• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the story behind your nickname - part III

Well my last name sounds very much like the second half of schizophrenic
So I've been called Schizo! since year 9 or so... That's quite a while now...
F...

nickname: twistykristy
had it all thru primary school cause I used to eat twisties all the time. Then in high school purposely DIDN'T eat twisties to avoid the nickname continuing......started partying and my alter ego came out, did some silly stuff (u know how that can happen!!) and then the name came back.....sorta like it now tho.......which is handy cause it's not goin anywhere now - it's stuck!!

shortened form of apotheosis
which means becoming perfect or becoming a god
which is a descriptive word used in the same sentance as my name

Well I don't mind raving and I can be a bit of a loony. I guess I just put the two together.
:) :)

well You'd have to spend a night with me to truly understand ;) on the dancefloor of course!
-funki-

/nick plazma
/me has no real explanation for his nickname, but it sounds leet cool
plazma is teh hot shit!
;)
*** signout plazma (exit msg: -plaz out-)

Mine was trying to impress chicks by showing them I had a sensitive side.
I started the whole fucking licious thing too... It was an original Anth0r Creation (tm).
Fuckin destinys child, now every 14 yo teenybopper has a licious.
What shits me even more is I never got around to registering it on IRC, because I thought no one else would ever use it... DAMN!

I guess mine is pretty stright forward...
Bunkum Is the last name of a very special person ie:soul mate who Ive loved for almost 4 years...he means a lot to me (also refer to signiture)!
And yes he dose know I use his last name on here!
Bunny cause they are cute and fluffy and I really want one :(
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
[ 01 May 2002: Message edited by: BUNKUM_BUNNY ]

LOL i have no story behind my name, i have been using this nick on and off for about 4 years when i started on the dalnet servers.
Some people ask if it has anything does to do with xtc due to the two big EE's but that isn't the case. :)
Such as Drac(Being my nickname in realife or someshit) EEd(did xtc) ;)

Um. Well, I pretend it's because I'm loud and exciting, so I need an exclamation mark, but really it's because "anna" is taken and I like punctuation. That, and I can't really grow out of "anna!". If I'd made my nick something like "**RaVeRchIC69**" (which I would never have done anyway), I'd want to shoot myself right about now.
Same goes for everything. All my logins have always been either anna, anna_, anna!, anna^ or annadoodle (where punctuation wasn't allowed). Except for one time on yahoo! when it was mybreathsmellslikepenis, and my hotmail login, which is singlemumwithadaughter.
the end.

My name came from when I started rappin about 3 years ago.Back then I was really into Wu-Tang so I was allways thinkin of ninjas and monks and kung-fu and all that shit.
So then I came up with assassin,but I needed to add more to it so I came up wit Shoelace. Kinda like Im an assassin that strangles you with my shoelace cos I cant afford real rope and wire.
In the end it just became Shoelace.

i was at wonderland on new years eve, my mate was a bluelighter, told me to come over and meet some bl's, i was more than eager (need i explain more?)
so i started talking to some ppl, they helped me out with some stuff, and said i should go sign up.
ratamahatta is the title of a sepultura song, and it just came into my head there and then...
i wonder why?

Mines pretty simple really, In 1997 when i first heard the the track Faithless - Insomnia i become pretty obsessed with it and thought it would make a good nickname.
Also i dont really like sleeping because i don't like missing out on things, and i prefer to be awake at night.
Thats pretty much it :)