Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

I Love This Scene

Doug: What's up, Josh? Give me two packs of cigarettes today. Working overtime: Sixteen hours.
[Puts malt liquor bottle on the counter]
Doug: And nature's nectar, wake-up juice. And give me six of these beef jerkys. I'm hungry enough to chew the crotch out of a rag doll.

"Doug" from Ghost World

^ Great choice! "This is America, learn the rules!"

Sidewinder Boss: "Learn the rules?" No, YOU learn the rules. We Greeks invented democracy.
Doug: You also invented homos.
Sidewinder Boss: Fuck you.
Doug: You wish. You gotta buy me dinner first.

=D

Ray: I tried to think of the most harmless thing, of something that could never, ever possibly destroy us: Mr. Stay-Puft.

Peter: Nice thinking, Ray.

Ray: We used to roast Stay-Puft Marshmallows by the fire at Camp Wakanda...

Peter: Egon, Ray has gone bye-bye. What have you got left?

Egon: Sorry, Venkman; I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

:D

My two all-time movie scenes.

The "As God as my witness scene" from Gone With The Wind. It's not quite as powerful if you just watch the one scene by itself. But within the context of the movie, it's amazing. It's Scarlette hitting rock bottom and then rising up more defiant than ever.

The transformation scene from Vertigo (starts at 3:30 on the video). This scene is just perfect. It gives me chills. The way the music builds and when Kim Novak walks out of the bathroom, there's a green haze effect that makes her look like a ghost coming back from the dead.
Again, it works better in context but I can just watch it alone over and over.

Everyone knows it & it's probably too obvious, but I always think the entire scene between Christopher Walken & Dennis Hopper in True Romance is one of the greatest scenes ever filmed. It has everything you can ask for in a movie right there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqccyUpnZwA

Killing Zoe (1994)

Jean (offering Zed his first toke of heroin): ""When you smoke it, you will feel like the world is a bubble of glass and you are rubbing up against it like a bad windshield wiper."

Zed: Thanks, but I think I'll smoke it anyway.

Everyone knows it & it's probably too obvious, but I always think the entire scene between Christopher Walken & Dennis Hopper in True Romance is one of the greatest scenes ever filmed. It has everything you can ask for in a movie right there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqccyUpnZwA

That is a fantastic scene. Though I always thought Hopper was bit overrated. Walken on the other hand. <3

Here's one of my favourite scenes of his from one of my favourite films:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci2f_mMAaow

Awhile ago on bl I had a conversation about a dish called "spotted dick" I completely forgot until I watched the movie King Ralph.

he is being introduced to English dishes

guy: bangers and mash
ralph: what
guy: sausages

guy: spotted dick
ralph: spotted dick? dick of what?

its so funny I cant find the scene on youtube but if you find it god bless you