**Review** March 14 -15 FUNKY CHARMS 4 NE Ohio 80+ DJs

Status
Not open for further replies.

noizia

Bluelighter
March 14 -15 *** FUNKY CHARMS 4 *** NE Ohio *** 80+ DJs!!! *** Weekend pass ONLY $20!

fc4_a_ftw.jpg

fc4_c_ftw.jpg

fc4_cc_ftw.jpg

fc4_b_final_ftw.jpg

fc4_d_ftw.jpg

[ 12 February 2003: Message edited by: noizia ]

And where exactly in Ohio is this going to be at??? Or did I miss something?

i really dont feel like 6 hours from indy to cleveland for this party so im not coming. Maybe if it was around dayton/columbus, but not in cleveland.

I still dont have any idea what city this is even in...
But Kid Chaos definitely rocks da spot! You Da Man!!

^^^ i've always made it in 5... but then again, i'm this close to being a hanitual trafic violator, too... sooooo...
i'd like to play, tho, too bad i'll be in Dallas then MIAMIIIIIIIIII....... awww yeah!!!
-physix

last year this party took place just south of cleveland, it's worth the trip, these guys do a hell of a job, see you in the jungle room.

Well all I can say is this is guna be so much fun, Mr. Mark Mayhem and my self are doing a CD togather and this event will be one of the stops on our "yet unnamed tour" so be shure to look for tuns of free CD's and (ascension_am gear) we ill be tossing out!

I agree corey this event is gonna be alot of fun. So much great talent and 2 huge venues. This has all the potential to be a great event.
MARK
aSCENSION_AM
[ 06 February 2003: Message edited by: Mark_Mayhem ]

Originally posted by hybridbullet productions:
last year this party took place just south of cleveland, it's worth the trip, these guys do a hell of a job, see you in the jungle room.
No it didn't. It took place in Lorain, which is about 20 miles west of Cleveland.
Is the flyer decent this year? Last years was crap.
yAy Funky Charms! I'll be there :)

Yes, yes... the venues that will be accomodating the event are the two largest venues in NE Ohio (excluding the stadium & arenas, of course)! And I also agree that last year's graphic illustrations left a little to be desired (they eventually took a backseat to the huge mass of grammar for the bios), but to give you an idea of what's in store in terms of quality, check out http://www.graphicodysseys.com
This year's main flyer will be the most eye-popping and bedroom wall worthy yet! ;)

well, we JUST got done with the flyer but they'll be out this weekend. check it out online at http://www.euphorixprofunk.com and click on events. please keep in mind that the website and mp3 station are nowhere near completion but will be much more conclusive by this weekend. We hope everyone likes the design and that the event draws peeps out of the woodwork that we haven't seen in some time! Until next...
-Y2Kid peacin' out

Flyers will be released tomorrow night!!! Come out to G-Spot 3 at Peabody's in Cleveland (free???!!!) to get the hook up! Thanks in advance to everybody who has been promoting their ass off for the show, the actual flyer should be the icing on the cake!

The Funky Charms series exists to celebrate and showcase the talents of local DJs and live performers who can rock the crowd just as good (if not better) than headliners. In a time when some promoters feel that a headliner is almost a neccesary addition to bring people together, we've always felt that the opportunity to host events with all area performers for large crowds was closer in our reason as an entertainment entity than anything. This party does nothing but strengthen our local scene every year.
90+ performers
2 huge venues
$20 for both nights
...headliners just don't fit into the equation this time around. Perhaps you'll be very interested in our summer bash... ;)

HEADLINERS???? **fuck headliners*** You dont need no stink'n headliners. Show support for the up and coming and local djs. I'm going to try my hardest to be at this event. I heard last year was off the hook.

Originally posted by 10pack:
WHERE ARE ALL THE HEADLINERS????/
^^
from top to bottom left to right :p
I think I can make it to this :)
[ 22 February 2003: Message edited by: cravNbeets ]

Status
Not open for further replies.