• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Combating Severe Vasoconstriction encountered with Stims (Mainly Meph)

Toela65

Greenlighter
Hi Guys,

I have been trawling the interweb for hours reading all kinds and visiting online pharmacies.

It often astounds me how much pharceutical and drug knowledge people have on here so I am hoping your superior knowledge can help with my quest.

Last Friday I had a terrible (first time) experience with Methylone. I took 200 mg and all it did was make me fell dysphoric and put my heart into over drive. I tried 200mgs Mephedrone (which I have taken several times with no problems and again no good feeling just sent my heart and blood pressure soaring. I ended up with the much reported purple limbs numbness and was finding it difficult to breathe etc. I paper bag and 1.5mg of Xanax seemed to sort me out (howver I having be having symptoms since.

Basically, I really enjoy Meph but for whatever reason the Vasoconstriction isn't getting worse and ruining the experience. I am having a couple of months of it but I would like to do it again in the future.

My mission now is to find a medication that you can take that will counter the Vasoconstriction caused my Meph, some type of Vasodialator. I have since found out that opiods have this effect but don't feel comfortable mixing the two. I have been looking at Beta Blockers and these Calcium channel blockers but I am a bit out my depth. Could anyone who is a lot more experienced than myself suggest amedication that will combat the vasoconstriction and dialate the veins/vessels.

I am really am stuck.

Many thanks in advance.

you could consider cannabis, but I doubt it'll be strong enough if you problems are that severe.

I suggest stop using the crappy drug.

the simple and very obvious solution which you aren't going to like is don't take mephedrone,

adding another drug to combat the side effects of is asking for trouble, becuase you then have interactions which are totally unknown.

Cannabis negates the effect of mephedrone, so it's out of the question.

Like others have said, mephedrone is nasty toxic shit and you would be better off avoiding it...on the other hand it is certainly popular so it would be in everyones best interests to find a vasodilator that works and does not cause harmful interactions.

Any vasodilator strong enough to counteract the effects of high dose mephedrone is going to make your blood pressure drop heaps and really would be better given in a hospital while you are lying down and hooked up to all the monitoring machines etc. Probably something like tolazoline would be a good choice seeing as thats what the Swedish doctors recommended for the bromodragonfly vasoconstriction.

As for outpatient medicines, well does it mean that you will just be encouraged to take more mephedrone if this nasty side effect is removed? The cardiotoxicity and neurotoxicity will still be just as bad. Beta blockers are not recommended with stimulants anyway unless they have alpha blocking activity as well, calcium channel blockers might work but heaps of potential for adverse drug interactions. Amyl nitrite or nitroglycerine perhaps, but no way of knowing whether they will be safe or effective really.

This is just a fundamentally bad idea. RC's are dangerous enough on their own, this one in particular, but to begin mixing them with drugs that are likely contraindicated is just plain idiocy. Save your time and possibly life by giving up on stimulants of this type.

Others have suggested so, but I would ingest a different stimulant and/or empathogen at a sensible dose.

ebola

I recomment ephedrine. Its natural anyway. And it acts differently depending on whether it reaches an alpha or a beta receptor which are located on diffferent sites throughout the body. One effect is vasodilation, the other vasoconstriction. So I suggest you find out in what tissues / muscles you need to dilate your bloodvessels. Ephedrine is easily metabolized as it occurs naturally and hence the minimal side effects.

I recomment ephedrine. Its natural anyway. And it acts differently depending on whether it reaches an alpha or a beta receptor which are located on diffferent sites throughout the body. One effect is vasodilation, the other vasoconstriction. So I suggest you find out in what tissues / muscles you need to dilate your bloodvessels. Ephedrine is easily metabolized as it occurs naturally and hence the minimal side effects.

Ephedrine in not exactly safe whether natural or not. Botulinum toxin occurs naturally too

Ya, ephedrine definitely would be no good. The metabolite 4-methylephedrine is what causes the vasoconstriction as it is, not mephedrone itself I believe. Ginkgo biloba you could give a shot because its vasodilation is indirect; it does not cross the bbb if i recall correctly. Be careful, even something like ginger will cross into your brain and might cause some kind of problems.

Comedy option: Yohimbine

given that the mechanism for vasoconstriction by mephedrone is uncertain, some cathinones cause vasoconstriction through a mechanism other than the adrenergic system, perhaps instead through interaction with endothelin, suggesting any drug to reverse the vasoconstriction is not a good idea.

just don't take mephedrone in high or repeat doses and therefore solve the root cause.

How do you combat the vasoconstriction?

Here's the answer you didn't want to hear: get up from your chair and stop masturbating. Every single person I know who has taken mephedrone in a "club" environment (ie moving around) does not experience these symptoms. Those who sit for 4-8 hours doing the exact same thing in a semi-rigid (a pun for the ages) state do.

Then again in my opinion the vasoconstriction is the least of your worries with this compound - the end of the honeymoon and associated paranoia/mood issues that are very obvious to everyone except for you should be your major concern.

How do you combat the vasoconstriction?

Here's the answer you didn't want to hear: get up from your chair and stop masturbating. Every single person I know who has taken mephedrone in a "club" environment (ie moving around) does not experience these symptoms. Those who sit for 4-8 hours doing the exact same thing in a semi-rigid (a pun for the ages) state do.

Then again in my opinion the vasoconstriction is the least of your worries with this compound - the end of the honeymoon and associated paranoia/mood issues that are very obvious to everyone except for you should be your major concern.

so true and accurate its not even funny (although it acctually was)=D

Completly agree with lineartransform: if paranoia is your kind of thing then Meph is your drug. Its beyond me why there is still a real lack of any formal studies on Mephedrone. :\

Completly agree with lineartransform: if paranoia is your kind of thing then Meph is your drug. Its beyond me why there is still a real lack of any formal studies on Mephedrone. :\

Huh? Meph barely causes any paranoia for me, nothing like the extreme paranoid caused by MDPV.

whats this about purple limbs and numbness? that is some pretty powerful vasoconstriction. scary actually. can you imagine what this might be doing to your coronary arteries? anyone ever had chest pain from mephedrone?

purple extremities almost reminds me of ergotism.