View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cocaine Found In Bag Of Skittles At CVS/Pharmacy

Tchort

Bluelight Crew
Miami Herald

07/23/2009

MIDDLEBURG, Fla. -- When shopping for candy at a CVS Pharmacy in Middleburg, a boy found a bag of cocaine inside a box of Skittles at the front register.

The Clay County Sheriff's Office report says the boy gave the bag to his father, who called authorities about 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The packet, which tested positive for cocaine, weighed 1.2 grams.

Deputies made contact with a supervisor at CVS to find out how the bag was placed in the box. After reviewing security camera footage, authorities were unable to see when it was placed because of the camera angle.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1154568.html

I'm thinking about training my dog to smell drugs and just have him go everywhere with me.

You never know where you're gonna find some drugs!

I'm thinking about training my dog to smell drugs and just have him go everywhere with me.

You never know where you're gonna find some drugs!

hahaha thats a GREAT idea. ive found weed on the beach, my gf found a gram of coke at the gas station, and a buddy of mine found 10 hits of cid balled up in tin foil at a different gas station. drugs get dropped all the time and they're just waiting there to be found.

I wonder how often this sort of thing happens and doesn't go reported? I certainly would of been tooting up that free cocaine.

I passed up free drugs when I was young once in a similar manner, I hope he also regrets it for the rest of his life

"...weighed 1.2 grams."

uh huh...

Hey dad, where did the other .8 go?? ;)

or 3.3 even :)

hahaha thats a GREAT idea. ive found weed on the beach, my gf found a gram of coke at the gas station, and a buddy of mine found 10 hits of cid balled up in tin foil at a different gas station. drugs get dropped all the time and they're just waiting there to be found.

Many years ago I lost a bag of MDMA pills (suspected anyway, hadn't tried them) in a gas station in the middle of New York state... Searched the heck out of my car and guessed they fell out when I went to pay or something. I guess someone had a good morning that day.