Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Favourite Quotes - Part 2

Tarsarlan

Bluelighter
The old thread, "Everyone POST A FAVOURITE QUOTE!!", somehow got to 150 without me noticing, so I had to close it...
I don't have a quote to add at the moment, but if I did I'm sure someone would find it interesting while others would think it unimpressive and I wouldn't really know either way, so I'm not really concerned about having nothing to add...
:D

One of my favourites:
"I don't have a quote to add at the moment, but if I did I'm sure someone would find it interesting while others would think it unimpressive and I wouldn't really know either way, so I'm not really concerned about having nothing to add..." - Tars
;)

"I had a great time doing drugs......
never murdered anyone,
never robbed anyone,
never raped anyone,
never beat anyone,
never lost a job, a car, a house, a wife or kids,
laughed my ass off and went about my day,
SORRY - Bill Hicks
"Operator, get me the number for 911" - Homer Simpson

This one has probably already been done, but
"All your base are belong to us"
and
"You sing and women go crazy, 'cos Mick Jagger is a ugly motherfucker, with big-ass lips...Black people be goin "You got some big-ass lips"
- Eddie Murphy - Delerious

this is a fuken classic :)
" 'Winston Churchill, you're a drunk'
'ahh, but in the morning i'll be sober, and you'll still be ugly' "
'i cry, when angels deserve to die...' - System of a Down
'teenage angst has paid off well, now im bored and old' - kurt cobain
'the world is my expense, the cost of my desire, sleep now in the fire' - Zack De Le Rocha
'draw back in silence to dwell in anxiety, no matter where i am, im alone. im crying outloud, the tears of blood i bleed, so fuck the world, ill go now, i dont care' - Children of Bodom
'some speak the sounds, but speak in silent voices, like radio is silent, though it fills the air with noises' - Zack De La Rocha
'anger is a gift' - Zack De La Rocha
'shame marries the guilt, introduces itself to the concept of total loneliness, sensations repressed, make friends with suicidia, and here the leeches begin to suck away the lust for life' - In Flames
argh i have so many more but i cant think of them right now! ill repost when they come to me...

"I have had the ecstacy and now I want to go out" - The German flatmate, in McBain type accent
"Before we be smoking the dope, I must be knowing what we are doing next" - The German flatmate, in McBain type accent
"I'm excited" - Big Kev
and the umm signature down there..

'I searched for form and land, for years and years I roamed, I gazed a gazley stare at all the millions here, We must have died along, a long long time ago, Who knows? not me
We never lost control' - David Bowie
[ 07 January 2002: Message edited by: tyler@vegas ]

"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs"
"I don't suffer from insanity, actually I quite enjoy it"

From the 1930's (when cocaine was first made illegal):
Reporter: Miss Bankhead, do you have anything to say on the outlawing of Caocaine?
Tallulah Bankhead: Well, I've heard it said that cocain is a drug of addiction - that it is habit forming. I'm here to tell you that's absolute rot -- and I should know, I've been taking it for years!

Nancy, Lady Astor: Sir! If you were my husband, I would put arsenic in your coffee.
Sir Winston Churchill: Madam, if you were my wife I would drink it!

yay, i started a thread that got its self a spawn!
winston churchill is the man, what a legend.
word to melancholic- Zac is also da man (notice the modern termage ;) )
"i got no car so i got no soul" Zac De La Rocha
"im swimmin' in half truths and it makes me wanna spitm instructor come seperate the healthy from the sick, ya weigh me on a scale im smelling burned skin, its dark now in dachau and im screamin from within"-ZDLR
"if i speak at one constant volume, and one constant pitch and one constant rhythm, right into your ear, your still wont hear"-mike patton(Faith No More)
"i had a false belief i though i came here to stay, but we're all just visiting, all just breaking like waves"-Eddie Vedder
"The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them"-Mark Twain
-----
i love quotes

