• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: Star Wars

bang that shit

Bluelighter
If there is already an official star wars topic or something please merge.

But yea wheres my fellow star wars fans at. Star wars is awesome and im not afraid to say it. star wars> star trek:D

i have a star wars related tattoo, and even i cannot see what i once loved so much. sw is whored to death so much that an exhibition with props and lots of stuff from all six movies was at the museum literally two blocks from my place for several months, and i never bothered to go.

sometimes, "meh" just doesn't describe it.

btw: try the search function. it's better than star wars.

i have a star wars related tattoo, and even i cannot see what i once loved so much. sw is whored to death so much that an exhibition with props and lots of stuff from all six movies was at the museum literally two blocks from my place for several months, and i never bothered to go.

sometimes, "meh" just doesn't describe it.

btw: try the search function. it's better than star wars.

Yea it has been overdone dont get me wrong. But there is something still fun about watching the original movies all the years later and still liking them.

I did do the search and after 4 pages found nothing. so I assumed there is no pre-existing star wars topic

There's a few threads on other Star Wars movies but none specifically on the entire series collectively. I'll defer whatever needed moderating, if any, to mariacallas, wanderlust, et al

There's a few threads on other Star Wars movies but none specifically on the entire series collectively. I'll defer whatever needed moderating, if any, to mariacallas, wanderlust, et al

Yea I hope this to more just more of a general discussion on all the movies.. etc. %)

yes i am a star wars nerd haha. but i keep that a secret to all my friends, so I would like to get my feelings out somewhere 8o

the genndy tartakovski animated microseries was far superior to all of the prequels combined.

bantha skull symbol on my left shoulder
just like fett has on his armour

it's the only part of my ink i have felt some regret for, but luckily it passes.

^
Shades of the second funniest scene from Fanboys: When "Mouse" turns around and shows off a huge Jar-Jar Binks tattoo on his back...made of course before the movie came out.

:D

Star Wars episodes 4-6 are all time classics. The new ones blow balls for the most part although the third one had some cool f/x and good fight scenes.

Star Wars episodes 4-6 are all time classics. The new ones blow balls for the most part although the third one had some cool f/x and good fight scenes.

Granted 1-3 arent better than 4-6 but they are important part of the story so saying they blow is maybe a bit harsh.

I am a SW fan all of my life. Although the "prequels" were a bit of let down, the whole saga is quite amazing. And it has spawned great books that keep the story alive and well.

yeah the extended universe is full of good stuff.

i actually enjoyed the prequels when they came out, but that was out of sheer nostalgia and extremely rose tinted vision. since then, they've played themselves out so much that right now, jedis, yoda and vader look like bloody teletubbies.

the magic is completely gone.

*snore*

Star wars was pretty much my favorite thing when i was young, 5-7. i had ALL the action movies, knew the history behind all the charachters, and watched all the movies so many times. I still love star wars its a fucking classic.

Granted 1-3 arent better than 4-6 but they are important part of the story so saying they blow is maybe a bit harsh.

I really agree. All in all my favorite movie is Empire Strikes Back.

And I know I will get alot of hate for this, but for the prequels I liked Attack of the Clones the best, mainly due to the cool fight scenes I guess and the yoda/count dooku duel. when yoda says "you have fought well my old padawon"

haha Im proud/embarrassed to say I have the han solo greedo conversation memorized.

The one thing I hated about star wars was jar-jar binks

Episodes 1 & 2 were absolutely terrible. Completely misguided drivel that stained the original trilogy permanently (see "Spaced" with Simon Pegg). Episode 3 was okay but it didn't make up for the rest of the prequel trilogy.

Whereas the original trilogy was perfect... or at least I thought so when I was a kid.