• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Blue Balls?

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Anyone know a remedy for blue balls?

For those who don't know, blue balls occur when you experience a high level of prolonged sexual arousal, but do not orgasm.

Its been happening to me with a girl who is not ready to do much sexually, and the other day my testicles grew to the size of large eggs (no joke, I took a during and after photo but will refrain from posting it). It is actually very painful, and I am usually good with pain.

Any remedies?

The obvious answer is to dump said girl and find a more decent one. You're an attractive man, you don't need to settle for sexually-abusive girls (and yes, being a lazy bitch in bed to the point of causing pain to your partner IS abuse).

That said, of course I would have suggested you communicate with her about the issue, but your wording, that she's "not ready to do much sexually" gives me the impression that it has already been talked about.

I've only ever had blue balls that actually hurt a couple of times in my life.
I feel for you if you're getting this regularly. Get a load off any which you can is all you can do if she won't help. Does she know it's an issue?

Jesus. I have had a case or two of blue balls, but swollen up to large eggs? Christ man, you musta gotten a bad case.

Anyway, I would recommend jerking one out before you go hang out with her.

Or, go get yourself a 23 guage 3ml needle, maybe some lidocaine, and drain your balls with it. Hah.

The real question is, why are you letting this girl do this to you?

Very perceptive Jamshyd, it has been a source of discussion for us. And yes, I could get sex elsewhere, but im sort of past that I suppose. Its hard to say that its abuse, as she has very limited understanding of how this sort of thing works. In essence, she appears to be completely sexually inexperienced. Her understanding of anatomy (including her own) is very limited, and appears to experience some pain when I employ the use of my hand on her...

I've sort of experienced this in high school, but never to this extreme. The other night I was literally walking around like a duck (legs spread open, waddling) because the pain was so severe. I was just curious if anyone had success with ice or painkillers. I was thinking a vasodilator like amphetamine might help with the pain.

I have had sex many, many times, so its not a huge problem for me to not have sex right now. I just wish there was a way around the pain. I think things are going to have to progress to a point where she could at least use her hand to give me relief; i can't consistently deal with nuts the size of eggs, its just too debilitating...

I don't want to jerk it myself, especially not in front of her (i don't like that, it seems dumb). Again, i was just curious if there was a way around it (aside from the obvious).

I guess this is what happens when you date 19 year old girls. Still, she is probably a 9.5/10...

Dude, I can't believe you just stated the magic answer, and discounted it in the same statement. I assure you if you just whip it out and jerk it yourself in front of her, there's almost no chance she could resist helping you. This is the ticket, I'm tellin ya.

Go to the bathroom and relieve yourself. Come back and spend time with her.
Or do that before you go see her.

id like to thank the OP for providing much needed therapy, you are not alone.

in the wise words of someone I use to know: "Give'r a snap."

The situation appears to be resolved. She used her hand on me the other night, and while she didn't get me to climax (poor technique), i guess enough leaked out where I didn't get blue balls. Hopefully this will work in the future, and I would imagine that she should eventually be able to get me to climax. I was actually able to make her climax using my mouth, which was a first ever orgasm for her....

Thanks for the suggestions...

I don't why people are saying jerk it. everytime I've had blueballs, that doesn't relieve the problem entirely, it still feels funny/hurts kinda. It's like once you get it, it's there to stay for a while. very discomforting. Take a cold shower. If you can't handle a cold shower(they feel amazing btw), then just run some cold water down there at the end of your normal shower. It helps alot.

when ur with her and you start to feel arouse tell her ur going to the bathrrom to relief urself..hopefully if u do plenty of times shell start to feel bad and she might end up helping u out..if all else fails then shes not worth it, dosent matter if shes a 10/10..

you can ACTUALLY get blue balls? wow.. I thought it was a myth... I heard that you piss out your ejaculate(or semen...) within 3-4 days if you haven't blown your load...natural process...so surely this is BS?

you can ACTUALLY get blue balls? wow.. I thought it was a myth... I heard that you piss out your ejaculate(or semen...) within 3-4 days if you haven't blown your load...natural process...so surely this is BS?

Well that's not blue balls, blue balls isn't a buildup. Blue balls happens when a girl gets you mad horney, like if you're lying in bed with her and she wont have sex. your balls and they go blue from lack of circulation cause they's wrapped in a layer of muscle that restricts blood flow when you're aroused. It causes pain.

You're thinkin of wet dreams, sme people get them more often than others, 3-4 days is a bit low I'd say the average would be 1-2 weeks but some people don't have them at all.

OP: Cold water has been mentioned, you could try rubbing yer balls with an NSAID gel like neurofen gel.