• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

No longer feel tired or hungry

mary j mellow

Greenlighter
I've been feeling kind of shitty lately. I cant fall asleep past 4am and i wake up no later than 6:30am. Ive been on the same dosage of wellbutrin for nearly a year but these symptoms are spontaneous. i cant eat and if i do i wind up rejecting half of it into the toilet. i rarely feel tired but i find myself waking up in class after falling asleep w/o noticing. i constantly dream that i am continuing whatever it is im doing, tricking myself into thinking im awake. i know i dont have narcolepsy. i am growing tired of not being able to eat or sleep, has anyone else felt like this b4?

Maybe you need your dosage of wellbutrin upped. If it's suddenly not as effective or your body has gotten used to it it can definitely cause these types of symptoms

Any recent drug use, or lack of usual drug use?

Talk to your doctor, it could be many things, none of us know. For all we know, it could be Fatal Familial Insomnia, but most likely, it's nothing too major. Your doctor will know better than us.

Oh, and since it started suddenly its 99% likely to be completely unrelated to wellbutrin use.

thank you for helping me, fatal familial insomnia sounds pretty... scary. but no drug use out of the usual, i've already scheduled an appointment, i'm not too worried.

insomnia ,that disease is close to hearth attack and diabetes and other serious problem ,consult to doctor should be considered best advice from now

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend experienced that before where she throws up almost everything she eats when she was taking wellbutrin. Anyways, she consulted with a health expert Christopher Guerriero to seek a more comfortable approach. She learned different effective tips on how to stabilize her metabolism, need to increase her water intake (1 glass of water for every 20 lb of her total body weight) and getting a good deep sleep by providing a comfortable sleeping environment that promotes sleep. I'm positive that he is an option that you can approach. He's really good.