Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Benzedrex-Inexperienced-yep ANOTHER one

ImJustAnotherGuy

Bluelighter
I know you guys are probably getting sick of the benzedrex trip reports but im bored and figured I may as well share.

I have absolutely no experience with ANY stimulant or amphetamine so Ive got nothing much to go off of.

I bought 2 from my local drug store, ripped the tops off and thought that they were bunk(I know, funny right). The cotton wasn't nearly as wet as i imagined. I took it out ripped one into 6 pieces and put it into gell caps. As in malfunkshuns helpful trip report I ate them about 30 seconds apart and on a pretty full stomach.

About an hour later i thought i started feeling a light headedness but waived it off as possible placebo. 3 hours later I started to think I got jipped, but then I thought about the times that it took me 4 hours to feel ANY effects from DXM on a full stomach. Almost as soon as I thought that I started to feel some effects, light at first but they picked up a bit. I was just feeling REALLY good and relaxed. It came on a bit harder but then evened out. I felt euphoric, light, talkative, not really highper feeling though, maybe even more lazy. I felt like I could sleep if I tried. I didn't really feel more of an urge to get work done, but did feel like doing stuff so I played some games and talked to a friend for about 2 hours and 30 minutes on the phone. It was becoming morning and I was still feeling the effects 4 hours later, I took a shower and they finally left me but I felt pretty normal.

About 1:30 minutes after that I decided to eat the second one in the same fashion. This time on an emptier stomach( still haven't eaten since my big meal). I felt "Something" quicker but it definitely wasn't the same effects. Just felt kinda dizzy and didn't get any euphoria or the great feeling I did last time. Also the inside of my throat burned for some reason.

Now its been a good 8 hours after my second time. I still haven't eaten but really dont want to. I'm not really hungry but mainly my stomach feels gross. Normally when i am up all night im not really hungry either. I haven't really felt bad like people have suggested, but not great, i dont feel like doing very much. I know I will get some good sleep tonight.

Over view I didn't do a very big dose and it was still pretty nice. I may try it again sometime in life and will probably go for 2 at the same time.

EDIT- oh yeah, Ive been burping a lot and I really doesn't taste to great =( Im starting to feel kinda sick from it since its the only taste ive had in my mouth all day

EDIT 2- Yeah, one more thing I would like to point out that I found very odd. The entire I was on this drug my penis was pretty much shriveled to nothing. Like imagine sitting in a tub of ice naked, it was smaller then that would make it. I'm not sure why, its like there was 0 blood flow to it, made me feel like I was 8 years old. I'm not sure if this happens to other people, but It would definitely affects sex for me, if I could even get it up.

substancecode_propylhexedrine
substancecode_Benzedrex
substancecode_pharms

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE do not push the dose too high (2 inhalers is borderline). Your drick shriveled due to prominent cardiovascular effects which make high doses dangerous.

cut into as many small pieces as you can, Extract it with lemon juice, chug the disgusting tasting liquid on a fairly empty stomach. It will give you much better results. and super penis shrinkage is very common. When you eat the cotton, it seems to stay in your system longer, and even though you might not feel it, you will feel the side effects (possible higher heart rate, penis shrinkage, etc etc).

Yeah, I did it the simple way. I don't know if I could drink the liquid now. Im sure I could have easily if I had done it my first time, but after burping in all day the taste is definitely turning me off. My heart didn't seem very off...the whole wang thing was just wigging me out.

"it took me 4 hours to feel ANY effects from DMX on a full second."

I'm pretty sure you meant DXM. i thought that these inhalers we're known for having Levoamphetamine, not DXM?

I'm pretty sure you meant DXM. i thought that these inhalers we're known for having Levoamphetamine, not DXM?

they dont have dXM, i was saying that a couple times when i did dxm(robogels) it took me 4 hours so i was assuming this drug was digesting the same. Yes i did mean dxm, thanks for the correction, i was typing fast. The inhaler have Propylhexedrine

The first time i was exposed to DMX, it took me far less then 4 hours to conclude that he was a no talent clown who does nothing but bark into the mike like a pit bull.

The first time i was exposed to DMX, it took me far less then 4 hours to conclude that he was a no talent clown who does nothing but bark into the mike like a pit bull.

Lol, yeah sorry. I've been up all night and my typing is slow. I even read it over and missed a lot

Same shit happens to my dick when I take amphetamines recreationally.

And trust me, your wouldn't have been able to sleep.

Same shit happens to my dick when I take amphetamines recreationally.

And trust me, your wouldn't have been able to sleep.

Ill trust you since almost everyone has more experience then me, im no ignorant. I was lying talking on the phone and felt really comfy and kinda on the verge of sleeping. I'm sure that's how it works with amphetamines though. Ive been up over 24 hours so i better beable to sleep now =P...my dong hasnt recovered yet and it was ALONG time ago that I ate it...

You said you didn't do a very high dose, but you had 2 inhalers. That is definitely a very high dose... any more would be quite dangerous. Personally, 1 was a bit too much for me, and 2 was way too much... I felt horrible and nearly psychotic after about 8 hours. I kept hallucinating dark robed figured coming at me from my peripheral vision and I kept turning my head to talk to chairs and furniture, thinking I was in the middle of conversations with people. Creepy shit. The aftereffects including the shrinkage and the lightheadedness/constricted blood vessels lasted at least 2 days.

You said you didn't do a very high dose, but you had 2 inhalers. That is definitely a very high dose... any more would be quite dangerous. Personally, 1 was a bit too much for me, and 2 was way too much... I felt horrible and nearly psychotic after about 8 hours. I kept hallucinating dark robed figured coming at me from my peripheral vision and I kept turning my head to talk to chairs and furniture, thinking I was in the middle of conversations with people. Creepy shit. The aftereffects including the shrinkage and the lightheadedness/constricted blood vessels lasted at least 2 days.

I did 2 but the second one was taken like 7 hours after the first so i didn't think the effects were combined. But I think I carried suddle effects from them for awhile. I wasn't able to sleep forever, I was up like 38 hours total before I finally fell asleep. It was over 24 hours after I ate the second one. I took benadryl and it did nothing. I was all shrunken for a couple days also

propylhexedrine is the worst drug ever. And I am a stimulant lover. I'd rather be kicked in the balls than dosed with that stuff.

propylhexedrine is the worst drug ever. And I am a stimulant lover. I'd rather be kicked in the balls than dosed with that stuff.

Thanks for sharing...?

Anyways it did kinda suck. I've never done any stimulants before, and this didn't do it for me(probably not a good start though). The effects werent too bad but not very great and the after effects did end up sucking pretty bad

I've done a benzedrex inhaler after I first found out about it and I also did doses of Opana (oxymorphone) and xanax (doses were failry small as I just had gotten my tolerance (opiates/benzos) WAY down right before I did the benzedrex) and I felt like any negative effects of the Benzedrex were proabaly masked by the xanax and opana and I benefitted from the euphoria and very minimal even if at all slightly more "awake" mabe....anyway all I knew was I felt extremely great and believe the benzedrex had its little part in the good euphoric feeling I was having

I'm a stimulant lover/hater also or rather was a meth addict ... I'm in recovery but that's another story. So far all I can say is wow - not what I expected at all but didn't really have any expectations other than probably something related to methamp. Stuff is very strong and quite pleasurable thus far. After reading about it for hours yesterday I do have some fears of getting sick later and bad comedown leading to associated problems. Wish I had some benzos for later. =(