Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-aco-dmt/100 mgs) New experience: Experiment

Psychonautical

Bluelighter
Hello there, recently i recieved 2 grams of 4-aco-dmt.

I decided to start small on the first day and i only took 12mg.

Now im the kind of person who considers mushrooms to be a subtle substance. I can literally eat around 1/2 ounce or more of mushrooms and have a Trancendental +++ to a semi Stable but extremely short lived ++++ which usually drops after the first hour.

I wasn't disappointed by 4-aco-dmt. I thought the visuals and the feelings off of 12mg were very comparable to mushrooms But it lacked the Depth and charisma that comes with the mushroom.

So i waited 3 days and last night i decided to consume *dun dun dun* 100mg.

If 12mg feels roughly like 1-2 grams of mushrooms with out any of the emotional, or extremely spiritual effects. Lots of pretty colors like the air is coming alive. But nothing very deep or strong.

As Soon as the 100mg's slipped down my throat in some orange juice within 10 minutes the subtle transition i experienced with 12mgs. Pulled the rug right out from under my feet.

Within 10 minutes, i was in a full blown ayahuascaish state, but mentally i didn't feel "out there" I felt more or less, like i was given the encyclopedia of ME and the visuals, were the reference guide. I could easily go through what seemed to be any point in my existence and almost see it play out in some kind of metaphysical pattern that held really deep philosophical context to me.
As if i was having synesthesia with my own hallucinations. I was completely able to carry out normal duties such as standing. Something which i find extremely hard to do on 14-16 grams of mushrooms. It's also something i find extremely hard to do on Ayahuasca. Now for me Ayahuasca has always been an Inward journey with outward reflections that make strong foundation shaking judgements about who you are and the depth of your reality.
I've found 14-16grams of mushrooms to be Closer to Ayahuasca
than 100mg of 4-aco-dmt. 100mg of 4-aco-dmt also is extremely emotionally stable. I didn't have any of the extreme outbursts of emotion that seem to go hand and hand with eating mushrooms. I know some people who will eat 1/8 and laugh then cry then laugh all over again.

100mg of 4-aco-dmt emotionally feels like i am on Ketamine. Spiritually feels like I am on Ayahuasca. and Physically feels like i'm on Ecstasy.

Now just to give you a quick look at what happens to me 14-16 grams of mushrooms, i've experienced being abducted by aliens. Like i was lying there on my sofa and i watched the air come alive. suddenly the "dimensions" of open space just seem to crack wider up and i was approached by 4 grey, big headed but completely alien shadowy figures, they literally just emerged from no where and circled my couch. I was filled with a Euphoria that could only be considered devine. Which is generally so strong, all i can do is close my eyes and go into a quasi dimensional trance where i seem to shift between the conciousness withheld in the mushroom, and how my own conciousness and perceptions choose to incorporate what I'm being told. That kind of trance eventually lulls me off to a kind of sleep state in which it feels as if i am able to join these Extra dimensional beings on seeing how different constructs and different areas of the universe were made. Now if what i experienced was more than a psychedelic delirium off of eating all those mushrooms, i wanted to see if it was caused more by Psilocybin Or PSILOCIN

In my conclusion. 4-aco-dmt or PSILOCIN,

If a magical mushroom contains more Psilocin, i believe that, that mushroom induces a more of a waking dream state, perfect for dealing with inner problems and micromanaging some of the finer aspects of the inner you.

To Sum up 4-aco-dmt it is Evolution.

If a Mushroom Contains more Psilocybin i feel it is what is more responsible for inducing mystical and extremely profound experiences.

At no point one the 100mg of 4-aco-dmt did i cry, laugh, or even get emotional.
That is why i emotionally felt like i was on ketamine, It was like, i was reading a book and it was entirely about me, i was hoing through different aspects of myself and basically just enjoying that i was able to experience childhood all over again, the emotions attached to each one of the memories were very very complex and ultimately unique...
It made me realize how much my emotions have grown and evolved over the years. I feel more connected to myself now, than i ever have off of almost any ayahuasca experience.

It almost felt as if Psilocin has been following me around my entire life, helping me catalogue all of these important events. You just need to take enough of it, to feel hardwired to your imagination to actually allow yourself to be able to "focus the dream. Instead of having a bunch of very articulately ghostly patterns dance all around you.

