• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV heroin w/d and premature jizzing

J

junkiezzzzzzzz

whaddup. I had a year long heroin about and I'm about three weeks clean. I still get a lot of mental cravings and anxiety and shit but for the most part my withdrawals are gone. Anyway, my question is, how long does it usually take to have sex like a normal person again? It's not like when I was kicking the habit and I lasted two seconds, but i know if it weren't for the h i'd be lasting a lot longer. haha, sorry if it's graphic or inappropriate or whatever

It should only take roughly a week or two. I think it may vary for people so some people may need longer, some people may need less.

^Ppfftttt! aint noone bouncing back from any part of a Heroin addiction in a couple weeks, we in this for the long haul boy....... didnt you know?!

i think its not an amount of time, but the amount of sex and masturbation you do.

Masturbate furiously as much as you can, try and blow a few times before you have sex, thatll fix you up.

Personally I love WD sex because I have trouble finishing normally so the test spike you get in WD makes me super horny and I can finish in a reasonable amount of time.

Not to mention the ridiculous marathon boners you get all day long.

This is one of the most lame aspects of opiate addiction. After you quit your sex life will go way way down hill.
When im sick or clean, i end up cum`n so fast its just not fair for the woman.But when on opiates its to long, and just not fair for me.Opiates ruined my sex life in ome ways....but have also made it better in some ways.
Sometimes I just last really long and have a great cum/orgasim. Sometimes i just cant blow at all.

Then when Im sick I just blow so so fast, that the woman gets no enjoyment. When I quit cold turkey it took 2-3months clean before I could actually last long enough for her to have some enjoyment out of our sex.

Nothing to worry about man, that's just a part of opiate withdrawal. Things will go back to normal, but it just takes time and lots of it IME.

I had a girlfriend who knew I was going through withdrawal nearly break up with me because I didn't physically feel like having sex with her, especially when it lasted less than a minute. I'm glad that bitch is out of my life now.

I had this problem when i first got sober well not two seconds, but about 5 min. But it went away quick. So now the sex its great... yeah i know it doesnt last for hours on end but i least i get to bust.

yeah I can't blow a load to save my life on dope. It sucks to get off in a couple minutes tho at the same time- I hear you there. No fun for either side lol. You'll bounce back, just give it time and work your shit as often as you can, fucking is like a drug, everything has both a tolerance and a breaking point.

this is one of the more annoying side effects of kicking opiates..

I'm used to having sex for incredible periods of time before I get off (if I get off), then I'm in withdrawal it will all be over in a minute, kind of embarrassing. In my experience this has always gone away completely after a month or two tops..

Good luck

priapism: the uncontrollable, painful boners in withdrawal.

I dunno how long it'll take--I'm clean 19 days and still useless for anyone but myself.

Us junkies cant win or lose... my gf complained that when I was high that Id try so hard to come for hours on end that I would hurt her to the point of bleeding, or ill be dope sick and come in minutes. I too have had my sex life ruined by heroin. The sex life is really just a small part of the never ending downward spiral that we call heroin... My whole life is ruined...

Yeah yo... same shit for me. WHile in active addiction I am normal or cant come but when in withdrawal/ paws I dont even wanna fuck a random girl because itll be embarrasing lol. If its your girlfriend thogh fuck it.. just fuck like till your dick falls off