Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Geranamine/1,3-Dimethylamylamine - First time - "Noradrenergic crap""

permastoned

Bluelighter
I normally never snort a substance but this came as a powder and I had read online that snorting was far more effective than oral consumption.

t+0 - snort a small line. the stuff burns like HELL

t+10 - not feeling anything, snort another small line. BURN

t+15 - as above

t+20 - slight tingling feeling in body, slight feeling of a stimulant in my brain, but nothing special or euphoric

t+40 - orally consume probably the same amount as all 3 lines combined.

t+50 - feeling more like a stimulant, slight euphoria, anxiousness, increased appreciation of the music that I am listening to. a strange urge to be by myself

t+60 - take a small amount orally

t+70 - bit more euphoria but nothing special

t+80 - euphoria dies, left with strong noradrenergic headache, increased BP and HR

t+100 - feeling very zoned out in that noradrenergic way, extremely unpleasant, want it to end

t+110 - definitely very noradrenergic, getting the same effects that I got when i was on reboxetine, difficulty urinating (retention), pre-climactic prostate excretion, inability to obtain a full erection, post-ejaculatory pain.

t+130 - can't sleep the whole night, wake up constantly, feeling like ass

the next day I felt zoned out and shit all day.

I HATE THIS SHIT! not worth it.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_desoxypipradrol
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
roacode_nasal

This chemical is complete poison!

Try taking a hefty dose, you feel like killing yourself to make the shitty feeling go away.

NEVER AGAIN!

^ I concur. Spent the whole day clutching my stomach wishing I was dead :p horrible stuff.

I found 50-75mg of it to be a low quality stimulant, not great, but not awful.

I disagree. I absolutely love around 75mg's oral. Feels great and doesn't make me crash. I wonder if there are different batches with different strengths or something.

Could be different batches, but more likely different people having different responses to the chemical. Just like how some people love cocaine and some hate it. I forgot to say that it gave me diarrhoea.

100mg orally is good energy keeps u warm but shitty after effects. shitty stim and u snorted it what did it look like powder or crystals?

^Yeah, I rekn if I had had a bit more then I would have found it more euphoric, but it doesn't make up for the shitty after effects. It was a powder. I'm gonna stick with speed from now on.

I had 100mg orally many times. Never had effects like that but i use it mainly to do sport and after an all nighter.
re-climactic prostate excretion...WTF is that?!
I never snorted any though.

Damn...
Got some of this stuff, but reading this I don't even think I'm going to try it..

I disagree. I absolutely love around 75mg's oral. Feels great and doesn't make me crash. I wonder if there are different batches with different strengths or something.

same here.

30mg feels like a cleaner - less jittery - and a more 'mood-enhancing' cup of espresso to me.

60mg is very enjoyable, quite 'euphoric' with occasional flashes of goosebumps. i breath deeper and feel focused - not agitated like with caffeine/ephedrine etc - but more relaxed in a alert/focused way like with amphetamines. heart rate stays normal at this dose and the effects last 3-4 hours (taking +-45 minutes to kick in when taken orally). the comedown is very gentle for me also.

i tried 90mg once and noticed a slightly raised heart-rate and mild jaw-clenching. definitely strong effects on my serotonin system at this dose, but overall less smooth than at 60mg.

definitely one of my favorite stimulants and i prefer it over other "mild" stimulants like caffeine, ephedrine, methylphenidate or even low doses of amphetamines. it is incredibly cheap and easily available as well.

geranamine?/1g second day...

yesterday around 3 I started off with a half g of crystal clean, made it through the night smoking the crap.. The light euphoria was great to pull an all nighter on. Went back to the head shop around 2 today to liberate 1g of pipe cleaner from their glass case. Sucks for me because all they had was pump it plant food. I made it to the house and almost used the blackened foily from early, being the clean and fresh kind of guy made me attack the roll for a new piece :) long story short... I smoked a half g of that crap to feel what I felt off one bump of the crystal.. I like the buzz but taking into consideration the amout of substance it takes to feel "high" and its cost makes it high priced hobo speed.. Im going to stick to reduced psuedo spicey crack...

I also insnufflated phenylephrine from 4-way nasal spray. I read somewhere that the nasal spray may enhance the effects, unable to tell because I just popped my pump it cherry.. Although, any info on otc drugs that enhance these chemicals is welcome.

I still have no idea what they put it either one of those substances... Could someone drop me an IM and enlighten me?

Last edited:
This is why we should carefully research the chemicals before wasting them... One site read that the two ways to ingest this crap would be oral/inhalation.. What they really ment by inhalation, was up The nose. Took a half g smoking to get a hellofa buzzz.. Only took a bump straight to the face to feel the same.. I was wrong in my assumption that crystal clean was the same as pump it.. Tell both of the makers to pump it up their ass for not listing the active ingridients.. Someone bring me some spice please! This girl has no legs and she tastes like rectal expectorant..