If you want to have an incredibly deep ayahuascaish experience that really only seems to involve you and no, out of this world, crazyness, i must say, this substance is for you.

12mg would be perfectly suitable to go to a party on.

substancecode_4acodmt

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that is quite an experience. I can't even imagine, as 26mg of the same substance was otherworldly for me.

When did you try it? was it recently.
because i think i know where you got it from.
There were two batches one was Fumerate, one was Salt.
I believe i got the one that was salt, as it says on my data sheet about it.

For some reason, i think the salt, is less potent than the fumerate, but i have yet to try it.

Have there been any reports of anyone I.V.ing this substance.

Don't ask me why, I have never once in my entire life ever wanted to put anything into my veins.
But this stuff has sparked an extremely odd curiosity in me.

I have read shuglins reports. 3mg iv
12 intramuscular. But for me, he doesn't seem to have been the kind of person who enjoys
Mushrooms and what they have to say, as much as lets say...Terrance Mckenna.

what kind of salt is it? Fumarate is a salt so to say fumarate or salt is a bit confused :)

Very interesting trip report...very large dose...be careful with those kind of doses with experimental research chemicals.

my stuff is grey in color.
i've read other places that it is susposed to be a tan, almost brown color.
My Datasheet also says 4-aco-dmt hcl, there isnt any Fumerate written anywhere on it.

My total 100mg experience lasted about 8 - 9 hours.

I've done 2c-e, 2c-b, Ketamine
Ayahuasca and Mushrooms.

100mg honestly felt safer than 10 - 15mg of 2c-e.

2c-e can really scare me sometimes and make my heart race like a jackhammer. Especially when simutaneous synchronized events happen in one great cataclysm. Its fierce and kind of frightening stuff. Extremely beautiful though.

It actually surprised me when i took 12mg the first night and it was subtle and sweet, like having a girlfriend when you were in forth grade. Compared to 2c-e. 2c-e is a cruel mistress who likes to boss you around and show you how all events in life coincide with one another. She also stays with you far too long.

Shuglin had this way of making 4-aco-dmt seem scary, but for me 12mg wasn't enough and 100, was almost as profoundly visual as 2c-e, but i was in complete control, more control than i would have been if i took 20 of 2c-e.

My heart, didn't even flutter for a second. I felt tranquil and extremely calm.

and it actually had meaning unlike what i've found 2c-b experiences lacking.

i know i shouldn't really be comparing Pihkal's to Tihkals

4-aco-dmt compares to Ayahuasca and Mushrooms, but it doesn't enjoy to shatter your world, the way 2c-e does. 2c-e shatters your world the way Ayahuasca and Mushrooms sometimes have the ability to do.

4-AcO-DMT freebase has a molar mass of 246.

Fumaric acid has a molar mass of 116.

Hydrochloric acid has a molar mass of 36.46.

2000mg of 4-AcO-DMT HCl is therefore equivalent to 1703mg of 4-AcO-DMT freebase.
2000mg of 4-AcO-DMT fumarate is equivalent to 1057mg of 4-AcO-DMT freebase.
2000mg of 4-AcO-DMT fumarate is equivalent to 1241mg of 4-AcO-DMT HCl.

To calculate an equipotent dosage to those who are using the 4-AcO-DMT fumarate salt, Psychonautical, you would multiply their dose by 0.62.

great report. this has me excited to try the batch coming my way withing a couple weeks or so. its been some time since Ive indulged myself into Mushrooms. I had about 1.5 grams about a month ago on the comedown of a high dose of LSD but it was hardly noticed. This will definitely be an experience i am looking forward to.

2000mg of 4-AcO-DMT HCl is therefore equivalent to 1703mg of 4-AcO-DMT freebase.

To calculate an equipotent dosage to those who are using the 4-AcO-DMT fumarate salt, Psychonautical, you would multiply their dose by 0.62.

i wish i was smart like you.

Psychonautical, dude normally I wouldn't be giving props for taking heroic doses of research chemicals. But 4-aco-DMT is a real ally of mine and it feels so physically and mentally safe and awesome I can imagine it would only be ultra incredible at 100mg.

My highest dose was 30mg or so and I noticed it was super emotionally stable. Stable being quite positive but never fluctuating from a state of ecstasy and feelings of blessed healing.

I'm not sure I'll ever take 100mg, but it was cool to read that you did.

NOTE/Disclaimer::: Don't do this with almost any other drug!

Very interesting.

