• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzedrex - First Time

Dr. A

Bluelighter
Hi, so today I received my Benzedrex Inhaler and I would like to eat like 1/4 of it as I don't have any experience with stimulants, except coffee and ephedrine =D

Can anyone give me the instructions on how to ingest it ?

Do not eat the cotton. Take the cotton and put it in a mixture of lemon juice and a little bit of water. Let sit for at least 12 hours. Mix with lemonade and drink. I repeat...DO NOT EAT the cotton or the taste will haunt you forever.

Do not eat the cotton. Take the cotton and put it in a mixture of lemon juice and a little bit of water. Let sit for at least 12 hours. Mix with lemonade and drink. I repeat...DO NOT EAT the cotton or the taste will haunt you forever.

Is taste the only reason I should not eat it ? I quite enjoy the menthol taste :D

That and cotton is terrible for you, plus the taste is way worse than what your thinking. Also, only drink half your first time, a whole can be too much.

That and cotton is terrible for you, plus the taste is way worse than what your thinking. Also, only drink half your first time, a whole can be too much.

I was considering 1/4 apparently its the best dose for first timers.

How long does it take for it to kick in ? And what is that brown bit in the cotton, do I ignore it ?

I was considering 1/4 apparently its the best dose for first timers.

How long does it take for it to kick in ? And what is that brown bit in the cotton, do I ignore it ?

the brown part is where the highest concentration is of the drug. you're supposed to cut off that part and soak that in lemon juice. look up some threads and you'll see how it's supposed to be done. it supposedly kicks in better if you prepare it properly than just eating the cotton i think i read somewhere

the brown part is where the highest concentration is of the drug. you're supposed to cut off that part and soak that in lemon juice. look up some threads and you'll see how it's supposed to be done. it supposedly kicks in better if you prepare it properly than just eating the cotton i think i read somewhere

That brown part is in the middle, I will try to swallow the cotton tomorrow morning before school and then do the lemon juice method so I can compare which one is better. I don't get people moaning about the taste, I just LICKED the whole cotton, it isn't even bad, leaves a pleasant fresh sensation in my mouth actually :D The smell is HORRID, it gave me an instant headache after smelling the cotton, nose is clean like never before though :D

i put some citric acid in the water and let the cotton sit for 15 min, still got wired as hell when i tried this a long time ago.

12 hours seems a bit much.

but good luck

That brown part is in the middle, I will try to swallow the cotton tomorrow morning before school and then do the lemon juice method so I can compare which one is better. I don't get people moaning about the taste, I just LICKED the whole cotton, it isn't even bad, leaves a pleasant fresh sensation in my mouth actually :D The smell is HORRID, it gave me an instant headache after smelling the cotton, nose is clean like never before though :D

if i were you i would just do it the correct way. i remember reading somewhere that users who just ate the cotton were disappointed. its gonna suck if you're just disappointed all day at school tomorrow. just my .02.

I couldn't handle the taste of it doing the lemon juice extraction thing. Now I just cut up the cotton & put it inside capsules & swallow it that way. Works the same for me. I find it very similar to adderall but with more side effects. Still, for being over the counter, not complaining. :)

Ok, so today in the morning I stuffed 1/4 of the cotton into a gelcap, ate my breakfast swallowed a vitamin pill and then swallowed the gelcap drinking ice cold apple juice after it.

I didn't get any effects for like 1 hour and 30 minutes but then I started to find rubbing my hand very pleasant...sitting on a lesson rubbing my hand :D LOL I kept on checking my pupils but they stayed normal, heart rate was around 90BPM when sitting still, when I moved around for a while I was hot like hell even thou its quite cold here in UK today and my heart was beating 120 per minute. At lunch I made my way to McDonald's with my friend, I was so bored I was starting conversations about the Roman empire....how people get fat and similar random stuff, I talked a bit faster than normal. While waiting in a que in MD I was so bored I started to count the cars outside the window, adding up the price of burgers from the price board (and I hate maths :D) I found it a lot easier to talk with people, things that most people talk about were a bit more interesting than before (yes I'm different) oh and all the girls that wanted to start a conversation with me in school walked away blushing after 5 minutes, surprised because I'm usually the shy one :D Oh and menthol/lavender burps all the way throughout the day....I loved it, don't understand why people complain. The effects eventually stoped about 4 hours after taking it.

Tommorow Im gonna try it with ephedrine, see if its any better.

edit : forgot to add, I felt really horny, but no erection was present

Last edited:
^^

try taking it the correct way instead of using ephedrine, which is a shitty ass drug. then report back with your results.

No ephedrine

Don't mix ephedrine with benzedrex man, that's asking for a hypertensive crisis. That akin to popping adderall with ephedrine.

Anyway ya SWIM tried this shit once the taste was fucking horrid. The first time I tried it I was pretty drunk at my university football game, and it was the craziest tingling sensation up and down my spine/neck/head--like electricity. SWIM ate a whole cotton's worth (cut off the brown part, chopped it up and stuffed in gel-cap) as did my friend, and we were both GEEKING!

The comedown sucks and we got nasty hangovers and the taste/smell is one of the worst and lingers for hours.

Warning: there have been reports of serious GI complications from the active chemical b/c it is a powerful vasoconstrictor.

hmm so today I ate 1/4 of the cotton along with 16mg of ephedrine and some caffeine....I didn't feel a thing.

btw, Is benzedrex available in pharmacies in UK ? if not is there anything similar ?

hmm so today I ate 1/4 of the cotton along with 16mg of ephedrine and some caffeine....I didn't feel a thing.
You most probably ate a part of the cotton that's had a very low concentration of the chemical.

But tell me something. Why are you asking us for advices if you do not follow ANY of our advices? People told you to prepare it in lemon juice, you didn't. Ok, let's say you're lazy, nothing wrong with that. But you also said you're gonna combine it with ephedrine, and two people told you NOT to. NOT to because it's DANGEROUS. It's the kind of shit that can KILL you.

You most probably ate a part of the cotton that's had a very low concentration of the chemical.

But tell me something. Why are you asking us for advices if you do not follow ANY of our advices? People told you to prepare it in lemon juice, you didn't. Ok, let's say you're lazy, nothing wrong with that. But you also said you're gonna combine it with ephedrine, and two people told you NOT to. NOT to because it's DANGEROUS. It's the kind of shit that can KILL you.

Thanks for your advice :D

I had it planned to eat 1 cotton on its own, then another one combined with ephedrine the next day and the third one done with the lemon juice and compare them to see which method is the best.

I don't think it's any danger for me to take ephedrine with small amount of prop because I can do 40mg of ephedrine, then drink 2-3 strong coffees and I'm fine, bit jittery but I love that feeling of no weight in my body.

1. Please do not take this drug with ephedrine: the additive adrenergic effects could be physically dangerous.
2. Please do not eat the cotton--there is a risk of impacted intestines.

OP, you're not invulnerable. Long-term damage is for the most part just short-term damage that accumulates. Doing dumb shit over and over again is eventually going to bite you in the ass.

OP, you're not invulnerable. Long-term damage is for the most part just short-term damage that accumulates. Doing dumb shit over and over again is eventually going to bite you in the ass.

I'm not gonna take this nasty shit on an everyday basis I'm just looking for something that will give me a boost when I need it, like when sometimes I have to stay up all night and then go to school in the morning. Testing now to know what to do in those situations.

Oh, and I'm not scared of death, I mean :D I don't want it, but when it happens why should I worry, I'll be dead anyway :)

does anybody know if benedrex causes any longterm damage?