Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(NN,DMT) - First Time - The Strangest Things Happen

Donnie C

Bluelighter
60ml of ultra pure recrystalised freebase NN,Dimethyltryptamine, smoked via volcano vap.

B contacted me the night before the trip and said thet he obtained a full gram of spice for me and it was going cheap. A man of B's calliber wont ever deal in shit, so the quality of the spice was never in question.. even though the price was low.

Obviously its not every day that you're offered one of the most intriguing psychedelics in existance. I said to B that I was a little strapped for cash, but I shouldn't have a problem raising £100. B got back to me and said that it wasn't a time sensitive issue and he could keep it for me... also invited me round to try before you buy kinda thing.

I have known about DMT for a good few years now and researched it a lot for about a year solid. I woke up on the monday morning knowing that I'd be taking a good dose of spice in less than 24 hours, years of waiting,, excitement builds. I started the day the the same way i start all my days, opened my eyes and imediatley sparked a prerolled from the night before got up and made a cup of tea (milk n two).
On a monday i attend a music related project that requires a creative mindset, but I wasn't able to contribute to this session as much as I usually do. The whole day all I thought about was my forthcoming trip.
I decided to leave class an hour early. B sent me a message at 7ish saying that everything was set up and he'd let me know when everyone was in bed so I could enjoy myexpirience in a chilled enviroment.

10pm... I walked round to Bryans house, 20 mins earlyer he had told me to hang back for 10 mins because he had to pop out for a bit. Upon arrival I could smell that plasticy burned smell. "you been into it already?" I asked. Just then I thought.. thats where he popped out to.
B is the most expirienced psychedelic user I know... and I know some fruity people. B claims he is only a beginner and the possibilitys are infinite, we are merely scratching the surface of somethig so much bigger and important, many many intriguing insights come from this man and I have a great deal of respect for him. He once told me that he had eaten well over 100 grams of shrooms and made a considerable breakthrough... " I thought I had consumed shrooms, but infact... it was they that had consumed me. I was a reflection of a mushrooms reality... the mushroom was tripping me into existance" ... yip! as I said this guy is out there, many many intriguing insights.

Anyway after chatting about our past trips and plans for future ones, B went and got the spice. He had a little bottle with two grams inside and a dish with about another half gm evaporating on it. we had previously discussed dosage and I said that there wwas no point unless I went all the way. We agreed that 60ml would get me there and bryan weighed out the dose. I got myself comfertable, took off my trainers and jumper and lay on his couch. "shit! what about music man?" I said, " yeah man.. what do you want on? I find the music usually dissapears, but I'll put something on for you. Do you like Stevie Ray Vaughn?" he asked. "Never heard of him.. as long as its non agressive it'll be fine." I said.

He filled the vap with the spice and I watched as the bag inflated with thick white smoke. The music was playing, all TV's, computers and other distractions were turned off. B passed me the bag and said "whenever you're ready."
You hear about other peoples accounts of DMT and a lot of folks say that the visuals from the expirience are so intence that when you start to hit baseline the so called 'after visuals' resemble somethig like a potent LSD peak. Was I really ready for this?... course i was!
I pressed the bag to my lips and took one long slow hit untill my lungs were full and held it. The darker parts of the room immediaty became darker, light was flashing eveywhere. By the time i had exhailed the whole room was filled with waves of colour and orb type things with changing faces of exact symetry, actual true hallucinations this time.. not like cid or shrooms. Faces darted from behind every object in the room and quickly darted back before I had a chance to study them properly.