Have you done 5-meo-dmt and if so how would it compare? I have 5-meo on the way and I'd really like to get into the "pharmahuasca" and dmt scene.

Psychonautical, dude normally I wouldn't be giving props for taking heroic doses of research chemicals. But 4-aco-DMT is a real ally of mine and it feels so physically and mentally safe and awesome I can imagine it would only be ultra incredible at 100mg.

My highest dose was 30mg or so and I noticed it was super emotionally stable. Stable being quite positive but never fluctuating from a state of ecstasy and feelings of blessed healing.

I'm not sure I'll ever take 100mg, but it was cool to read that you did.

NOTE/Disclaimer::: Don't do this with almost any other drug!

exactly, that is why i tested the waters. There was not a single part of my physical or metaphysical self that was stressed in anyway by this substance.
I figured it by Mushroom Gram to Milligram ratio.
12mg felt like 1 almost 2 grams.
there for 100mg should feel like 10 almost 12 grams.
Instead it ended up feeling like ayahuasca with mushrooms in it, minus all of the nasty physical and mental side effects.

There isn't a single other drug out there that i have done, that i would recommend this with either. It would be insane to try that with any of the 2c-x and fairly Impossible to do with the Dox family.

Last edited:
Very interesting.

Have you done 5-meo-dmt and if so how would it compare? I have 5-meo on the way and I'd really like to get into the "pharmahuasca" and dmt scene.

i've read some place that 5-meo-dmt mixed with an Maoi can cause some problems. I havnt looked into it for sure, because i am honestly not a very big fan of smoked DMT.

i read this is TIHKAL

with an unknown but large amount, smoked) I observed the subject pass very quickly into an almost coma-like state. Within seconds his face became purple and his breathing stopped. I pounded his chest, and breathed for him, and he seemed to emerge in consciousness, with the comment, "This is absolute ecstasy." He stopped breathing a second time, and both heart massage and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation was provided. Again, he recovered and managed to maintain a continuing consciousness and achieve a partial recovery. In the awake condition he was increasingly lucid, but on closing his eyes he became possessed with, what he called, "The energy of terror." He could not sleep, as upon closing his eyes he felt threatened in a way he could not tolerate. Three days later, medical intervention with antipsychotic medication was provided, which allowed the recovery of an acceptable behavior pattern in a few more days.

I wouldn't want to be stuck in 5-meo-dmt land for very long. If there is anything responsible for that involved with it.

yeah dude its worth noting that you really chose a good one to do this with

because almost any other research chemical out there would have been bad choice

no heroic doses of 2CE, 2CT7, 4-aco-mipt, DPT, etc

if you want to do large doses stick with mushrooms, lsd, DMT to stay safe

Hmm.

I too have read mixed reports of problems with the 5-meo and MAOI. However i've heard of people calling it 5-huasca and having a good time.

Of course starting small would be the wise course.

That TIHKAL read is scary. I am inclined to believe somebody took way too much. Good thing people were there.

I will be starting small thats for sure.

This isn't right: For the fumarate salt, there should be 2 molecules of 4-aco-dmt per molecule of fumaric acid. So the MW of the HCL and the fumarate should be about equal. If you want to check the exact numbers, there is a table in the psychedelic drug discussion forum

This isn't right: For the fumarate salt, there should be 2 molecules of 4-aco-dmt per molecule of fumaric acid. So the MW of the HCL and the fumarate should be about equal. If you want to check the exact numbers, there is a table in the psychedelic drug discussion forum

Well then, thanks for the correction.

having had dozens of trials of 4-aco-dmt, i wouldn't even think about taking a dose higher than about 30-35mg, nor would i ever feel i needed to...

there have been alot of reports of people having a 'blackout' period when taking a large dose of 4-aco... I've experienced it myself whenever i've gone much higher than about 30mg (fumarate, not salt).

Hmm.

I too have read mixed reports of problems with the 5-meo and MAOI. However i've heard of people calling it 5-huasca and having a good time.

Of course starting small would be the wise course.

That TIHKAL read is scary. I am inclined to believe somebody took way too much. Good thing people were there.

I will be starting small thats for sure.

a person has died combining 5-meo-DMT and MAOI. Do not make this combination. Very dangerous.

I've been reading alot of positive reports about 5-meo-dmt with MDMA
i would really be interested in see what 2c-d would do to a subtances like 5-meo-dmt