Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Ecstasy)+(Xanax)+(Alcohol) Experienced: Hell of a party

burn2shine

Bluelighter
Ok I'd like to start by saying that combining ecstacy and alcohol is extremely dangerous and is one of the main reasons that people overdose. It's not safe, don't do it.

That being said, I snorted half of a molly, took a xanax bar, and drank moderately throughout the night here's basically how it went (times are a little off, but you get the idea).

T + 0:00 have a beer at my friends party and talk and chill with a few people.

T + 0:10 Me and a friend go to the bathroom to get some molly up our noses. We each did half of a high dose molly cap (the pill was > .1).

T + 0:15 Feel a little jittery, drink a beer and smoke a bowl waiting for it to kick in.

T + 0:25 We both agree that we feel it and my friend decides to skate to my house to grab two more beers.

T + 0:30 My friend get's back and we're both feeling pretty good, neither of us were expecting to feel like that off of half a pill. We were pleasantly surprised.

T + 0:45 We were ballzin, the inside of the party was like a mini rave so we went in there and just chilled listening to music so we wouldn't have to talk to anyone not on our level.

T + 1:00 We go outside for a cigarette and end up smoking another bowl, that set it off forsure. lights got blurry as shit and well I was rolling. Let me just say it was awkward talking to people who weren't rolling. Like even though they were drunk as fuck we thought that they could tell.

T + 1:15 Well I've peaked and started to plateu, so I drank another beer and just kicked it waiting for my roll to turn into a pleasant drunk.

T + 1:30 My friend comes over who happened to owe me 2 xanax bars. I got these.

T + 1:45 Well it's either time to take off again or put down the landing gear. I ask my buddy what he wants to do with the other pill he had and he said to save it. So I gave him a bar and said when it kicks in we can go to my place and crash.

T + 2:00 Well we didn't give a fuck if people knew we were rolling or not anymore. We were talking to people like they wouldn't notice our pupils were huge and we were talking 100mph.

T + 2:10 We each found ourselves in a beer pong game that we had not planned on being in (funny how xanax does that).

T + ?:?? Don't remember much after this. Apparently we went to my house with like 4 people and make food and crashed.

Woke up with a molly sitting on my kitchen counter and a fridge full of beer that I know I didn't buy.

But the xanax really eased the comedown, it was not unpleasant at all. Everything that was unpleasant about the comedown was gone and I was left with a nice afterglow that I throughouly enjoyed.

I couldn't in good conscience recomend this to someone because I was always told how dangerous combining mdma and alcohol was. But I honestly don't think half a dose is really gonna put you in the danger zone as far as possible OD goes.

Xanax is a wonderdrug, ever since I overdid it on E when I first started taking it I always got anxious and introverted on it, especially around people I didn't know or who weren't rolling. Xanax totally killed that, I was able to communicate with people on E like I used to be able to, it was very refreshing.

dude xanas and e are my favorite drugs. oh and .. Drinking and rolling is'nt THAT bad i've done it about 5 or 6 times DRUNK AS FUckkkkkkkkk

Dafsk:]

Yea, i've been drunk as fuck and rolled too (and I happen to love the combination btw)... It doesn't mean it's a good idea. I've had to drive my friend to the hospital on acid because he drank half a bottle of vodka and ate 6 pills. Pretty much if you're one to take it overboard like that it can be very dangerous, and when you get to those levels the possibility that something will go wrong definately exists.

xanax and e are my favorite drugs also. but not at the same time. i dnt roll without xanax for the comedown.

I find that alcohol usually clouds the effects of mdma, so I try to avoid combining them.

^ your taking too much..

If you don't have anxiety issues xanax wont do shit to you until it makes you black out. If you do it's the best drug in the fucking world.

Also I like drinking on ecstasy, it takes away the anxiety I get when I roll.

Last edited:
^ your taking too much..

If you don't have anxiety issues xanax wont do shit to you until it makes you black out. If you do it's the best drug in the fucking world.

Also I like drinking on ecstasy, it takes away the anxiety I get when I roll.

do you often find you get anxiety when you roll? Last time SWIM rolled they got waves of euphoria and anxiety. Apparently SWIM took a yellow = which was a mdma mda combo, and many reported feeling like melting, where as SWIM tried to stay towards the front of a cramped club and dance all night (could mainly be issue). SWIM drank way too much water and kept drinking beers to feel better... worked (Kind of).

SWIM loves the feeling of rolling, and doesnt want to not be able to on occasion, but feels if next time he has anxiety it will ruin it for him. SWIM wants some advice on how to not freak out :)

*EDIT* This is an old post i just noticed*

Last edited:
Drinking and rolling can be great fun, but i find that if I have more than a couple of drinks, I black out pretty easily. The stimulation of the e gives me the feeling at first that I can drink more.... yeah, that doesn't work out. A switch gets flipped and I am out for the night. I mean, I am still up, saying and doing stupid shit, but my memories are gone. its lame. I highly recommend NOT combining drinking and e, unless its like a few drinks well before or during the comedown.

yeah. SWIM had a clean MDMA based roll the other night and was handed many drinks by non rolling friends. He appeared (somewhat) sober the entire time due to the MDMA and does not remember much past hailing a cab for everyone to get home. Nothing bad happened during his black out lol

kk, well, i love mints, and now i have a script to lorazepam, so if i trip the eff out, ZING

lol.

Thanks for the feedback chemical champion.

Oh so now I'm a champion instead of a companion? Is that some kind of promotion for me? At any rate, you're welcome. That's what we're here for. Thanks for IMing me to ask.