"Take another draw" B said. I looked at the bag covered in green spots of glowing light and prepaired my lungs for another hit. The visuals off of just one lungfull of this substance, were the best I've ever acheived, even from high doses of other psychs. Was I really ready to take this trip to the next level?... course I was!
The 2nd hit was, hmm... lets say different from the 1st. I could feel these tasty molecules working on me, even as I still inhaled. My body was getting pulled in every direction at once, my heart was going to fucking explode and was totally out of sync with breathing. "stay calm.. breath" I thought "just focus on the breathing" (which is hard considering the million other things going on around you.) Yes!" my heart and lungs were best buddys again, a strange melting feeling took over and merged them as one in my chest again and soon they were forgotten about.
The body rushes I was getting made every nerve in my body come to life with pleasure, a million times stronger then the million doses of something else I've had.
When I closed my eyes I felt like I was going too fast and when I opened them again I suffered an electric shock. This time the room was seriously crowded with alsorts of strange goings on around me, all these morphing objects competing for space to be seen by me. I could still hear the music and B was sitting to the left of me, just nodding his head back and forward to the vibe of the tunes, but to me, visualy.. this was greatly over the top. He looked like a bobbing head on a stick. I told him after the trip that he looked like a spring loaded punchbag wearing shades.

"If you can get the 3rd one in.. go for it" B said. A talking punch bag telling me to take another hit? This is crazy maddness! Could I possibly even consider taking this even further? No... but I did anyway.
Halfway through the 3rd toke I was gone. Did I even exhail that? Was I still breathing? My body? Nothing more than a puddle on the floor my friend.. Now I was presented with this 3D looking plant bud type thing.. but it wasn't quite. It had tentacles like an octopuss.. but they weren't. The place where I was had slow moving vibes and I felt like it was hypnotising or seducing me. Nothing like hyperspace five thousand, very chilled and relaxing. This other entity floating around the top right corner of my vision was very annoying to me. Through out the whole trip this one watched me wether my eyes were open or closed. Like a big annoying ball of shiny smoke hovering above, very very cool to look at, dont get me wrong it looked amazing, but was nothing compared to the morphing Goddess plant thingey. I AM NOT A SCEPTIC! It was 100% certain she was a She not an it.

She started to unfold like a flower that had petals made from living snakes, every part of her a glowing purple. She gifted me with little morphing sphere objects of immpossibe complexity. After a few moments of this I started to feel like I wasn't getting shown the full expirience an tried to forced it a bit, in a fraction of a second she changed her shape to a defensive like pose and changed colours to blacks whites and grays.. then calmly turned back again.
I started to get pulled towards one of the spheres or was able to zoom in really close to it, either way it got more complex the closer I got to it. After a while the visuals started to blur a bit and I was able to open me eyes again. The smoke orb floated round me head untill the blanket of this reality was once again placed on top of me.

That was the mere portion of the trip I can recollect, since I initually scribbled this report down hours after the expirience, I've put good use to that gram of spice I obtained, thus I have many more strange tales to tell from my journeys.

peace and love to one and all.
Love Donnie

substancecode_dmt
explevel_firsttime

Last edited by a moderator:
great read, thanks! glad you have had such great experiences. it's been a very long time since i've delved into hyperspace and i'm not sure i've really reached what could be called a breakthrough yet. been putting off another extraction for far too long. i should really just get to work. =D

it was a really good read, thanks for writing! i havent tried dmt yet, but someday i might. your report definately keeps me interested!

One of the best DMT reports I have read. Very concise, detailed, and clear. Happy travels.

One of the best DMT reports I have read. Very concise, detailed, and clear. Happy travels.

i agree

most people just say it's very intense, like the comedown is like 10 hits of L or something
but you actually described it

i want to try DMT so bad

Cheers for checking it out dudes.

DMT answered a lot of questions for me, but at the same time raised a whole bunch of new ones.
Something strange happens,... I mean something so outwith the normal parameters of what we perceive as reality, that we dont even have the understanding to pose the right questions. Will we ever? Perhaps if we ask that right question we wont even need the answer.
You think its just a drug... you tell yourself its just a drug, but its not, is it? This this ones different. The logical mind is flawed in spice land, so the short lived wave of understanding must be from beyond that... very instinctive feeling, but nothing makes sense, yet you still understand in a way the logical mind cant. You cant think about why? DMT does this... you need to accept that it does.
It really is quite a special one ;)

Peace!

It's too bad I don't have people like you in my life. I've also ventured to spice land, and it's true, the understanding is something the mind simply can't comprehend. Hyperspace truly feels like home. I dare you to venture farther. ;) Good Luck

^Ive never tryed DMT yet but all of the reports, lectures by Terrance McKenna and just general research leads me to think that it is more than just a drug.

