• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Seizures- once 2 yrs ago with opium tea adderal, again now with suboxone

whipitgood3030

Bluelighter
I believe I had what my friend witnessed and described as a seizure today. I took 2mg of suboxone sublingually (first time taking suboxone) I was sick today, but after 2 hours of suboxone i was feeling much better and more refreshed, instead of walking around like a zombie like i have been the last 2 days. Then, about 3 hours after taking suboxone, I felt extremely nauseated and double-timed it to the kitchen to get a sprite. i sat down to drink it and felt better, but then what came over me that i would describe as an extreme lightheadness assosciated with standing up too fast,. but much stronger than that and i fell better. then as i tried to get up feeling extremely exhausted and i could barely move to get myself up.
My friend who saw it said when i fell at first i shook around a little.

Did i have a seizure?

Something very similair happened 2 years ago when i took poppy tea, a quarter tab of acid, and an adderall earlier that day. my brother saw me, and he said it looked like i was seizuring out. today i didnt take any other drugs, except some robitussin cuz im sick.

i also took wellbutrin for the last couple days, and i may have been on wellbutrin 2 years ago when the other thing happened could that be something?

and now that i remember sometimes when i would smoke H, (which i did every day from Sept 1 to Dec 7) occasionaly i would feel that lightheadedness while i was sitting down. But after a few seconds it would pass, and i wouldnt have a seizure or anything.

Is it possible also these other two things happened cuz i was too lightheaded and couldnt find a seat?

P.S. many of you will tell me i needa see a doctor. I get perscription drugs, and i am afraid if i go to them about this they may take them away. help! what should i do??

I don't think that was a seizure. There is such thing as "abscent" seizures where you are unconscious but awake, and kind of zone out for a minute, but since you were alert, your experience sounds more like being extremely fucked up. I get like that during opiate WD (the whole lightheadedness to the point of feeling nauseous and nearly unable to move). I have naturally low blood pressure so that adds to the problem.

I wouldn't bother seeing a doctor about it, just be careful about getting up too fast or spending too much time on your feet.

I would reccomend not doing any drugs or drinking alcohol until youve spoken with your personal physician. If you dont have one, at the very least I would head over to the hospital and just ask someone who you could speak with about that condition. It may not even be drug related, it could just be a coincidence with some other insidious internal issue. I wouldnt go to the ER.

A lot of people dont realize their power with the integrity of personal information between themselves and their physician. At least in the USA, not sure about elsewhere, you should never have a fear of discussing your drug use in a scientific manner with your physician. If your doctor expresses a non scientific attitude towards these things, simply seek out another doc. Im a pretty good doctor shopper and I always give doctors a 'general' idea of my drug use AND drug use history/experience. It helps them make a proper analysis when treating you in any way, also expressing a lot of empirical information and pharmacological information about drugs tends to gain a bit of respect int heir eyes most of the time (thats what BL and other similar sites are for!).

Drugs come and go my friend. If your doctor advises you not to take your perscription, dont. Your health comes before your drug use. This is the little trick to being able to do drugs indefinitely...