robert Downy Jr and Charlie Sheen.

^^^^
muzby said:
i figured we have a lot of aussie celbs that they dont know about...
So I was making a stab at the fact that the only celebraties we have to mention are the logie bunch. Ah well, I guess I should of expanded on the idea?

Don't everyone guess the pope! And besides, when he dies, there will still be a pope - so technically you're all wrong already... ;)
You should have said Pope John Paul II... :D

don fisher from home and away
and somebody kill bert newton please
-funki-

My vote goes for Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez....... what?..... oh shit!
In that case, umm, Eminem or something. Or some unknown rap singer is going to get offed by some other unknown rap singer. And yet they will continue to release his shit work that even he didn't want anyone to hear.
Either that or George Lucas is going to die before he gets to make episode 3 and everyones life will be left incomplete. I dunno, maybe his fat neck will eat the rest of his body. (No disrespect to Lucas tho, your a legend, keep up the top work ;) )

I hope and pray every night for a painful and messy death to come to Fred Durst so Ill put my money on him.
But on a more serious note, I hope Im wrong but for some reason I had a stray thought cross my mind that Billy Conneley was gonna die :( I reallly hope im wrong coz hes a fucking legend but Ive learned to sometimes trust my hunches *shrugs* so Ill go for him too.

Speaking of stray thoughts, Brian May suddenly came to mind, and if I'm not wrong about that, I'm going to cry for weeks.
It'd better not be John Cleese either.

i'd love to see fred durst go too. or puff daddy.
i'd put money on the following people:
mick jagger. (my #1 pick)
bob hawke.
pope john paul II.
michael J fox.
keoki.
i have a funny hunch someone from radiohead will die soon. i don't know why, i love radiohead, just some weird premonition.

hahah,
funny thread.
i'll put my money on elvis.
no wait,
make it midro.

Punch E. sez- "David Morales. i hope he dies and, cos he sold his soul to MTV, he has to spend an eternity watching FUCKING MTV"
Moocho sez- "Andrew Johns (Newcastle Knights) cos he's not exactly an unsung hero in our town"