• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Recommend a Drug Related Documentary

J.Tweezy

Bluelighter
Lke most of you on this site i like drugs. I love taking them and i love learning about them. So i want everyone to post any drug related documentaries that they have seen. Tell me what channel and the title (to the best of your abilities).

I just watched that cocaine diaries on bbc. its about a guy and he goes to columbia and gets to see every aspect of the cocaine trade.

So post your favorites

This isn't necessarily a drug-related documentary but "locked up abroad" is a great show. it might be on the discovery channel, i forget, because i don't have cable anymore. You can probably get old episodes on hulu or something. it is almost always focused around drugs and the drug trade and it's always interesting. check it out. it might make you not want to ever leave the country though lol.

Ecstacy Rising. Pretty common and known one. Hosted by Peter Jennings

Lke most of you on this site i like drugs. I love taking them and i love learning about them. So i want everyone to post any drug related documentaries that they have seen. Tell me what channel and the title (to the best of your abilities).

I just watched that cocaine diaries on bbc. its about a guy and he goes to columbia and gets to see every aspect of the cocaine trade.

So post your favorites

Where can you find a DL or stream of that documentary? Sounds very interesting

Try "You're gonna miss me"... a documentary about Roky Erickson. REALLY cool doc

Dope Sick Love, might be hard to watch at times its a pretty graphic depiction of addicts.

Where can you find a DL or stream of that documentary? Sounds very interesting

i just saw it on bbc but its called cocaine diaries with adam james so look around and post it

but lets try and get more here are a few more

CNN - MArijuana Inc. - this one was good talks about how up in nor cal we are doing big thangs with dank
Meth, Cocaine, and Heroin Nation - Three part series on discovery channel. These were pretty boring but i wathced em and they were pretty one sided.
Explorer:MArijuana NAtion - On NAt GEo. This was more about the medical side of it.
Coked up Britian - On BBC this one lost my interest. Just talked about how seemingly normal people do coke.
Should i smoke dope - kinda like Super High Me but in Britan. Once again on the BBC. IT was funny cause she hadnt really ever smoked weed so she just got blowed the whole show.

Ill try and think of some more

Last edited:
Dope Sick Love can be found on utube.

for fucksakes its devastating.

my contribution is mainstream but a goodie..... COCAINE COWBOYS

bbc - what if drugs were legal

mixes a documentary with a fictional story. very enjoyable.

aite thanks for all reccomendations i've been really getting into them and i got some more to share.

Its a multi part series i think i saw them all but maybe not. Its on the History channel and its called Hooked: Illegal Drugs

There was one about marijuana. Mainly the historical aspect and it talks about how stupid the laws we have now are.

The next one was about cocaine and its rise and demise.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...593&ei=UAhJSv7CCJ70qgOT4tzEBg&q=cocaine&hl=en

Another was about E, ketamine, and lsd. It talks about synthetic drugs and how they just keep making new ones so they arent illegal at first.

And the last one i saw was on heroin. It starts in afghanistan with the poppy fields and your work your way to the us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQlk01sxO_E

And then on A&E i watched "Meth Mountain" Most have seen this but its pretty crazy how this one town had such rampant meth use. Another on A&E was "Heroin Hits Home" This one goes into detail about how younger and younger kids are starting to do heroin in the boston area and how it ends up ruining they're life. Apparently they are having a lil pandemic.

Lets trry and keep this alive

Last edited:
HBO's "Small Town Ecstasy", which unfortunately is probably hard to find. What's great about it is the way the story (supposedly) fell into the producer's laps, as they weren't looking for the subject who became the main story at all, as well as the almost epic fall of the man. Whatever you think about ecstasy and negative propaganda, it is not to be missed, IMO.

HBO had another excellent documentary on heroin addicts, the name of which escapes me ATM. Actually, you can't go wrong with any "America Undercover" special.

This is a scary video. Anybody who is thinking about smoking crack or shooting dope should watch this first. It's not to say that every drug user will end up like this, but you ought to see how bad it can get before you take that risk.

Dope Sick Love, might be hard to watch at times its a pretty graphic depiction of addicts.

HBO's "Small Town Ecstasy", which unfortunately is probably hard to find. What's great about it is the way the story (supposedly) fell into the producer's laps, as they weren't looking for the subject who became the main story at all, as well as the almost epic fall of the man. Whatever you think about ecstasy and negative propaganda, it is not to be missed, IMO.

HBO had another excellent documentary on heroin addicts, the name of which escapes me ATM. Actually, you can't go wrong with any "America Undercover" special.

You might be talking about "Black Tar Heroin". It's a really good documentary about three teens that are based out in San Francisco, CA. I just watched it the other night actually, and it's clearly one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. I'm not too sure if HBO is who produced it or not but these are the types of documentaries I like to watch.

I'll post links.

High on Crack Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkQpawBClK0&feature=channel_page

High on Crack Street is about 3 people based in Lowell, Massachusetts. Their choice of drug is Crack.

Black Tar Heroin
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4sku4_black-tar-heroin-part-14_lifestyle

I just joined today. I found this forum while looking for videos and I admire all the information everyone has given out, so I thought I might as well contribute to a community that's helped me unintentionally. lol.

Enjoy.