• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Medium

ItsMeJules

Greenlighter
Now a lot of you may think this show is lame but I will tell you, if you give it an episode's worth of viewing, you will be hooked. Mu hubby used to look at me like I had been crack smoking whenever I asked him to hang out and watch it with me. However I am really disgusted with the whole bumping it from the ABC network and having CBS pick it up in the Fall. Now, that's not to say that I am not grateful that at least some network picked it up but I just don't understand the necessity of the whole transition from one network to the other. Not only that but it took them like a year to even get it on the air again for the last season. Anyone have any insight into the whole thing, like why they bumped it from ABC to CBS and why they felt it necessary to change the time slot, it was in? Anyway, just thought I might appeal to any Medium fans for the truth about this. Not only that but I am still green, looking to turn blue, so I need all the help I can get.

Sorry my bad, I meant to say NBC not ABC. However, it is just bothering me that they are moving it to cbs and changing the time slot. I apologize for the inaccuracy of my OP. If you have any info about the switch, that was basically what I was looking for. Like when it will air again and if the plot will change or any of the original characters. Thanks for you post.

Sorry my bad, I meant to say NBC not ABC. However, it is just bothering me that they are moving it to cbs and changing the time slot. I apologize for the inaccuracy of my OP. If you have any info about the switch, that was basically what I was looking for. Like when it will air again and if the plot will change or any of the original characters. Thanks for you post.

Jules I did not know you were into pychics and mediums, I would have never thought that about you, you are always such a conservative lady.

Just goes to show you never really know a lot about someone, just by their posts on a thread.

I may start posting up here more; and what have you found that is real intresting?

I like the trip reports, I cannot believe there are so many drugs I have not tried..lol

talk to you soon,
your friend
piercit

Pierceit: I like the show and the premise. The characters are solid and I just recently got my husband into it. He def is not into the whole psychic thing and can't believe it when I spend a lot of money on a reading. Sure there are many things about me that those on topix don't know. I just posted what my panties looked like, ha, ha. On topix of course. I am a pretty conservative girl but now that I am getting in shape and working out more, my body is starting to look pretty good and I am buying lots of outfits that I would have never worn before. Glad to see ya posting. I know I should be more involved here so that I can go blue but haven;t been on here as much. Talk soon. Oh and by the way, do you have any info on the new Medium on cbs and if any plots or characters will change? Ha, ha. Just wanted to at least keep it on topic.

Pierceit: I like the show and the premise. The characters are solid and I just recently got my husband into it. He def is not into the whole psychic thing and can't believe it when I spend a lot of money on a reading. Sure there are many things about me that those on topix don't know. I just posted what my panties looked like, ha, ha. On topix of course. I am a pretty conservative girl but now that I am getting in shape and working out more, my body is starting to look pretty good and I am buying lots of outfits that I would have never worn before. Glad to see ya posting. I know I should be more involved here so that I can go blue but haven;t been on here as much. Talk soon. Oh and by the way, do you have any info on the new Medium on cbs and if any plots or characters will change? Ha, ha. Just wanted to at least keep it on topic.

Staying on topic NO ...haha...I have no idea..lol...I use to like that guy I think his name was john something . Do you really spend money for readings, that is intresting, another thing I would never expected from realistic jules.

Jeez you are killing me with those panties, what are you trying to do to a guy..lmao

Talk to you soon
piercit

At least I wasn't posting about thongs. I, the more conservative Jules, wear the cheekies. They are more of a modest panty but still show off your best assets, pun intended, ha ,ha. Do you like the cheekies? We should talk about this stuff over on the blog, we may get reprimanded for going off topic here. Talk soon... You know you can always email me anytime [email protected]

I've always found Patricia Arquette's attractiveness relied on her great smile. I remember watching her in True Romance and thinking she was very attractive.

These days she has such a somber look about her, which I guess fits her role in Medium, but I don't really like her eyes anymore. They're sad and cold.

Sofia Vassilieva on the other hand... Wow. Bombshell.

^She was certainly sexy at one point, and I agree she was rather delicious looking and all together awesome in True Romance. But I dunno, most of the time her general lack of character makes her pretty uninteresting to watch. She doesn't really seem to express a great deal emotion. :\

untitled.jpg