I cant wait to partake in this substance one day! :D

EDIT: this was directed at Donnie..

Good description

Just finished my first, first batch I ended upmanufacturing a pipe out of foil wrapped around a chopstick (for shape, obviously removed after!) so wondered if a vapouriser would work volcanos are quite dear but the foil pipe never let me down that's for sure. I saw what looked like the inside of a jellyfish (DMT membrane?) pulsing outward, then some lobster like creatures made of the light you get when you push on your eyes to hard, next batch brewing.

happy journeys

p.s if you use this method use a lighter with a LOW FLAME! ...that stuff boils fast and easy

I haven't tried DMT yet, but I'm going to do my first extraction and blast off any day now. In anticipation (and at the advice of tons of people), I made myself a little DMT Machine (single-serving glass alcohol bottle with a hole drilled through the bottom and some thick steel wool in the neck).

However, I also own a Volcano (the staple in my household). How good is it as a DMT vaporizer? What number should the dial be set at? How long should you run the machine for a single dose vaporization? How long does the DMT vapor last in the bag?

found this... hope it helps answer your temp question: melting point 44.6-46.8�C (116�F) (crystals) . boiling point 60-80�C (crystals)

Firstly thanks for checkin the report, not my best writing admittedly, but I scribbled this one out roughly about 3 hours after the initial trip.

It's too bad I don't have people like you in my life. I've also ventured to spice land, and it's true, the understanding is something the mind simply can't comprehend. Hyperspace truly feels like home. I dare you to venture farther. ;) Good Luck

Yeah man... Letting go is most defininely the path to enlightenment, however I do understand that for most people.. panic and fear are the dominant responses, which is a shame really because all you have to do is embrace it and you'll be greatly rewarded.

Just finished my first, first batch I ended upmanufacturing a pipe out of foil wrapped around a chopstick (for shape, obviously removed after!) so wondered if a vapouriser would work volcanos are quite dear but the foil pipe never let me down that's for sure. I saw what looked like the inside of a jellyfish (DMT membrane?) pulsing outward, then some lobster like creatures made of the light you get when you push on your eyes to hard, next batch brewing.

happy journeys

p.s if you use this method use a lighter with a LOW FLAME! ...that stuff boils fast and easy

The volcano is an excellent way of delivering the DMT. My first 3 or 4 trips I used the vap and believed that it was the most efficient way of smoking it, but after trying 'the machine' (a tiny henesey bottle with a hole chipped away in the base and steel wool stuffed in the neck to catch your spice.)I think this is method defo works the best. If you've gone to all the bother of doing a full extraction, then you might as well go that bit further and make a machine. The instructions are out there on the web somewhere I'm sure.

Best wishes for all your future endeavours mate.

I haven't tried DMT yet, but I'm going to do my first extraction and blast off any day now. In anticipation (and at the advice of tons of people), I made myself a little DMT Machine (single-serving glass alcohol bottle with a hole drilled through the bottom and some thick steel wool in the neck).

However, I also own a Volcano (the staple in my household). How good is it as a DMT vaporizer? What number should the dial be set at? How long should you run the machine for a single dose vaporization? How long does the DMT vapor last in the bag?

If you've built a machine then you might as well use that for the spice man. The volcano works a treat too though.. especially for getting multiple doses in after dropping back in at baseline, but that bag will be tainted with the taste forever. The volcano bags will expose the smoke to a larger surface area too, so I dont know how much could be lost if it recrystalises on the inside of the bag. Remember that little bottle matures like wine or cheese or something lol.. The more you use it, the more the DMT builds up... so sometimes you get a nice wee surprise with the machine too ;)

Happy trails friend.

yep, DC you are right, going the whole hog and making a machine is the way forward. My second batch is so clean it sparkles, did a tiny amount in the crude pipe...just not cricket, it works but nothing is visible, more touch and taste, it's poor. I'm tempted to not even bother with a wash, seems such a risk with such fantastic crystals! best tho... shame they don't sell those little Hennasy bottles here, got a nice clean 1/4 ounce olive oil bottle ...any tips on puncturing the base ;)