Roll Call - Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisybabe

Bluelight Crew
Official Louisiana Roll Call Thread

Hi there! In an effort to organize and spruce up this forum, a project is underway involving the roll call threads. It has been mentioned that three states were lacking a proper thread, one of which is Louisiana. So - if you are from LA, here is your chance at 15 minutes of fame! Please post with your location and your contact info if ya want.
**Please note, off topic replies will be deleted. This is non-negotiable!** :p

Whats up everyone. Where's all my LA BL'ers at. I know there are a handful of us still left, and a few new faces actually.
I'm still attending parties on a regular basis..what about you kids?

im from mandeville and go to a least a party a month usually in NO or BR

BR here..don't go to parties but i love the music...look forward to seeing me next year at some palace parties though..i'll be 18...WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

not NOLA. but close enough.
[ 27 July 2002: Message edited by: 87GT ]

I will be in NOLA for a couple days starting tomorrow - does that count?

rep that big sleazy
and i also go to UNO
AIM: uncleakira
evil_sesame_street.jpg

Lake Charles here. just got here from NY and feel like a stranger in a strange land. anyone in the area, hit me off at [email protected]. I'd love to chill with party kids again!

Hey everyone. Chillin here in New Orleans, and goin to Tulane :-D I'm kinda new to the area, and was wondering if it was just my imagination or my lack of contacts... but i CAN'T find many good parties (well... you know... other than bourbon st.)! someone want to point me in the right direction??

Originally posted by eevforever:
Hey everyone. Chillin here in New Orleans, and goin to Tulane :-D I'm kinda new to the area, and was wondering if it was just my imagination or my lack of contacts... but i CAN'T find many good parties (well... you know... other than bourbon st.)! someone want to point me in the right direction??
discoproductions.org

lived in New orleans 18 years of my life.... living in Baton Rouge now though doin the college thing at LSU. Although i miss new Orleans =/

I'm from Louisiana, born n raised in baton rouge, living in denham springs now (right outside BR pretty much)
[ 10 November 2002: Message edited by: ThrowedOff ]

Status
Not open for further replies.