Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Nitro Circus

Damien

Bluelight Crew
http://nitrocircus.com/videos/

I love this show. This show is created by Travis Pastrana and crew. Every episode is them just doing crazy things with motorcycles, ATVs, Big Wheels, RVs, water craft and just themselves e.g. "Slip and Bleed". I don't know that there is much more to say about this show except that I love it. It really needs to be seen to be appreciated. This is a show I could see buying the DVD of.

One of my friends built this really insane truck. He was featured driving it on the show once. Anyway, that's what got me into watching it. Pretty badass. :)

That is one thing I like is all the guests they have on. Another thing that this show has going for it is that everyone in the cast is pretty likable. They are the kind of people you think "man it would be cool to kick back and have a beer with them".

^ Hell yeah. I had the same thought. This friend of mine I'm alluding to is in the extended friendship circle of the gang on that show. I'm pretty jealous. Anyway, they're basically all really chill beer-drinking Colorado trustifarians. Again, jealous. ;)

One of my friends built this really insane truck. He was featured driving it on the show once.

is that the rock crawler truck?

i really liked the big air big wheel backflip that andy bell did.

that was sweet.

just cuz they did stuid shit i guess and stevos that shit i like nitro circus 2 but jackass started nitro circus

is that the rock crawler truck?

i really liked the big air big wheel backflip that andy bell did.

that was sweet.

YES it is! It's a spider or something. I think the axles are totally modified so it can roll across totally messed up terrain. I know next to nothing about cars, can you tell? lol.

YES it is! It's a spider or something. I think the axles are totally modified so it can roll across totally messed up terrain. I know next to nothing about cars, can you tell? lol.

i really don't know much about them specifically.

but they're kinda cool & can go up & down some incredibly steep terrain.