• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

vision problems! need help bad!

scantraxx

Bluelighter
Im having bad problems with my vision, theres a general fuzziness every where i look, and when i look at the light and look away it burns into my eyes for longer than it used to. Also concerntration is really bad and memeory is shocking!

I'm going to see a neurologist soon about this and a psychologist (for reactive depression because i don't seem to be getting better)

I'm just wondering if I could of done any damage with drugs in the short time i did them, ive only been doing drugs for 1 year, i started with shrooms, and only had 1 big trip and 3 smaller ones, so didn't mess around with shrooms to much seeing as i realised there powerful and im already a mess in my mind so best not to fuck around with them, started smoking weed shortly after discovering shrooms, i did that are fair bit mainly on weekends though sitting at a mates just smoking bongs until that started impacting my schooling.

I started doing pills 6 months ago around about, and probably done them every second or third weekend, and started speed not long after and did that about the same amount as pills, maybe a little less.

Also when i go out i drink a lot.

But mates don't think this is drug related, i just thought id post here just incase to see what poeple think and maybe shed some light. cheers, if you need more to explain more or in a different way just lettme know!

It's impossible to tell for sure but pills, e pills, can definitively cause fuzziness and memory problems. I had fuzziness for a few weeks and memory problems for a much longer time after taking twice on a weekend. Though some of the pills had some nasty shit. The fuzziness and general feeling of brain damage were some scary shit. :Z Cannabis doesn't really help your memory either. But anyways that fuzzy shit sounds familiar there is a good chance it's the pills if you ask me. For me e pills have a very fucking severe effect on my ability to concentrate and it's very obvious while doing maths and programming.

Last edited:
It's impossible to tell for sure but pills, e pills, can definitively cause fuzziness and memory problems. I had fuzziness for a few weeks and memory problems for a much longer time after taking twice on a weekend. Though some of the pills had some nasty shit. The fuzziness and general feeling of brain damage were some scary shit. :Z Cannabis doesn't really help your memory either. But anyways that fuzzy shit sounds familiar there is a good chance it's the pills if you ask me. For me e pills have a very fucking severe effect on my ability to concentrate and it's very obvious while doing maths and programming.

has the fuzzyness gone from you though? is that from when you stopped taking pills for a while, or just inbetween taking them?

the thing is i dont even do many pills compared to some of mates, the most ive ever done in a night was 3 (i've done this a few times the often accompanied by drinking and other drugs) and i still feel weird effects, but some of my mates can take upto 8 near on every weekend and still feel fine and just get the usual come down, scattered feelings.

i have taken many dud pills though, only when i was first getting into it and not researching but no problems came of that, that i noticed straight away anyway, in the last few months the pills ive been taking have been fairly clean judging on reports, who really knows though.

Im visiting a neuroligist to see if there's anything wrong, as i said this could be drug realted or not but any advice on what i could do if it drug realted would be appreciated.

at the moment im taking 50mg of 5-htp 1 times daily and st johns wort, which is just to help with the deprression though, which is not bad just get some shitty days now and again. Im open to other supplements that might help me if anyone has any ideas!

has the fuzzyness gone from you though? is that from when you stopped taking pills for a while, or just inbetween taking them?

the thing is i dont even do many pills compared to some of mates, the most ive ever done in a night was 3 (i've done this a few times the often accompanied by drinking and other drugs) and i still feel weird effects, but some of my mates can take upto 8 near on every weekend and still feel fine and just get the usual come down, scattered feelings.

i have taken many dud pills though, only when i was first getting into it and not researching but no problems came of that, that i noticed straight away anyway, in the last few months the pills ive been taking have been fairly clean judging on reports, who really knows though.

Im visiting a neuroligist to see if there's anything wrong, as i said this could be drug realted or not but any advice on what i could do if it drug realted would be appreciated.

at the moment im taking 50mg of 5-htp 1 times daily and st johns wort, which is just to help with the deprression though, which is not bad just get some shitty days now and again. Im open to other supplements that might help me if anyone has any ideas!

Imo the after effects of pills can very quite a bit among individuals. Many of my friends don't get any and in comparison I seem to be fucking destroyed. Yes, the fuzziness is gone along with memory problems and I have stopped taking pills. It stayed for a few weeks max but impaired short term memory and verbal memory for a MUCH longer time. Also my friends told me that my pupils were unusually dilated in the dark. All this happened after I dropped some nasty piperazine shitfuck pills with mdma and the following day cleanish probably mdma pills.

Just don't take any pills for a while and see what happens? I have minimal experience with speed but I guess abstinence from speed would also help. You probably shouldn't take anything for a while just to get your head straight. Anyways pilling every second or third weekend for 6 months is quite a lot if you ask me.

Aah shit I am planning to drop for the first time in 2 years and now that I'm posting this stuff and thinking about it I'm not so sure I want to do it :D Damn!

Last edited:
Imo the after effects of pills can very quite a bit among individuals. Many of my friends don't get any and in comparison I seem to be fucking destroyed. Yes, the fuzziness is gone along with memory problems and I have stopped taking pills. It stayed for a few weeks max but impaired short term memory and verbal memory for a MUCH longer time. Also my friends told me that my pupils were unusually dilated in the dark. All this happened after I dropped some nasty piperazine shitfuck pills with mdma and the following day cleanish probably mdma pills.

Just don't take any pills for a while and see what happens? I have minimal experience with speed but I guess abstinence from speed would also help. You probably shouldn't take anything for a while just to get your head straight. Anyways pilling every second or third weekend for 6 months is quite a lot if you ask me.

Aah shit I am planning to drop for the first time in 2 years and now that I'm posting this stuff and thinking about it I'm not so sure I want to do it :D Damn!

Do you mean constantly dialted, even when not on pills? ive had a weird problem its kind of settiling down now but all the time my pupils would be larger than everyone else when i wasnt on pills, and when i did get on pills they wouldnt dilate a whole heap even if i had done a few that night, so that was something i thought may have something to do with my vison although im not to sure.

yeah, I've actually stopped everything for the moment, even drinking now. Just until i get back on the right track. Speed was the main one to stop tought because whenever i would do it, id always go over the top and have bad comedowns and just sit and watch tv, thats when i would notice my vision had goten really bad from it.

haha good luck with that, it will be awesome i love stopping anything completely for a while, then just deciding to do it again.