Word to those who respect Zac.
"And you gotta make it where? To a sanctuary that's a fragile American hell, an empty dream, a selfish horrific vision, passed on like the deadliest of viruses, crushing you and your naieve pretensions. So have no illusions boy, vomit up all your ideals and serve..." - Zac De La Rocha
"Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny" - Robert Heinlein
"The greatest productive force is human selfishness" - Robert Heinlein
"Yeild to temptation, it may not pass your way again" - Robert Heinlein
"A committee is a lifeform with more than six legs and no brain" - Robert Heinlein
"Any priest or shaman must be presumed guilty until proved innocent" - Robert Heinlein
"Delusions are often functional. A mother's opinions about her children's beauty, intelligence, goodness et cetera ad nauseam, keep her from drowning them at birth" - Robert Heinlein
"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavour of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks" - Robert Heinlein
"Never appeal to a man's better nature, he may not have one. Invoking his self interest gives you more leverage" - Robert Heinlein
"The elephant: A mouse built to government specifications" - Robert Heinlein
And that's all I can think of right now.
-plaz out-

Oh, so we're starting with the Rage quotes are we.
Amp up and amplify, defy, i'm a brutha with a curious mind, action must be taken, we don't need the key we'll break it, sumthin must be done, about vengeance a badge and a gun, so rip the mike, rip the stage, rip the system, i was born to rage against em, fist in the face in the place and i'll drop the style clearly - Know your enemy! - Zac
Yes i dwell in hell, but its a hell that i can grip, i try to grip my family, but i slipped, to escape from the pain, in an existance mundane, i got a 9, a sign, a set, and now i gotta name - Zac
I wanna be Jackie Onassis, i wanna wear a pair of dark sunglasses, i wanna be, Jackie O oh oh oh oh please don't die! - Zac
I draw them on, wreckless etched in, scratched in like ressurection, your sins are killing you, you'll bet they'll get me too, i got to give some to get some. - Glassjaw
Three times alone this week, i was supposed to be a rockstar, i only beat you when i'm drunk, you're only pretty when you're cryin - Glassjaw
oh yeah - dear miss hoover, you have lime disease, we miss you, kevins biting me, come back soon, love ralph

yes you are.
now that we've cleared that up.
I'm going to live forever, or die trying.

I only re-stumbled across this (long) quote the other day, but it's fucking awesome (IMHO :) ) and, along with my signature, is one of my favourite pieces of wisdom from the late philosocomedian (?), Bill Hicks. So, here 'tis..
-------
"The world is like a ride in an amusement park - when you choose to go on it you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down and around and around, has thrills and spills and it's very brightly coloured and very loud... and it's fun, for a while.
Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question; 'Is this real, or is this just a ride?'.. And other people have remembered - and they come back to us and say 'Hey, don't worry and don't be afraid - ever - because this is just a ride.'
And we... kill those people.
'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account and my family - this has to be real.'
It's just a ride, but we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever noticed that... and let the demons run amok? But it doesn't matter!
Because it's just a ride and we can change it anytime we want; it's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings or money - a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead see all of us as one.
Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride - take all of that money that we spend on weapons and defence each year and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world; which it would many times over, not one human being excluded... and we can explore space, together - both inner and outer - forever, in peace."
-------
(Do I hear an "amen"?! :) .. That'd be one kickarse signature if it wasn't so damn long :D )
[ 08 January 2002: Message edited by: lsd303 ]

you feel like god for a few moments in between sleep deprivation and that inherent need to explore that comes from years of maintaining a straight face. i know you know you remove what you need, got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights.
-karl hyde.

"muthafucka - i'm tryin' to watch the lost boys" - mr orange, reservoir dogs
(i LOVE this movie which, IMFHO, shits all over pulp fiction, even if it is a rip off. i can quote waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much shit from it too)
tarsy: it's weird. it's wrong.
bk: it's YOU!!
(er, maybe you had to be there)
bk :)

blue kitten talking about her new phat pants: "I'm in love my pants, I love my pants! I want to get into my pants!"
...maybe you had to be there for that one too...

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
- Chuck Palahniuk
hehehehehe ;)