Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

trappy hacks...

randomblondeboy

Bluelighter
okies...starting this one cos its a fuckin unreal day, NO ONE has mentioned the foozball grand final to me, i played wiff some unreal people this morning and am now settling down to some much needed homework...
of course whilst procrastinating to find the perfect musical selection to accompany this work, i was aking myself...
do you have a track that, not matter when, where and how shitty you are, will always make you happy???
i thought about it, and i honestly don't think i do. am i fucken alone here?? like there are a few tracks that will always get me rockin (bornslippy, when i rock, plumps mix of bumper, 2blind mice) and there are a few tracks that will always make me feel warm and fuzzy (buckley - mojo pin, springsteen - nebraska, harper - tommorrow, pumpkins version of landslide etc.) but i don't think there is one single track that makes me happy no matter when and where its played...
i'm not exactly stressing about this fact, and anyone thats talked about music enough with me would realise that it really doesn't bother me, but i'm just interested to know if anyone has a track that will always make you happy?
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

this one doesn't necessarily make me enormously happy... but it does make me grin and jump around... no matter how appropriate or inappropriate it is in any particular situation...
aphrodite - the bomber style
that track rocks...
------------------
[ C E N S O R E D ]

BT - Dreaming - Original Mix
100% Guaranteed...
smile.gif

As comercial as it is everytime I hear that Starlight track I get goosebumps but I'd have to tell you the story behind it for you to understand why
smile.gif

We'll just say a couple of really good things happened when I first heard this track and everytime I hear it it takes right back there
smile.gif

binary finary - 1998, at the end of their set @ hyperstate 1999.. awesome set and the buildup to 1998 is perfect.. i get goosebumps listening to the start of the set thinking about the fact that 1998 is at the end of it :p

^^^^^^^^
indeed... 1998 was the only other track that was running competition to the bomber style for my happy track...
smile.gif

------------------
[ C E N S O R E D ]

Yes...1998 still brings tears and laughter..it just means SO much more than anyother song.

the beat of operation blade (yeah i know tis commercial & all) always manages to get me movin, no matter how tired i am

hmmm probably not ONE single track...errmmm too scat to think...errmm...get back to you on this one!

Heaps of tracks off Gatecrasher National anthems... the best would have to be Sssst... Listen by Jonah, Agnelli & Nelson's Hudson Street (new york mix), and Marc et Claude's, I need your loving.
Infact if i'm having a shitty time; (which has been almost constantly in the past month) I'll instinctively reach for my trusty, blue, Gatecrasher National Anthems. Its like cracking open a beer, taking the first swig and just going *ahhhhh... relaxed* That music can instantly take me back to all those unreal nights where nothing but that moment mattered.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I always thought that that song went:
"Cocaine!, Pop an E!.. Woo!! That's Rock City!!"
smile.gif

/\
|
|
|
*Munch turns around to Tars and says "How good is this track?"*

Hear hear, Tarsarlan.
Halcyon & On & On - Orbital
and because I'm listening to them right now, and they're putting a smile on my face
smile.gif

The Baguio Track - Luzon
Juggernaut - Lucien Foort

Ummm the only one I can think of right now is.................
Hale Boop - Der Drite Raum
I'm sure later on I'll be able to think of more though.